Frank's is worthless now, getting mori'd when you weren't watching the offering screen is one of those down your drink times
That's the point lol it's that bad that if a legion does run it you should down your drink. I remember the day after me and my friend done this I got a trapper with monstrous shrine, and I got a skeleton key from a chest so we were lucky.
I answered none of the above, cos what really gets me is when someone get's insta downed with Devour Hope, it's probably my favourite moment in a game as a survivor and the only thing that still makes me jump :)
Mori's are not really common, but when you're not paying attention to the screen and you magically get mori'ed by a Killer... It's something that really bums you out ha ha!
I answered none of the above, cos what really gets me is when someone get's insta downed with Devour Hope, it's probably my favourite moment in a game as a survivor and the only thing that still makes me jump :)
That is a 2 drink moment for us lol we have 3 categories. 1 drink, 2 drinks or down your drink. We have this alongside scratch mirror Myers, insidious leatherface and players with ttv or yt in their name.
The second 3 stacks are earned for Devour hope everyone panics which is brilliant
Mori's are not really common, but when you're not paying attention to the screen and you magically get mori'ed by a Killer... It's something that really bums you out ha ha!
Yea we had that once or twice but luckily only my mate got moried lol
We didn't have this luckily, although we did have a game where all 4 survivors hide the whole game. We made the killer dc after 15 mins when he never found anyone lol
We never touched gens so the killer could have got the 4k 5 gens but didn't.
My down my whole drink moment would be... Surprise 4k at the end. You're doing so great and suddenly the killer just pulls a win out of nowhere. Especially in a dramatic and appreciable way lol.
There was a time we were doing great against a Michael, seconds away from the last gen completed, and he just crests the hill, activates evil 3 as he's jumping down, and takes me tf OUT, and shortly after everyone else too. It was amazing lmao.
Or WAIT. The time I died in under a minute. Bc I ran straight into a tombstone Michael. But then no one else got mori'd and got 20k points on top of that. That sucked.
Or WAIT. The time I died in under a minute. Bc I ran straight into a tombstone Michael. But then no one else got mori'd and got 20k points on top of that. That sucked.
Early death could have been one. We have one for the killer getting a 4k but that's only 2 drinks. If the killer has either noed, rancor or blood Warden then that's another 1.
We didn't have this luckily, although we did have a game where all 4 survivors hide the whole game. We made the killer dc after 15 mins when he never found anyone lol
We never touched gens so the killer could have got the 4k 5 gens but didn't.
Yo, if there was a situation when my entire team including me was dead and there was no gen done, I would be so disappointed at myself.
Getting camped is a 2 drink moment so unfortunately not but if they are a ttv/yt streamer camping you then yes lol
Ahhh, very well then. I’ve got one that’s worth a bottle and half! (Disclaimer, not my idea. Somebody else posted this a while back, but it’s just so good!)
You’re the killer ACTING like a newbie.
4-man SWF is taunting you, running circles, and being super cocky, even during EGC.
You suddenly gain miraculous skills and hook one of them in the last quarter of EGC.
Blood Warden activates and the Entity eats all of them at once!
Ahhh, very well then. I’ve got one that’s worth a bottle and half! (Disclaimer, not my idea. Somebody else posted this a while back, but it’s just so good!)
You’re the killer ACTING like a newbie.
4-man SWF is taunting you, running circles, and being super cocky, even during EGC.
You suddenly gain miraculous skills and hook one of them in the last quarter of EGC.
Blood Warden activates and the Entity eats all of them at once!
😈😈😈😈😈😈
That would be hilarious lol or sit in the basement with insidious leatherface, see does anyone enter.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Frank's is worthless now, getting mori'd when you weren't watching the offering screen is one of those down your drink times
That's the point lol it's that bad that if a legion does run it you should down your drink. I remember the day after me and my friend done this I got a trapper with monstrous shrine, and I got a skeleton key from a chest so we were lucky.
start drinking.
Will on friday with some mates. So if anyone is on ps4 please don't do these lol we have other rules but these are the worst ones.
Last time we downed a full drink only twice. Once my mate got moried and other game I brought Up The Ante.
I answered none of the above, cos what really gets me is when someone get's insta downed with Devour Hope, it's probably my favourite moment in a game as a survivor and the only thing that still makes me jump :)
Mori's are not really common, but when you're not paying attention to the screen and you magically get mori'ed by a Killer... It's something that really bums you out ha ha!
Definitely.
Well... Yeah. Cheers, I guess :q
Cheers.
Even if I'm not 21.
That is a 2 drink moment for us lol we have 3 categories. 1 drink, 2 drinks or down your drink. We have this alongside scratch mirror Myers, insidious leatherface and players with ttv or yt in their name.
The second 3 stacks are earned for Devour hope everyone panics which is brilliant
Yea we had that once or twice but luckily only my mate got moried lol
Down the whole bottle: you play against a GhostFace who actually purchased the blue or red variant skin.
We didn't have this luckily, although we did have a game where all 4 survivors hide the whole game. We made the killer dc after 15 mins when he never found anyone lol
We never touched gens so the killer could have got the 4k 5 gens but didn't.
In UK its 18 so unlucky lad
My whole drink moment would be getting that 4% - pulling yourself off the hook without perks or luck offerings.
We nearly did that but I kobed the game before we started so we decided not to.
Jeez that's tempting, though I have a 700ml bottle of absolute vod so that's not happening lol
Can we add “Camped by Invisible Wraith Who Thinks He’s Being Clever”?
D A R N
Getting camped is a 2 drink moment so unfortunately not but if they are a ttv/yt streamer camping you then yes lol
My down my whole drink moment would be... Surprise 4k at the end. You're doing so great and suddenly the killer just pulls a win out of nowhere. Especially in a dramatic and appreciable way lol.
There was a time we were doing great against a Michael, seconds away from the last gen completed, and he just crests the hill, activates evil 3 as he's jumping down, and takes me tf OUT, and shortly after everyone else too. It was amazing lmao.
Or WAIT. The time I died in under a minute. Bc I ran straight into a tombstone Michael. But then no one else got mori'd and got 20k points on top of that. That sucked.
Mine would be to down my drink just so Mr Mushwin can get me another lol
Early death could have been one. We have one for the killer getting a 4k but that's only 2 drinks. If the killer has either noed, rancor or blood Warden then that's another 1.
Not the best idea after 6-7 drinks lol
nobody uses it XD
i am hard core lol then i fall purdy hard
Yo, if there was a situation when my entire team including me was dead and there was no gen done, I would be so disappointed at myself.
NOED Nurse gets me every time.
Every time you get moried you should down the whole thing.
NOED Nurse is also a good one XD
Ahhh, very well then. I’ve got one that’s worth a bottle and half! (Disclaimer, not my idea. Somebody else posted this a while back, but it’s just so good!)
😈😈😈😈😈😈
I would like to add: "By a perk or addon" to the condition.
I mean
I kinda had to pick it
That's the point, especially at red ranks lol
That is our first objective during these games, make sure at least 1 gen is done. We escaped nearly every game last time we played.
Yea it's a hilarious moment when you see that happen lol
It only applies to the person getting moried so hopefully we don't see any ebony moris next time
Mine would be 2 or 3 gens getting done in the first chase.
That would be hilarious lol or sit in the basement with insidious leatherface, see does anyone enter.
We need at least one easy down your drink condition, otherwise we won't drink enough
I'm just happy someone gave that choice some love
If you are going to have a drinking contest then downing the bottle should mean something.
Also if it means less people being drunk then I'm all for it.
We have a 2 drink moment when the killer chases a survivor for 3 full gens
We have no down the bottle option, the down your drink option only is for the drink currently in your glass.
We'd never add a down the bottle option since my bottle is 700ml and I know I would never be able to finish that in 1 night