Killer tier list from a survivor main.
Recently I've become more active on the forums, and started getting back into DBD once more. I notice that lots of people were saying to "Nerf Spirit" but I'm completely against that idea.
Instead of nerfing another killer, only to have a few true viable ones and seeing them almost every game, let us discuss the others killers we hardly ever see!
There's lots of other killers that should have that same recognition that deserve the viability that other high tier killers have! As a survivor main, I enjoy having a challenge put against me by all killers. It sucks that after awhile you see a repeat of similar killers in more higher ranks.
Before anybody attacks me, I play both sides but prefer survivor! So please don't bash on me so hard! <3
Anyways, here is what I usually see in my games. I will be giving a short description of each killer, their viability, perks, add ons, average kills I see in MY games, what ranks they're in, and how rare they are. Of course you don't have to agree with me, but this is just the way that I see it.
SS Tier killer:
Nurse's power is broken if you play her really well. Her add ons are really good. Her perks are great. Average can be 2k but if played well a 4k will happen. Can apply some map pressure. Very rare to find.
S Tier killers:
Myers's power is astounding. Very powerful with the right add ons, and perks are decent. You will get a 3-4k for sure. You can find him at any rank, but mainly high or mid rank. He can apply some map pressure. Common to find.
Billy is mobile killer, best to reaching exit gates or generators quickly. His add ons are great, but most of his perks aren't that good. He can get a 3-4k if you play him well. Can apply an insane amount of map pressure. You can find him at any rank. Uncommon to find.
A Tier killers:
Spirit is another very mobile killer, great for mind games. She's one of the few balanced, truly viable killers. Good perks, and very great add ons. If you play her well you can get a 3-4k. Can apply immense amount of map pressure. She is seen at any rank. Common to find.
Hag is another viable killer when you catch a survivor at the right time. Her power is great, she has decent perks, ruin being her best one. Her add ons are great. You can get a 2-3k, but if you play really well a 4k for her. Can apply some map pressure. You can find her more at low-mid ranks. Common to find.
B tier killers:
Wraith is fun to play, but not as viable as the others I mentioned above. None of his perks are usually ever used, or when they are, they are completely rare. His add ons are good. On average, I see Wraiths get 2k or below unless they're really good. Can apply some map pressure. Almost always found in low ranks. Common to find.
Freddy can be viable as well. His perks are decent. His add ons are decent. On average, I'd say they get about 2-3k kills. It's rare to get a 4k as Freddy from what I've seen. As survivor, I was able to ignore his power and still do generations easily, which can be a problem nonetheless for Freddy players. Can apply some map pressure. Found in any rank. Rare to find.
GhostFace can be viable, but he's a stealthy type killer. Usually stealthy type killers (Expect for Myers) don't really have good games, I've noticed that a lot. His perks are great. His add ons are good. The average kills I see GhostFaces get are 1-2k. (Yeah, it's really bad!) His power can be avoided however, which makes him more B tier. He doesn't apply any map pressure. Found in low or mid ranks. Rare to find.
C Tier Killers:
The Clown can be somewhat viable. His perks are good. His add ons are decent. I usually see Clown's get either 2k or 3k. They usually get genrushed to hell in my experience. He can apply to little or none when it comes to map pressure. Found in mid ranks. Rare to find.
Plague is also averagely viable. Her perks are okay. Her add ons are decent. Average is usually a 2k. Depending on the team, a 3-4k can happen. Her power can be very easily ignored, making her more a C-tier type killer. Can also get genrushed badly. Vomit Registration can sometimes not go through. Can apply little to some map pressure. Found in mid ranks. Rare to find.
Trapper is another fun killer to play, but easily counter-able as well making him more of a C tier killer. His perks aren't that great. His add ons are good. On average Trappers can get 1k to 2k. (In higher ranks), however in lower ranks he can get more of a 3-4k. Doesn't apply that much map pressure. Found in lower ranks. Common to find.
The Pig is another stealth killer, her traps can be ignored by high ranked players and still continue doing generators. Her perks are okay. Her add ons are okay. On average I'd say they get about 1-2k. Doesn't apply that much map pressure. Found in mid to low ranks. Uncommon to find.
D Tier killers:
The Doctor is one of those killers that are supposed to make generators hard to do, but does the complete opposite. Sometimes his power doesn't work or do enough. His perks are good. Add ons are okay. On average, they get about 1-2k or less due to genrushing. Found in low ranks. Uncommon to find.
Leatherface may sound like a really good killer, but not really. His stun time makes it worse for him. Has great perks. Okay add ons. On average they get about 1-2k or possible 3k. It's rare to see LF get a 4k in my games since they always get genrushed as well. Found in low and mid ranks. Uncommon to find.
Huntress has a great potential as killer but hit boxes, and delays on console make it so much worse. (I'm so happy devs are going to fix this!) Her perks aren't the best, I never see anyone running them that much. Her add ons are good. On average I'd say they get about 1-2k. She's really easy to loop as well, and usually genrushed. Found in low ranks. Uncommon to find.
Legion was a killer that you either hated or loved. After his rework, I barely saw a Legion. His perks are good. His add ons are okay. On average, Legions get 1-2k. Found in low ranks usually. Very rare to find nowadays.
This is my tier list of killers I've played against, and my personal opinion on them. I've also had my own personal experience with them. The killers I play a lot are: Myers, Trapper, Spirit, Plague, Huntress and The Pig.
I also play on PS4 so some of these results might a lot more different than Xbox or PC. Or maybe just for people overall. By average, I mean different players not people who main these killers by the way!!!
Edit: Fixing some errors, and added some text.

Comments
Thanks.
PS4 meta is the same as PC. Please stop spreading the misinformation. He probably isn't red rank which is okay, but in no way is Myers top tier on PS4 or Xbox. Platform literally only matters for Nurse but she's still the best, it just takes a little longer to master her on console but once you do same effect.
Huntress or Nurse are not bad on console, many people are simply bad with them. A Tierlist should never depend on inability and certainly not due to missing hardware. It is like saying, Nurse is trash on rank 20, and Wraith is god tier because inexperienced people dont pay attention to the shimmer.
🤡
Console meta is very different than the PC killer tier lists I see. I’m a red rank survivor and see billies, Freddies, and huntresses. Then I would see the occasional Myers, ghostface, or plague. I’ve only seen rank 20 nurses on console because playing her is actual torture
The meta isn't any different from PC to console. I've been playing PS4 for well over a year now and top console players are aware that Nurse is the best, Spirit second, Billy third, etc. Idk why the tier lists would be any different. That doesn't even make sense, we have the same patch - the only difference is frames and perhaps sensitivity which only really makes a difference for nurse, literally the only character where that matters in the whole game. I've seen a few red rank nurses that don't run ruin and slug for wins. You can learn Nurse on console, idk what this misconception is that you can't. She just takes a little longer. If you haven't seen red rank nurses or spirits then you haven't played enough.
Tier lists are gonna vary perosn by person but the top 6 killers should never be changed. There is no difference in PC to console meta, period. Survivors still gen rush and prioritize it over anything else, rank 1 survivors hardly run self care unless they are a bad bunch. Nurse, Spirit, Billy, Hag, Huntress and Freddy are still the top 6.
Some ps4 players have the POV since the optimization on console is so terrible that it hinders the performance of nurse... I sometimes go months without seeing nurse and almost 100% of the time either 4 people escape or she ends up camping out 1kill....
The optimization on PS4 isn't that bad, some framing is off and you'll have a bit of sensitivity issues but that's it. I've played Nurse a few good times and she's more than playable on PS4. I can even direct you to some great red rank Nurse players.
The meta from PC to console isn't different by any means. That doesn't even make sense, we have the same patch. The only difference is framing and some sensitivity but that only affects Nurse out of the entire game. I don't see how that would make Spirit, Billy, Hag, Huntress or Freddy any different. Even with Nurse she's more than playable, I've been playing this game for two years. If you haven't seen a good Nurse in red rank then perhaps you haven't played enough.
The meta is very much the same, survivors still gen rush and prioritize gens over healing. Rank 1's don't run self care for the most part unless they are solo queue or bad. Tier lists are gonna vary person to person regardless of platform but Nurse, Spirit, Billy, Hag, Huntress and Freddy which are the best 6 shouldn't be changed. Besides, what you see isn't always an indication of how good they are. Hag is 4th best, yet on PC and console you rarely ever see her.
I see very few players say/keep saying this, yet I still haven't come across a good nurse and I end each season in red ranks.... from sensitivity not allowing her to turn freely like shes supposed to, lag spikes and frame rate drops shes a nightmare to play and learn.... not really the gaming experience you want players have.
I know some of you guys are talking about how it shouldn't matter if he's on PS4 or not, but I disagree. Every platform has different style players, on Xbox I can completely vibe with this, except I've still never seen a very good nurse, I've only come a across billy, spirit, and AMAZING Wraiths. On Xbox, but as for the wraith players, is that at lower ranks they're all your usual camping "toxic killers", and at higher ranks they're gods and the most fun to play against.
Message/add xJacobIV and Prettyproduct then ask to see their Nurse gameplay or play against them personally. Jacob has a nasty red rank Nurse and Product is also solid at Nurse. I've seen a few other great Nurses on console but I don't know them or have them added. Frames, sensitivity, etc do affect Nurse on console but it just makes her harder to master/learn. I've played a few games as Nurse and it's not too difficult going through walls and adjusting - it just takes time to learn. She's still just as devastating on console. The frame drops aren't even that bad on Nurse, I personally don't play her because her design just doesn't interest me.
u say ghostface addons are good ? he is forced to rely on cd addons . and his ultra are so weak and not worth ot its rarirty
Since you both apparently never seen a good, red rank Nurse on PS4 I want you to go look at the current tournament on PS4 via twitch - SpaceEsports. Nurse is the most picked killer so far and has 4K'd and done well.
I play on Xbox so I think it’ll be different just because of views, also because I see nothing but Spirits, Billies, and Freddies
Hi! I'm one of those really rare Legion mains. If you are in purple ranks, I hope to play against you! You seem nice and really fair. Alot more level headed than most.
Lol I agree with you except for huntress a even a god huntress does not match up to a even decent billy billy has what even the best huntress lacks Map control-map pressure
You guys leave Legion alone. :(
Lol I understand spirit but hag no way hag is easily looped she relies on her traps way to much for as billy he has great gen pressure and is not easily looped like hag hag is a slow killers
Doc is definitely not d tier he’s b tier he got a buff he’s pretty strong I’d says he btier