Tell me good stuff to put on spiritšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Now, I’m not stupid. I know about all the addons and such. I know more about this game than my job. However, I’m curious what you guys think about good perk builds on spirit. I have had her p3 50 for months. I stopped playing her since, but only because she wasn’t my play style at the time. Than recently I’ve been playing her and hooking Claudette’s like no tomorrow. As I put more perks on her and max her out, I want to play alllllll the builds. So tell me what ya got


P.s. meme builds, op builds, fun builds, etc. are accepted

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Bbq, PGTW, stbfl and noed.

  • BBQ, ruin, PGTW and Stridor to be able to destroy even the most tryhard swf.

    Nurses, sloppy, thanato and dying light for fun.

    Enduring, spirit fury, stbfl and ruin for the memes (don't forget the addons that buff your passive phasing) xD

  • BBQ, PGTW, Monitor and Abuse, Discordance, Make your choice, nurse's calling

  • @TheGorgon said:

    BBQ, PGTW, Monitor and Abuse, Discordance, Make your choice, nurse's calling

    Wouldn’t Monitor and Abuse make her weaker? If her terror radius is decreased when out of chase than you wouldn’t be able to use your power as efficiently

  • @Groxiverde said:

    BBQ, ruin, PGTW and Stridor to be able to destroy even the most tryhard swf.

    Nurses, sloppy, thanato and dying light for fun.

    Enduring, spirit fury, stbfl and ruin for the memes (don't forget the addons that buff your passive phasing) xD

    Stridor is pretty un-needed on Spirit tbh, the injured noises are loud enough, a better perk would be Dying Light or STBFL, both help her much more then Stridor does.

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728709#Comment_728709

    Wouldn’t Monitor and Abuse make her weaker? If her terror radius is decreased when out of chase than you wouldn’t be able to use your power as efficiently

    It wouldn't affect her phase, which really benefits tracking perks for her or aura perks. This with Nurse's on Spirit is nasty. She'll only have an 8 meter radius out of it if I'm certain. 8 meters is nothing, it still is great.

  • Russian roulette spirit


    Prayer Beads + Wakashi


    TOTH, Ruin, Haunted, Devour

  • DO NOT USE STRIDOR!

    It is a huge crutch you will NEVER rid yourself of once you learn with it. Save yourself the trouble. BBQ and PGTW are strong due to her mobility, and I personally love STBFL, because she's an M1 killer. Of course, Ruin and NC are great picks too, especially so that the NC range (28m at tier 3) extends just past her TR (24m). Any perks good on a mobile killer are good on her.

    It's fun.

  • stridor, bbq, devour and monitor

  • @Awakey said:

    DO NOT USE STRIDOR!

    It is a huge crutch you will NEVER rid yourself of once you learn with it. Save yourself the trouble. BBQ and PGTW are strong due to her mobility, and I personally love STBFL, because she's an M1 killer. Of course, Ruin and NC are great picks too, especially so that the NC range (28m at tier 3) extends just past her TR (24m). Any perks good on a mobile killer are good on her.

    It's fun.

    never use stridor? HA what a joke, i can't live without it

  • @2Khours said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728963#Comment_728963

    never use stridor? HA what a joke, i can't live without it

    Exactly my point.


  • it makes her so much better, it'S so easy to track with it, why i wouldn't want to use it?

  • @2Khours said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729056#Comment_729056

    it makes her so much betterm it'S so easy to track with it, why i wouldn't want to use it?

    Because if you want to use something else, you can't.

    You just proved my point.


  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729061#Comment_729061

    Because if you want to use something else, you can't.

    You just proved my point.

    why use anything else? bbq and stridor, have fun with the other 2 perks, i use devour and monitor

  • @2Khours said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729063#Comment_729063

    why use anything else? bbq and stridor, have fun with the other 2 perks, i use devour and monitor

    Monitor hurts her.

    You're still proving me right.

  • Personally i really like using surveillance, bbq, discordance or dying light, and unrelenting.


    Yes i know noob build šŸ˜‚ but i have eye issues and im not the best at gauging distance this lets me know where people are and actually hit someone when I miss

  • @2Khours said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729063#Comment_729063

    why use anything else? bbq and stridor, have fun with the other 2 perks, i use devour and monitor

    It hinders yourself from improving is what their saying.... learning with stridor that is..

  • @Awakey said:

    DO NOT USE STRIDOR!

    It is a huge crutch you will NEVER rid yourself of once you learn with it. Save yourself the trouble. BBQ and PGTW are strong due to her mobility, and I personally love STBFL, because she's an M1 killer. Of course, Ruin and NC are great picks too, especially so that the NC range (28m at tier 3) extends just past her TR (24m). Any perks good on a mobile killer are good on her.

    It's fun.

    Stridor counter Jake's perk.

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729071#Comment_729071

    It hinders yourself from improving is what their saying.... learning with stridor that is..

    I feel like people way over exaggerate how hard it is to play using stridor inconsistently. You need to realize that stridor only increases audio, not distance you can hear survivors. You also already probably have a baseline of what injured survivors sound like by playing other killers without stridor.

    Perks can help you cover skill gaps, and I am a total potatoe aganist iron will. In purple ranks and above, I usually have at least one iron will user in my lobby. Stridor makes finding those sneaky devils easy.

    I find my chases with stridor also end quicker than when I don't use stridor. Shorter chasers = more map pressure and gen pressure.

    Embrace stridor if you find yourself bumping into iron will often. It is a very meta perk as you begin to rank up.

    My fun perk builds:

    Bloodhound spirit: Sloppy, bloodhound, Stbfl and flex perk, with the father's glasses add on + flex addon. Never loose a survivor again as you follow their orange juice neon trails while phase walking.

    Instadown build: MYC, Haunted Grounds, Devour Hope, + flex perk. BBQ for tracking is nice, or maybe iron maiden for the memes. Instashot survivors like crazy. Even if they break your totems early, you'll have a blast.

    All Seeing Gen Protector: Surge + surveillance + discordance + BBQ/PGTW/Ruin. Any addons will work, but prayer beads + amulet are the best. Never get gen rushed again with this build.

    A lot of users will suggest nurses calling, but I find it rarely triggers in higher ranked matches. Kind of a wasted perk slot. Stridor can be a knock off replacement for it anyway.

  • Pop Goes the Weasel is a perk I would never take off my Spirit ever.

    Save the Best for Last, Barbecue and Chili, Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher, Devour Hope, Surge, Surveillance, Discordance.

    All great perks.

  • You shouldn't need Stridor to counter Iron Will. I don't.

  • BBQ/Thrilling Tremors, Ruin, Pop and Surveillance is a very solid build on her.

  • BBQ, devour hope, haunted grounds and pop.

    Pray haunted grounds pops when you start your first chase and snowball away. Nobody suspects the DH. Haha

  • @Awakey said:

    DO NOT USE STRIDOR!

    It is a huge crutch you will NEVER rid yourself of once you learn with it. Save yourself the trouble. BBQ and PGTW are strong due to her mobility, and I personally love STBFL, because she's an M1 killer. Of course, Ruin and NC are great picks too, especially so that the NC range (28m at tier 3) extends just past her TR (24m). Any perks good on a mobile killer are good on her.

    It's fun.

    If I'm MUCH BETTER with spirit with Stridor why I shouldn't use it? Same with shadowborn on nurse. If these perks make you a better player why are they bad? My last 20 games as spirit were 3/4k using stridor. Iron will is meta in red ranks.

  • Corrupt intervention / Discordance.


    Prayer beads and speed phase.


    Yummy.

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    Now, I’m not stupid. I know about all the addons and such. I know more about this game than my job. However, I’m curious what you guys think about good perk builds on spirit. I have had her p3 50 for months. I stopped playing her since, but only because she wasn’t my play style at the time. Than recently I’ve been playing her and hooking Claudette’s like no tomorrow. As I put more perks on her and max her out, I want to play alllllll the builds. So tell me what ya got

    P.s. meme builds, op builds, fun builds, etc. are accepted

    my build is BBQ, ruin, pop, haunted grounds

  • @Groxiverde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728963#Comment_728963

    If I'm MUCH BETTER with spirit with Stridor why I shouldn't use it? Same with shadowborn on nurse. If these perks make you a better player why are they bad? My last 20 games as spirit were 3/4k using stridor. Iron will is meta in red ranks.

    Because once you learn with Stridor, you'll never be able to play without it.

    I've learned to counter Iron Will without it.

  • Clothes. Its cold in the entities domain.