Nerf Leatherface (Not a bad nerf)

Just make his chainsaw more sensitive to walls and objects, Many times he swings through an object and should get stunned.

Comments

  • @vux_intruder I already said I was wrong....

  • The negativity from the people in the DBD community is appalling, this is hilarious how negative you all are replying. Why are you guys upset? (x it’s pretty weird 
  • @vux_intruder your comments haven’t been perfect either mister I’m never negative.

  • I’ve been following Tru3 for almost five years on twitch now since Dark Souls 2 and he agrees with a lot of my points and tactics I bring up in his streams, I’ve seen him play well with Leatherface and say how it isn’t fun to play with a Leatherface because it’s not a challenge...
  • And also you can believe what you want, but Ardetha gets his info from the Devs.
  • Buff skill by making a killer less easy-mode, I like it.

  • @e8Lattice you know neither side is easy mode right?

  • e8Lattice said:

    Buff skill by making a killer less easy-mode, I like it.

    Finally someone who gets it, this is why they want to change Legion, to play Legion it’s pretty much mindless, you will hit them.
  • You are funny and making up things. 
  • TreemanXD said:

    @e8Lattice you know neither side is easy mode right?

    I mean imo you go up against a good team of survivors you will probably get wrecked no matter what, even if you’re a really good killer. Lots of variables to consider like map and rng on loops and what not, but a group with mics has a huge advantage against the killer.
  • Eveline said:
    You are funny and making up things. 
    I’ve said nothing, but truths here and you want to tell me I’m making things up?!
  • TreemanXD said:

    @e8Lattice you know neither side is easy mode right?

    I mean imo you go up against a good team of survivors you will probably get wrecked no matter what, even if you’re a really good killer. Lots of variables to consider like map and rng on loops and what not, but a group with mics has a huge advantage against the killer.
    Yes that's why we need to nerf killers even more. Logic right?
  • Eveline said:
    TreemanXD said:

    @e8Lattice you know neither side is easy mode right?

    I mean imo you go up against a good team of survivors you will probably get wrecked no matter what, even if you’re a really good killer. Lots of variables to consider like map and rng on loops and what not, but a group with mics has a huge advantage against the killer.
    Yes that's why we need to nerf killers even more. Logic right?
    For one go into Tru3’s next stream and I will do the !followage command and we will see, I’m pretty sure I can find a video where Tru3 says this too and yes some killers need to be worked out as do perks and things about survivors as well... if you’re not swf then several killers have advantages against you. The whole point is killers like Leatherface and Legion can get free hits or downs without requiring any skill to do so with their abilities, but Leatherface is more situational. This is why they want to change them. As they want to change Freddy, even though I play well with Freddy, but only with the right add ons and I have to play sweaty lol
  • I don’t see how you all don’t understand this concept, but to each their own.
  • @vux_intruder I can tell you from personal experience he isn’t braindead easy Legion like all killers takes skill and he applies great pressure if used right.

  • TreemanXD said:

    @vux_intruder I can tell you from personal experience he isn’t braindead easy Legion like all killers takes skill and he applies great pressure if used right.

    I don’t know, I play really well as him, it’s fun to run around and stuff, but any time I don’t play killers as they should be played then I’ll get wrecked. I just see Legion as a point farmer really imo, I enjoy Legion, but something should be done to those killers in my opinion.
  • Eveline said:
    TreemanXD said:

    @e8Lattice you know neither side is easy mode right?

    I mean imo you go up against a good team of survivors you will probably get wrecked no matter what, even if you’re a really good killer. Lots of variables to consider like map and rng on loops and what not, but a group with mics has a huge advantage against the killer.
    Yes that's why we need to nerf killers even more. Logic right?
    For one go into Tru3’s next stream and I will do the !followage command and we will see, I’m pretty sure I can find a video where Tru3 says this too and yes some killers need to be worked out as do perks and things about survivors as well... if you’re not swf then several killers have advantages against you. The whole point is killers like Leatherface and Legion get free hits and downs without any skill really being needed. I don’t understand how you all can’t grasp that concept, but to each their own.
  • I just got a four man with three gens left using Leatherface and only used mallet once, rest were chainsaw downs. Level nine killer up against 8 - 2 level survivors and one 16 and it was really really easy. Not at one point did the survivors make me stress at all, I have video proof. He’s really good lol
  • @SeaOfDepression said:
    Just make his chainsaw more sensitive to walls and objects, Many times he swings through an object and should get stunned.

    My issue with Leatherface is that he always seems to be a mile away from me when he starts up his chainsaw, and all of a sudden, he's somehow able to down me without even touching me.

  • @Saint_Ukraine said:

    @SeaOfDepression said:
    Just make his chainsaw more sensitive to walls and objects, Many times he swings through an object and should get stunned.

    My issue with Leatherface is that he always seems to be a mile away from me when he starts up his chainsaw, and all of a sudden, he's somehow able to down me without even touching me.

    And my issue is the survivor should be dead when my chainsaw clearly cleaved through their back. It's a problem on both sides here (Do what you want with Bubba though, I only really play him for his ritual.)

  • @SeaOfDepression said:
    Just make his chainsaw more sensitive to walls and objects, Many times he swings through an object and should get stunned.

    Okay, lets nerf a terrible killer

  • @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @SeaOfDepression said:
    Just make his chainsaw more sensitive to walls and objects, Many times he swings through an object and should get stunned.

    Okay, lets nerf a terrible killer

    Thats not a nerf, its a fix. For poorly designed hitboxes of objects.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @SeaOfDepression said:
    Just make his chainsaw more sensitive to walls and objects, Many times he swings through an object and should get stunned.

    Okay, lets nerf a terrible killer

    Thats not a nerf, its a fix. For poorly designed hitboxes of objects.

    A nerf then for a bad killer, cause the poor hitboxes is what makes leatherface, leatherface

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n said:

    @SeaOfDepression said:
    Just make his chainsaw more sensitive to walls and objects, Many times he swings through an object and should get stunned.

    Okay, lets nerf a terrible killer

    Thats not a nerf, its a fix. For poorly designed hitboxes of objects.

    A nerf then for a bad killer, cause the poor hitboxes is what makes leatherface, leatherface

    Exactly, I pretty much never run into things with a Leatherface, I don’t see an issue, I get 4kills with him really easily that’s why I think he needs something done to him.
  • All you have to do with Leatherface like wraith is get right on the survivors back and then start charging your ability, with wraith you get a hit, with Leatherface tho that’s a free down to dying state. Pretty broken in my eyes. Of course against good survivors it’ll be harder, but if you’re a good killer then it’ll still be pretty easy to accomplish those free hits and downs with those characters imo.
1 2 ›