Id definetely say no, but the only reason why I put I don't know is because people kept saying they would never add a non human, even though they said they would never add a non humanoid.
Its fake as it would get stuck chasing a survivor on the Haddonfield map, and I doubt it would enjoy banging its head on the ceiling in Hawkins either.
People saying that could be real because it looks so good... as a designer myself I can confirm that it wouldn't look like that if it were professionally designed. Aside from the title and category, that's the real giveaway.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is faker than fake can get
I would read the flair right by the title of that Reddit thread.
what do you think? it saaaayyyyys... "TOTALLY REAL DBD LEAK". people dont lie on the internet
so your vote is real then :D
absolutely, 100%
I am so proud of this community :D
we are a disfunctional family lol
My tummy monster told me to say its real...
Also please send help.
I wish it was real as it is very well made. But it's undoubtedly fake.
It's the AVP (2004) Xenomorph superimposed onto either a shot from Hadley's Hope from Aliens or Alien Covenant
fake for now, Pennywise is the front runner for next killer currently.
Worst design of the Monster, right after AvP R’s Soldier Xx
In another universe people are already playing and enjoying the Alien chapter smh I'm gonna cry
HAH!
Something tells me you are just trying to divert attention away from the fact that YOU are going to be in the game!
^.~
Idk for sure... but probably fake.
However, I'd love to see it added one day.
No map on chapter 14.
Too early to have an image of chapter 15
I have no idea what you’re talking about-
*dials number*
MOM, THEY'RE ONTO ME ! ! !
Looks great, but you can never tell nowadays! :(
Dude, this was a shitpost from 8 months ago.
######### quality pic- but this looked more legit Xx
100% fake
Trust me
Only designs I wanna see on the Beast is these three- first as its standard- the others as buyables Xx
They said themselves they have no plan on adding it, it wouldn't fit in the game.
Neither does the Demo but here we are Xx
It's not my words, it's their words, in their livesteams they said so.
They also said they’d never add true non-human killers- but, again- here we are Xx
Id definetely say no, but the only reason why I put I don't know is because people kept saying they would never add a non human, even though they said they would never add a non humanoid.
Its fake as it would get stuck chasing a survivor on the Haddonfield map, and I doubt it would enjoy banging its head on the ceiling in Hawkins either.
People saying that could be real because it looks so good... as a designer myself I can confirm that it wouldn't look like that if it were professionally designed. Aside from the title and category, that's the real giveaway.