Stop putting killers down cuz they don't let the new people live!!!
Seriously why should we killers let new people live and lose a rank and let then gain a rank to face killers that they wouldn't stand a chance against??
Seriously I'm having fun I just got the demogorgon, and I'm rank 10 but there are times a go against rank 20 that's not my fault but u can bet I'm gonna kill them all unless they impress me whether it's making me laugh or make me like them. So y'all survs that keep complaining bout we shouldn't bully them well guess what nothing is going to change and we're not bullying them we are doing our job😁
I literally seen a thread about a killer that kept getting 4k and he was BULLIED bout it but he didn't let that bug him he laughed them off and commented back and I'm proud of the dude.
Comments
But with this being said u will have to wait a bit cuz I'm currently not at my house i am busy so yeah.
Look, this is a toxic community (whether I like it or not) and there are survivors and killers who bully each other. People generally weaker/inexperienced (like in real life) than them. Also, stop the "us killer vs survivor" thing. You can play either role if you want.
This is true I'll give u that, the reason I say us killers is cuz I main killer but I do play survs time to time I know there are facecampers and that's why I don't say facecamping is fine cuz it's not,
Also yes this community is very toxic as u can tell but there isn't anything we can do about it unfortunately
I decided to close this thread for the overall behavior of OP.