Nerf Leatherface (Not a bad nerf)

Just make his chainsaw more sensitive to walls and objects, Many times he swings through an object and should get stunned.

Comments

  • Nerf one of the most useless Killers in the game?

    No.

  • Nerf, but not a bad nerf? Nerf means to make things not so good. Also peer to peer connection, sometimes it seems to a player the obstruction was in the aoe but to the killer it wasn't. 
  • nerf
    To weaken or make less dangerous. Taken from the "Nerf" brand name, which makes sports equipment toys out of a soft foam (e.g., the Nerf football is soft foam rather than the hard leather of a real football). Used frequently in the context of computer game balance changes.

  • @Doom_Punk said:
    Nerf one of the most useless Killers in the game?

    No.

    Useless? what version of DBD are you playing?

  • I don't think he needs a nerf! There were so many ways to counter Leatherface btw. His ability doesn't even help him during the chase, and he gets looped easily. This is why he's not a top tier killer. But his Perks were so damn good tbh.

  • @BLUE_APE said:

    @Doom_Punk said:
    Nerf one of the most useless Killers in the game?

    No.

    Useless? what version of DBD are you playing?

    I'm playing Dead by Daylight version 2.0.0.

    He's still useless and one of the worst Killers in the game.

  • @JusticeZERO said:
    nerf
    To weaken or make less dangerous. Taken from the "Nerf" brand name, which makes sports equipment toys out of a soft foam (e.g., the Nerf football is soft foam rather than the hard leather of a real football). Used frequently in the context of computer game balance changes.

    where did buff come from as well please?

  • @pauloandrade22 said:

    @JusticeZERO said:
    nerf
    To weaken or make less dangerous. Taken from the "Nerf" brand name, which makes sports equipment toys out of a soft foam (e.g., the Nerf football is soft foam rather than the hard leather of a real football). Used frequently in the context of computer game balance changes.

    where did buff come from as well please?

    buff
    When someone is looking fine u say they are buff (London ting)
    Manz was buff

    Both definitions were taken from Urban Dictionary. :)

    Turns out there's more definitions.

    Buff
    (In MMORPGs) To improve the stats of another player by casting spells, as is typical of Acolyte and Cleric classes.
    Gimme buffs, #########!

    The others aren't that relevant. :)

  • Leatherface does not need a nerf. I don’t believe he is a useless killer like some people say but he isn’t top tier in the slightest. The only thing that bugs me about LF is that he is the best camper in the game. Just rev up the chainsaw in the survivors face, goodbye hooked Claudette. Not THAT huge of an issue though as that has only happened to me like twice.
  • Nerf Leatherface, of all people? He sucks...

  • This content has been removed.
  • Awww, did Leatherface hurt your feelings at his basement get-together?
  • I have only played Leatherface about 10 or so times but without add-ons I find I hit almost any nearby obstacle without good precision with my movements.

  • I was just making a suggestion, many toxic people on the forums. Thanks for the feedback, I just personally have a hatred for him... I don't really suck at juking or anything (I was rank 2 before reset). I guess I'll just have to practice juking that certain killer. Thank you everyone for replying and showing me some attention on my post.

  • I was just making a suggestion, many toxic people on the forums. Thanks for the feedback, I just personally have a hatred for him... I don't really suck at juking or anything (I was rank 2 before reset). I guess I'll just have to practice juking that certain killer. Thank you everyone for replying and showing me some attention on my post.

    For sure...I’ve had bad run-ins with Leatherface and at times he may seem OP but it is the person behind the screen that is doing everything. Leatherface is not a top tier killer
  • We need strong/scary killers to play/go up against. Nerfing him is just counter productive, especially when he's a "meh" killer.

  • Nerf one of the weakest killers?
    Damn you guys really want to stick to the nurse Billy meta
  • @Doom_Punk said:

    Buff
    (In MMORPGs) To improve the stats of another player by casting spells, as is typical of Acolyte and Cleric classes.
    Gimme buffs, #########!

    The others aren't that relevant. :)

    Yeah that's pretty much where that one started, I remember back in Everquest when it was like, "Okay gang let's get buffs on and start the fight"

  • This content has been removed.
  • One of the weakest?  What crack are you smoking?  He is not weak.  Having an instadown and superior camping kinda nullifies that argument.
  • He's weak dude, sounds like you're a low rank player or troll, you are Rank 2 before Reset? How often do you see Leatherface on Rank 1 tell me

    All his add-ons besides charge time is garbage and proven in-effective
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7urzsq/i_compared_leatherface_chainsaw_speed_withwithout/

    His chainsaw is easy to hit but he has no map control, Billy is miles better than LF, he's probably the best killer for camping especially in basement

    Get looped for days

  • @Someissues said:
    He's weak dude, sounds like you're a low rank player or troll, you are Rank 2 before Reset? How often do you see Leatherface on Rank 1 tell me

    All his add-ons besides charge time is garbage and proven in-effective
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7urzsq/i_compared_leatherface_chainsaw_speed_withwithout/

    His chainsaw is easy to hit but he has no map control, Billy is miles better than LF, he's probably the best killer for camping especially in basement

    Get looped for days

    that ######### is outdated. his addons do work.

  • @P3Myers said:
    that ######### is outdated. his addons do work.

    Tested in game, still trash, charge-time addons are still better

    Try to use Award-winning Chill and see for yourself

  • Y’all have got to be kidding me right?! One of the weakest killers in the game? He can camp like no other and if he happens to catch you away from loops or pallets then you’re screwed, it’s ridiculous. Either way devs already announced that they are nerfing him.
  • So he has a insta down and can camp? Ok don’t save and gen rush? He has noed oh well he is camping so we can just open the gate and leave and then we move on and play another match.

  • Btw he isn’t useless use charge speed add one and chainsaw speed and you’re good. (At least if you’re out in the open.)

  • @vux_intruder said:
    Y’all have got to be kidding me right?! One of the weakest killers in the game? He can camp like no other and if he happens to catch you away from loops or pallets then you’re screwed, it’s ridiculous. Either way devs already announced that they are nerfing him.

    They never announced a nerf on him.

  • @vux_intruder said:
    They have...

    Show me your source

  • TreemanXD said:

    @vux_intruder said:
    They have...

    Show me your source

    Can’t remember which video, but it was either TydeTime or The King who mentioned it in one of their videos, maybe not a nerf, but they are looking into reworking him or seeing what they can do with him. I’m trying to find the vid.
  • @vux_intruder I wouldn’t trust Tyde for info and I haven’t watched King ever.

  • I would agree at my level (currently 8 but have been as low as 4) it seems that leather face can hit trees and walls without issue. I always sigh when I realize hes the killer. I mean it always depends on the players comfort with him but I still generally get down by the chainsaw at least once no matter what.

  • TreemanXD said:

    @vux_intruder I wouldn’t trust Tyde for info and I haven’t watched King ever.

    Here it was actually Ardetha the 5:15 mark. https://youtu.be/ug0ukux67N8
  • I would agree at my level (currently 8 but have been as low as 4) it seems that leather face can hit trees and walls without issue. I always sigh when I realize hes the killer. I mean it always depends on the players comfort with him but I still generally get down by the chainsaw at least once no matter what.

    Yeah, exactly! Something needs to be done with him, in the case he catches you in a field away from walls or pallets etc. you’re pretty much going down no matter what. At least with Billy you have more chance to avoid him, and if Learherface camps well that’s a RIP
  • @vux_intruder said:

    Here it was actually Ardetha the 5:15 mark. https://youtu.be/ug0ukux67N8

    This is for the Legion change.

  • TreemanXD said:

    @vux_intruder said:

    Here it was actually Ardetha the 5:15 mark. image

    This is for the Legion change.

    5:15 mark!!!!
  • @vux_intruder I went to 5:15 he was talking about Legion

  • TreemanXD said:

    @vux_intruder I went to 5:15 he was talking about Legion

    Omg... keep watching lol 
  • TreemanXD said:

    @vux_intruder I went to 5:15 he was talking about Legion

    Right after he mentions how Freddy and Leatherface are on the list to be changed 
  • Nerf one of the worst killers in the game.

    Good suggestion.
  • @vux_intruder I watched it and he says Legion never even mentioned leatherface

  • Eveline said:
    Nerf one of the worst killers in the game.

    Good suggestion.
    Imo you must not be playing him right, whenever I play a game as Leatherface I get kills very easily, they need to slow his movement speed or do something with the chainsaw.
  • TreemanXD said:

    @vux_intruder I watched it and he says Legion never even mentioned leatherface

    Freddy and Leatherface are mentioned right after at exactly 5:24, I said 5:15 so you wouldn’t miss it but somehow you did still? Lol ???
  • Really. Tell me what rank you are?
    Movement speed? Do you realise how slow is LF while walking?
  • @vux_intruder you are either trolling or YOU need to rewatch it.

  • Eveline said:
    Really. Tell me what rank you are?
    Movement speed? Do you realise how slow is LF while walking?
    10 - 1 always on survivor and killer 
  • @vux_intruder nvm, but why would they change him?

  • And I’ve never heard any **official ** word on this so I’ll just assume it isn’t true for now.

  • TreemanXD said:

    @vux_intruder you are either trolling or YOU need to rewatch it.

    I don’t know what else to tell you mate, I guess your ears don’t work, I can’t hold your hand through a six or so minute video. Literally just watch ad listen and pay attention lol...
  • You must be the best player ever then since not even Tru3 gets kills easily with him and claims he is poor man's Billy.
‹ 1 2