My thoughts on Ghostface and insidious
Hey I was wondering about the perk insidious. It could be very overpowered and encourages camping. No one likes to be camped and it just make the game not fun. The fact that someone can hook someone then make it seem like they are gone when really they are right around the corner ready to get you. It is just an awful time when you die on your first hook because a nurse or leather face insidious camps you in the basement. Now with ghost face the fact that it tells you the direction of where a survivor is. In my opinion it is overpowered and pointless to reveal him. I believe that ghost face deserves a nerf in terms of the reveal ability and insidious needs to reworked.
Comments
No
Insidious does need a rework yes
But Ghostface does not need a nerf, he's fine as is, especially since downed survivors and people on hook can reveal him to prevent him from camping. Plus revealing Ghostface is supposed to reveal you in return, kind of like an eye for an eye or in this case a reveal for a reveal. Plus if you revealed him you remove his stealth and his ability to expose you, so I'm not sure why you think revealing him is pointless
Survivors can't really complain about camping when they make it this easy. vidmate
share it
Insidious has an amazing counter, Kindred. Shows all the other Survivors whats going on so they can focus on repairing gens. "But its not fun for the camped Survivor!" Yeah well Killers who want to camp are going to camp. Devs have already said it's a legit strat and have done what they feel necessary to discourage it. Just get over it and move on.
As for Ghostface, as has already been mentioned, revealing him knocks him out of Stealth and removes his ability to mark. In return, GF sees where you are. Game wise its an eye for an eye, you are "risking" yourself for the team. Lore wise it even makes sense for GF to learn where you are since the Devs have stated the relationship between the Entity and GF is closer than most.
Survivors can't really complain about camping when they make it this easy. https://forpc.onl/snaptube-for-pc/ https://jfi.cam/jiofilocalhtml/
Correct me if I’m wrong but when the killer gets stealthed through insidious, he doesn’t show up on kindred. If survivors are paying attention, they’ll see him stand there for a few seconds and then disappear.
Its still kind of a counter, but I thought we should point out that distinction.
Kindred does not reveal undetectable status.
You're not, that is correct.
Ghostface is the love child of Insidious Basement Bubba and Michael Myers https://get-shareit.com https://get-vidmateapk.com/
Ghostface is fine.
I feel like Insidious could use some changes, though. Maybe the Killer would need to be out of LoS of a Survivor or require no Survivor within TR during the several second activation phase. It would allow sneaky set ups but not face camping.
Are people seriously whining about Insidious?
The perk that gives Survivors free generators?
Wow. Survivors really will complain about ANYTHING.
I've always thought insidious could be reworked to be a nifty chase/ambush perk.
Make it activatable for like 5 seconds with a 45 second cooldown or something, pop it when someone is looping a jungle gym and boom.
I realize good players can just do moonwalks and stuff, so still useless, but i always bump into stuff and get stuck when i cant see where im going.
Might be good for newer players who suck at moonwalking to see how effective it can be to try and get better at it so they can ditch it for better perks later.
you know 9/10 the person on the hook can reveal ghostface right?
and on the other 1/10, it's ghostface... you should be expecting him to be anywhere
Lol there’s at least 4 x more survivors in this game, but this forum is a 50/50 split pretty much in terms of which side complains. That’s means killers complain a lot more
Hey guys it’s nice to see your output but this post is almost 2 years old lmao😭
Lol, well I guess the question is after 2 years do you still feel the same way?
Thank you for the DBD version of Steiner Math.
Well I haven’t played the game very much in the last couple of months. So, I can’t say very much but by what I used to play Gf isn’t as annoying anymore but insidious still was as of when I’d still frequent the game.
Yeah, it's not like it literally encourages a miserable playstyle or anything...
and it's now that I realize someone was playing necromancer... XD
I consider getting flashlighted a "miserable playstyle".
Clicking? Sure. Getting blinded? Look up or use your ears.
While locked in animation? K.
Still miserable, with or without excuses.
You mean that thing that is ridiculously easy to avoid? Yeah totally comparable.
So is Insidious Camping. Just stay away, 4head.
Which does not help the person on the hook. Flashlight is a minor inconvenience, easy to play around. Insidious is just a scumbag ruining everyone else's game.
Gens before friends.
Doesn't ruin everyone's game. Just that dude's.
Better luck next match!
I’m going to guess that you don’t have many friends since you obviously don’t care about them.
Can't get any altruism, are in fact penalized because the killer was a dick. So yes, it does ruin others games.
Kindred does reveal killers with insidious. It's a killer with no stealth ability and they disappear after standing still for a while? Just pay attention and it's pretty obvious.
As for ghostface he doesn't deserve a single nerf. It's pretty easy to reveal him and it does benefit you, unless he's walking around, hasn't seen you and you wanna stealth as well.
I have so many friends we have to take turns playing this game cause we only get four slots. Your comment is baseless and you clearly are not picking up on my sarcasm.
Pfft. Who cares about Atruism? It's just bloodpoints and rank is meaningless. Take your free exit!