Which Killer Would You Most Like To See Added To The Roster?

Leprechaun

459B12C7-62DD-4F27-961C-8EEB32BEB3F2.jpeg

Good Guy Doll

886E76D6-3794-451C-967C-66488FAD4B7D.jpeg

The Creeper

5BEF5CA2-0E38-44D0-9738-18F0D6DA7BE2.jpeg

Pumkinhead

7341CBD7-D438-49FE-B42F-4C7546D66358.jpeg

Ben Willis

94D50199-3FCF-4928-AA45-DE26D2815E22.jpeg

Reagan MacNeil

7DA9930F-2695-48F2-8AD0-45DD24E1E27C.jpeg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments


  • Need a quick show of hands? Make a poll!

    For future reference.

  • First choice would be Anti-vax mom.

    Second choice would be Chucky.

  • Psycho - Norman Bates

    PinHead - Hellraiser

    Jason

    Cujo

    The Candy Man

    Samara Moran (ring series)

    Pyramid head (silent hill)

    Jack Torrance - shining

    Hannibal Lecter

    Alien Queen - Alien

    Resident Evil - There's alot of monsters to pick from. Like Nemesis and licker


    and my personal NUMBER one pick and the best of all choices has to be hands down:

    The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

    *Mic drop. Dab

  • None of the above.

  • I honestly want a wendigo type killer added to the game. After playing Until Dawn i feel it be an interesting addition, more so after all the visual and sounds work that the team did with The Demigorgon.

  • Only licensed Killer I’m asking for ever is my namesake- I’ll never touch another Killer again- if it does indeed appear in DBD Xx

  • I don't think they'll add Jeepers Creepers due to the past... his creator has... and I think this was discussed previously by many people to back that up.

    Pumpkin Head is literally just Demogorgon except he's immortal with a tail, and Leprechaun and Chucky are too small for hooking and overall FOV, and they discussed that in the past to be an issue and is why they'll most likely never be added...

    Ben Willis has potential, and I don't know what Reagan MacNeil is... I'm surprised that face from that jumpscare game has a name in the first place...

    Edit

    Reagan MacNeil is from the exorcist, I thought when I edited this comment when this was posted that is saved but it didn't... But yeah, I understand who that is and I don't think she'd fit either since she isn't really... a Killer... it's just a possessed girl that mostly screams when tied to a bed...

  • Reagan? How/Why would she be a killer? She sits in a bed and yells at people the whole movie.

    I have no idea how they could turn that character into a game killer.

    Great movie though

  • Honestly, none of the above really appeal to me, though I'm with @TheALIEN when it comes to who I would LOVE to see, even as a survivor.

    A girl can dream!

  • Pyramid Head, hands down. But Dunno how they would make the weapon since it kind of takes him an hour to swing. And also there's the troubles of getting a licence since Silent Hill is kind of dead, the brand that is.

  • @InfinyMage said:

    I honestly want a wendigo type killer added to the game. After playing Until Dawn i feel it be an interesting addition, more so after all the visual and sounds work that the team did with The Demigorgon.

    Hag is pretty cool o3o She eat people too

  • How about a DBD original again hmm?

  • None.

    I want an original.

  • honestly I feel like we don't need another licensed killer for at least another few chapters. I wanna see some og's

  • An original one which will be as capable as spirit and nurse

  • 1 pennywise

    2 jeepers creepers

    3 the thing

    4 an entirely new killer that doesn't need to hook you to kill you but instead takes chunks out of you when he hits you (eats you alive) but would be slower so he wouldn't be OP

  • @FireHazard said:

    I don't think they'll add Jeepers Creepers due to the past... his creator has... and I think this was discussed previously by many people to back that up.

    Pumpkin Head is literally just Demogorgon except he's immortal with a tail, and Leprechaun and Chucky are too small for hooking and overall FOV, and they discussed that in the past to be an issue and is why they'll most likely never be added...

    Ben Willis has potential, and I don't know what Reagan MacNeil is... I'm surprised that face from that jumpscare game has a name in the first place...

    Reagan is from The Exorcist. Surprised you haven't heard of it with how famous that movie is, especially since you recognized my boy Leprechaun (no one ever recognizes those movies ;-;)

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/721302#Comment_721302

    Reagan is from The Exorcist. Surprised you haven't heard of it with how famous that movie is, especially since you recognized my boy Leprechaun (no one ever recognizes those movies ;-;)

    I thought I edited the comment before my internet died when I posted it... I actually caught what she was from right after I posted it lmao...

    I'll edit it to reflect that, but yeah I know who all these Killers, Creatures, etc are from. It just depends if they're practical for a game like DBD due to height, who's already in the game, etc... Or even... the situation with the Jeepers Creepers thing...

  • Jason.


    But I want original characters.

  • @HellCatJane said:

    Psycho - Norman Bates

    PinHead - Hellraiser

    Jason

    Cujo

    The Candy Man

    Samara Moran (ring series)

    Pyramid head (silent hill)

    Jack Torrance - shining

    Hannibal Lecter

    Alien Queen - Alien

    Resident Evil - There's alot of monsters to pick from. Like Nemesis and licker

    and my personal NUMBER one pick and the best of all choices has to be hands down:

    The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

    *Mic drop. Dab

    There will never be any resident evil bio weapons on this game especially with project resistance coming out.

  • Candyman. Voiced by Tony Todd. For an attack, he sprays bees at you.

    Dear god, make it happen.

  • I do think there is a good chance we will see alien in the game, as it has been highly requested and would rake in cash for the company.

  • Honestly, instead of licensed characters, why not something from folklore? For example the Headless Horseman (without the horse for obvious reasons) would have interesting possibilities. Also sometimes my friends and I like to discuss which creepypastas/urban legends would make good killers, even though it might be cringy lol

  • @AbsolutelyAmel said:

    Pyramid Head, hands down. But Dunno how they would make the weapon since it kind of takes him an hour to swing. And also there's the troubles of getting a licence since Silent Hill is kind of dead, the brand that is.

    Make the killer Claudia or even Maria EZ

  • Maybe some bosses from dark souls?