Stop putting killers down cuz they don't let the new people live!!!

Seriously why should we killers let new people live and lose a rank and let then gain a rank to face killers that they wouldn't stand a chance against??

Seriously I'm having fun I just got the demogorgon, and I'm rank 10 but there are times a go against rank 20 that's not my fault but u can bet I'm gonna kill them all unless they impress me whether it's making me laugh or make me like them. So y'all survs that keep complaining bout we shouldn't bully them well guess what nothing is going to change and we're not bullying them we are doing our job😁

I literally seen a thread about a killer that kept getting 4k and he was BULLIED bout it but he didn't let that bug him he laughed them off and commented back and I'm proud of the dude.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm just a bit mad bout this I don't think it's right is all.

    But I know imma get hella negative feedback and I'm prepared

  • You don't get it;

    Killer rules first chapter:

    1- Do not camp

    2-Do not tunnel

    3- Do not punish bad vaults or loops

    4- NEVER EVER RUN INSIDIOUS

    5- You can't win

    6- In the case you do win, you must admit which rules you broke

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89004/stop-putting-killers-down-cuz-they-dont-let-the-new-people-live

    You don’t have to let the newbies win.

    But it doesn’t hurt to give them tips or point out their mistakes in post game chat, give them a little encouragement.

    I know after the game ends I tell them that they did better than. I thought they would and that u should try this or look up this person so u can get tips and I tell them goodluck next game,

  • @TheUnendingNightmare said:

    You don't get it;

    Killer rules first chapter:

    1- Do not camp

    2-Do not tunnel

    3- Do not punish bad vaults or loops

    4- NEVER EVER RUN INSIDIOUS

    5- You can't win

    6- In the case you do win, you must admit which rules you broke

    The funny thing is someone once told me I broke the rules and listed some of these.

    I don't camp but if I see someone going for the hook when I'm not even away then I'm not gonna let them get it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700000#Comment_700000

    Well good. We want to keep these new players. Grow this community.

    I know I try to keep their hopes going so they will keep playing but I need to rank up so I can get more bloodpoints, if I can tell that they are new then I'll have fun with them I'll save them for last and depends on how they were doing the game I'll down them and bring them to the hatch

  • Everything is "toxic" and "bullying" on these forums. Good god, just play the game. Posting topics like these only fuels the very people who are trying to piss you off.

  • Look survivors are #########...that's why we kill them! XD

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Everything is "toxic" and "bullying" on these forums. Good god, just play the game. Posting topics like these only fuels the very people who are trying to piss you off.

    I understand but no matter what we do the fued between us killers and the survs will never end unfortunately, so I don't care if they get pissed at me that's fine I know some will agree with me

  • @TheUnendingNightmare said:

    Look survivors are #########...that's why we kill them! XD

    Lol so true😂

  • Haha I wish I could make it loud enough that they get it through their heads😭😂

  • Totally agree. Sometimes I feel really bad for the baby and let them go though haha.

  • @dfrenchiee said:

    Totally agree. Sometimes I feel really bad for the baby and let them go though haha.

    Same but if the new people teabags me to be a dick they won't live to see the end game

  • There's a difference between playing the game/doing your job and bullying new players. You can play well, have fun and get all the bloodpoints you want while still allowing them to have a fun and educational experience. If you can tell that they're new, rather than taking advantage of that to destoy them mercilessly, you can cut them a bit of slack. Chase them, hit them, do your job, don't let them escape. But also give them a chance, because most people can still have a fun time even if they lose (in fact, if they're new, they should be expecting to lose at first). Don't tunnel or camp, not because it's "not fair" or "breaking the killer rules" or "bullying" but simply because you know that it will make the game less enjoyable and more frustrating for them, and you also know that your skills are so far above theirs that you can afford not to camp or tunnel and still win easily.

    In short, bullying is things like BM and taking advantage of their newness to run them into the ground, and should rightfully be called out and discouraged. But if, being far superior to them in skill, you can give them a bit of a chance and create a fun game for everyone involved without throwing the match, I think that's something worth doing.

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700030#Comment_700030

    Same but if the new people teabags me to be a dick they won't live to see the end game

    That's why I like pallet Freddy...tea bag near that pallet while I laugh. XD

  • @Fibijean said:

    There's a difference between playing the game/doing your job and bullying new players. You can play well, have fun and get all the bloodpoints you want while still allowing them to have a fun and educational experience. If you can tell that they're new, rather than taking advantage of that to destoy them mercilessly, you can cut them a bit of slack. Chase them, hit them, do your job, don't let them escape. But also give them a chance, because most people can still have a fun time even if they lose (in fact, if they're new, they should be expecting to lose at first). Don't tunnel or camp, not because it's "not fair" or "breaking the killer rules" or "bullying" but simply because you know that it will make the game less enjoyable and more frustrating for them, and you also know that your skills are so far above theirs that you can afford not to camp or tunnel and still win easily.

    In short, bullying is things like BM and taking advantage of their newness to run them into the ground, and should rightfully be called out and discouraged. But if, being far superior to them in skill, you can give them a bit of a chance and create a fun game for everyone involved without throwing the match, I think that's something worth doing.

    True but we all know there are killers that camp I ran into a bubba yesterday as a surv and lucky me my team saved me before the endgame ended, man we have this guy crap afterwards I feel bad for the new people who went against him, there was a baby dweet and we felt so bad we couldn't do anything or we would've died

    Buut there are there are times that we killers main have to kill them all if we don't wanna drop a rank but yes I do agree sometimes buut also we arnt obliged to do it either if we want to we can let them go

  • @TheUnendingNightmare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700037#Comment_700037

    That's why I like pallet Freddy...tea bag near that pallet while I laugh. XD

    Hahaha

  • @Fibijean said:

    There's a difference between playing the game/doing your job and bullying new players. You can play well, have fun and get all the bloodpoints you want while still allowing them to have a fun and educational experience. If you can tell that they're new, rather than taking advantage of that to destoy them mercilessly, you can cut them a bit of slack. Chase them, hit them, do your job, don't let them escape. But also give them a chance, because most people can still have a fun time even if they lose (in fact, if they're new, they should be expecting to lose at first). Don't tunnel or camp, not because it's "not fair" or "breaking the killer rules" or "bullying" but simply because you know that it will make the game less enjoyable and more frustrating for them, and you also know that your skills are so far above theirs that you can afford not to camp or tunnel and still win easily.

    In short, bullying is things like BM and taking advantage of their newness to run them into the ground, and should rightfully be called out and discouraged. But if, being far superior to them in skill, you can give them a bit of a chance and create a fun game for everyone involved without throwing the match, I think that's something worth doing.

    But also they will have to learn sooner or later that this game is toxic itself, so I will either be the one to break it into them or be the one to show them that rare kindness

  • But today I'm in a bloodbath fiery and no one will live I just got the demogorgon so it's time to level him up

  • so you also bully little children, cause its your job? killer biased. yikes.

  • @PiedPiper365 I'm not going to give you flak, man. You care about rank, and there's nothing wrong with that. You do you.

    Some of us don't care about rank and only play for fun, so we don't mind going easy on the new players as they learn.

    I used to care about Rank back when I did Competitive mode in Overwatch from 2017-2018. For me, I decided that rank ladders can die and burn in hell. They're not fun. I already have a job and career. I'm not in the market to assume another by playing a video game. But, that's me.

  • No one is saying to let them live, hopefully.

    Just try taking it a bit easy on them. Make it more fun for them. Maybe miss a chase on purpose here and there (They are new, you'll get them eventually anyway).

    Unless you don't want to... that's fair game too. It's not your fault matchmaking is acting weird

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    No one is saying to let them live, hopefully.

    Just try taking it a bit easy on them. Make it more fun for them. Maybe miss a chase on purpose here and there (They are new, you'll get them eventually anyway).

    Unless you don't want to... that's fair game too. It's not your fault matchmaking is acting weird

    I do that so don't worry but rn I brought the demogorgon so I'm kinda on a killing spree so rn and having fun after I get done and get how to use him I'll go easy but till then they better run

  • Go easy on them but then again it up to you.

  • Okay. You just proved that youre biased af. You have no right to complain about anything while bein biased as you are.

  • Rank has no bearing on Bloodpoints. You can go a little easy on the newcomers and still get some. In fact, killers make more than survivors.

  • I'm not a dick to them I'm in it for the kills rn

  • @Coriander said:

    Rank has no bearing on Bloodpoints. You can go a little easy on the newcomers and still get some. In fact, killers make more than survivors.

    Actually it does the higher u are in the ranks u earn a bonus and more bloodpoints

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700219#Comment_700219

    Actually it does the higher u are in the ranks u earn a bonus and more bloodpoints

    No, you don't.

  • @Fibijean said:

    There's a difference between playing the game/doing your job and bullying new players. You can play well, have fun and get all the bloodpoints you want while still allowing them to have a fun and educational experience. If you can tell that they're new, rather than taking advantage of that to destoy them mercilessly, you can cut them a bit of slack. Chase them, hit them, do your job, don't let them escape. But also give them a chance, because most people can still have a fun time even if they lose (in fact, if they're new, they should be expecting to lose at first). Don't tunnel or camp, not because it's "not fair" or "breaking the killer rules" or "bullying" but simply because you know that it will make the game less enjoyable and more frustrating for them, and you also know that your skills are so far above theirs that you can afford not to camp or tunnel and still win easily.

    In short, bullying is things like BM and taking advantage of their newness to run them into the ground, and should rightfully be called out and discouraged. But if, being far superior to them in skill, you can give them a bit of a chance and create a fun game for everyone involved without throwing the match, I think that's something worth doing.

    Prettymuch this /\

  • Well as long as you double hook them, give them the chance to do saves and you don't stomp them too hard, I think it's fine. When they score 15k or more that's a good game

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700284#Comment_700284

    Well as long as you double hook them, give them the chance to do saves and you don't stomp them too hard, I think it's fine. When they score 15k or more that's a good game

    I let them get the save unless I see them if I know they are by the hook but don't see them then I won't care I'll just go find someone on the Gen buut if they arnt being sneaky or trying to be sneaky but see them then I will get them, but I try to be fair for the obvious new people but like I mentioned rn I'm on a killing spree with the new demogorgon so I'm not taking it easy rn till I learn how to fully olay the demogorgon

  • I let the newish players team up with me =p I hook once then let them be the slug bait till I get the 3 others and give them the hatch for there assistance. And no not helping me isn't a choice lol

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700365#Comment_700365

    I let them get the save unless I see them if I know they are by the hook but don't see them then I won't care I'll just go find someone on the Gen buut if they arnt being sneaky or trying to be sneaky but see them then I will get them, but I try to be fair for the obvious new people but like I mentioned rn I'm on a killing spree with the new demogorgon so I'm not taking it easy rn till I learn how to fully olay the demogorgon

    Seems fair :)

  • @Cardgrey said:

    I let the newish players team up with me =p I hook once then let them be the slug bait till I get the 3 others and give them the hatch for there assistance. And no not helping me isn't a choice lol

    Well that's a way lol that wouldn't be fun for me

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700216#Comment_700216

    Once again ur the biased one and sucks u can't even spell🤔 but hey who's the one judging here not me but u. But hey dont worry I'm not judging u, just helping u here bud, but also go get good and u wouldn't complain kid

    @PiedPiper365 Okay, while I see no reason to give you flak about your play style . . . I write for a living. I wouldn't insult someone else's inability to spell when you are using "u" instead of "you," in the first place, and don't punctuate correctly.

    Food for thought.

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    Seriously why should we killers let new people live and lose a rank and let then gain a rank to face killers that they wouldn't stand a chance against??

    Seriously I'm having fun I just got the demogorgon, and I'm rank 10 but there are times a go against rank 20 that's not my fault but u can bet I'm gonna kill them all unless they impress me whether it's making me laugh or make me like them. So y'all survs that keep complaining bout we shouldn't bully them well guess what nothing is going to change and we're not bullying them we are doing our job😁

    I literally seen a thread about a killer that kept getting 4k and he was BULLIED bout it but he didn't let that bug him he laughed them off and commented back and I'm proud of the dude.

    Jesus, this is what the forum has come to now... Acting like you're a god because you as a rank 10 can stomp a rank 20, I guess red rank survivors like myself should show no mercy and be as toxic as possible against you rank 10-20 low ranks just because we can right? I bet you try to pull your little killer rule book out when the roles are reversed and you get smashed and looped to infinity

  • Nothing is toxic except post game chat , if something in game has got you triggered that's on you. Nothing in game you can do is toxic unless you make yourself believe that and just because people have fun when they play doesn't make them a noob3 or ochido wanna be unless of course you get in chat with them and they try to talk like them too

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700219#Comment_700219

    Actually it does the higher u are in the ranks u earn a bonus and more bloodpoints

    And the fact that you think this is true shows you're still a noob just like the ones you complain about LMAO 😂

  • @Kasaki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700299#Comment_700299

    And the fact that you think this is true shows you're still a noob just like the ones you complain about LMAO 😂

    Haha I haven't complained, but if ur talking bout bubba then haha there is a difference when facecamping and skill u scrub, but yes I do suck as survs which is why I'm a killer main on rank 10 pipping fast, so yeah u go learn how to play dbd cuz I think the devs need to teach u how to play lol

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700549#Comment_700549

    Haha I haven't complained, but if ur talking bout bubba then haha there is a difference when facecamping and skill u scrub, but yes I do suck as survs which is why I'm a killer main on rank 10 pipping fast, so yeah u go learn how to play dbd cuz I think the devs need to teach u how to play lol

    Dude I'm rank one on both sides and devotion 10 noob what's your level? 1 lmao get outta here kid I been playing for 3 years

  • @Kasaki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89004/stop-putting-killers-down-cuz-they-dont-let-the-new-people-live

    Jesus, this is what the forum has come to now... Acting like you're a god because you as a rank 10 can stomp a rank 20, I guess red rank survivors like myself should show no mercy and be as toxic as possible against you rank 10-20 low ranks just because we can right? I bet you try to pull your little killer rule book out when the roles are reversed and you get smashed and looped to infinity

    And boo once again u are the one complaining 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

    The fact that u think of urself as such a good player is Terrible I never said I was a god at this game nor did I say that I was good but it's funny how u think ur the best🤔

  • @Kasaki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700209#Comment_700209

    Nothing is toxic except post game chat , if something in game has got you triggered that's on you. Nothing in game you can do is toxic unless you make yourself believe that and just because people have fun when they play doesn't make them a noob3 or ochido wanna be unless of course you get in chat with them and they try to talk like them too

    See now this I will agree on u have atleast some sense

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/700522#Comment_700522

    And boo once again u are the one complaining 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

    The fact that u think of urself as such a good player is Terrible I never said I was a god at this game nor did I say that I was good but it's funny how u think ur the best🤔

    I don't think I'm a good at all but it's funny to listen to a baby rank 10 talking about wrecking brand new players and not caring , you told me to learn how to play from devs and I stated my devotion and rank, you won't even say your devotion and I'm not the one bragging about wrecking people who don't know how to play DAMN you're so good bro lol

  • You making this thread was toxic you reap what you sow my dude , you totally were bragging and talking about not caring if they're new or not, that's about as trash as you can get , I always protect the newbies they are the future of the game and you don't give a ######### , great talk "KID"

  • What was the point of open this thread exactly?

    I bet if @Rizzo90 was here they would tell something like "stop calling names" or something like that.

  • What platform you on

  • @Saitamfed said:

    What was the point of open this thread exactly?

    I bet if @Rizzo90 was here they would tell something like "stop calling names" or something like that.

    This thread was made so survs won't bully killers cuz of new people, they expect us to lose our ranks so they can gain ranks and go against killers that would utterly destroy them

  • @Kasaki said:

    What platform you on

    Ps4 I main killer

    If u wanna go against me as a surv then ok we can do it, if u win then I'll admit u are truly good and I'll give u that respect u want, BUT once again re read my replies if u would kindly do so, so u know that I don't take pleasure in crushing new people 👍

‹ 1 2