What do you think of Nurse's basekit (no addons)? Is it overpowered? Is it underpowered? Is it fine?
With the new changes to the Nurse's addons and the "minor" changes to Nurse's basekit, what is the public opinion on her and her kit?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I'd vote but I don't play nurse nearly often enough, rather not voice my opinion on something I have no clue about.
Was never fine at all.
I dunno about on PC, but on PS4 she's hard as crap to play as, so she definitely doesn't feel OP there.
i play on xbox, and ive only faced 1 nurse who was actually good. nurse is so hard on console
If we're talking no add-ons and no offerings... Than it can be do-able to avoid her while also making it not as overpowered as some would believe.
If we're talking PS4 Nurse, than I couldn't say for sure as I hear more Nurses there have a harder time with the controls. (Unless, you've already mastered it on controller than nevermind)
In my opinion nurse doesn't belong to this game. I'm not saying she's super op, though. I just think her power is absurd.
When I see a 4 swf with toolboxes and medkits I always pick nurse to win ez.
Nurse basic power need to change.
In the middle of blink, when nurse get pallet stun should stop the blink.
Dont make her immune to pallet stun when start blinking.
Yeah, I don't buy it when people say Nurse doesn't have counterplay. Granted it is different and there is no guaranteed safety like with pallets, but that in my eyes makes her balanced. If there was guaranteed safety from counterplay, there would be little chance to actually get anywhere. This is where I see problems with m1 killers. A window or a pallet almost always spell out guaranteed safety when against them. There has to be a level of counterplay that allows both sides to have a chance at every chance, Nurse happens to come very close to that in my eyes. But for the most part that's an issue with game design.
As a console player I can't say it's overpowered but it definitely is for pc players.
Actually I played the first really good nurse a few days ago running nurses calling, infectious fright, ruin and haunted ground. The match lasted less than 2 minutes and half of that was struggling on the hook. Someone popped haunted ground and we dropped like flies as we spawned by each other and she knew where we were.
That it she's overpowered.
I faced a Nurse on Hawkins the other day, and oh man, that place is nothing but line of sight breakers. I'm terrible as survivor and she still couldn't touch me.
I don't think she hooked anyone until NOED popped.
I used to practice Nurse on console, and I was getting better for a while... then two weeks away from my PS4 and it felt like I was back at square one. I pretty much stopped trying after that.
I think its more so the stigma behind the issue that Nurse is the Top of the top... Where she's considered almost impossible to win against when facing a Pro nurse.
But even a Pro Nurse can get fooled if you know where to go and how to mind-game windows and pallets. You can also take advantage of how the Nurse can't phase through certain objects unless she holds down the blink for a longer time.
This is especially the case with tire stacks, which block the Nurses blink for the most part due to their weird A.I. the same for bushes on places like Lampkin Lane to.
We're talking base-kit though, so if you're facing a base-kit Nurse with no add-ons or offerings, than you can for sure Survive the match if you think tactically with her limitations and how the environment effects her blinking path...
Op, doesn’t mean I necessarily want a nerf though.
Respectable!
Do you think the same for spirit?
Little reminder: high level swf groups won't drop in 2 minutes. Even with omegablink and those perk combos and perfect scenario they will definitely stretch the game to 5+ minutes. Remember, I'm talking about the top tier sweaty survivor groups, not the average casual survivors who are half human half potatoe.
i love playing nurse its powerful but not overpowered. maybe if it was in the hands of a god player
Against solo survivors basekit nurse wins every game if the nurse plays well.
Against SWF teams a nurse with addons wins every game if the nurse plays well (and doesn't get a terrible map).
If that is people's idea of balanced, I would never be interested in playing a game they create.
We're talking strictly without addons.
It's fine. Some ppl saying it is op are kinda scrubby sounding. She is tough but if you didn't DC everytime she came up maybe you'd get better against her
It's good to add a little extra perspective, for all those console players and nurse mains who think nurse is fine.
I don’t dc, you don’t find good nurses on console much.
Nerfing her base kit will lead to there only being spirit and billy at top tier, in which everyone (survivors) are gonna want their kits touched too.
Lets not go down this slippery slope.
OP in skilled hands. Together with addons, OP in the hands of any noob.
Time to play guess who has never gone against a baby nurse.