Demogorgon receiving a nerf?
I just want to start off by saying that I'm sorry if this has been brought up already. So I heard that the Demogorgon is getting a increased cooldown on pounce and possibly some other nerfs? If someone can confirm this that would be excellent and I'd love to hear some opinions on the matter.
Comments
I'd love a link or if you could point me in the right direction, not trying to sound rude mind you, just want to get things straight.
Rumors are rumors.
Spreads like wildfire.
True
I'm sure he will get a nerf, as usual
I don’t think he’ll be nerfed.
Thanks, I'll do that asap
wouldnt be surpsied if it did get nerfed tbh
He will be buffed if anything, he is currently the easiest killer to loop in the game.
Okay, so the shred fatigue is getting increased from 2 sec to 2.25 sec, so yes, it's getting nerfed but barley.
Do not buy the DLC before the first
nerfhotfix.Sadly the nerf is true , hopefully it doesnt end up hitting him like it did gf
I mean, I still find GF very fun but I'm already scared that this might just be a stepping stone for the DG.
Citation required*
Its straight from one of the devs here on this forum,it was on a post asking for demogorgan statistics
Yeah..I like gf as well but what they did to him wasnt cool
I'm pretty sure 1 nerf has been confirmed, which is a slightly increased cooldown for shred. However, there is a good reason behind this, much like old legion, constantly shredding is quicker than walking.
Yup, I saw that and made a comment about it, gotta say making it 2.25 won't be that big of a deal in the long run. Wish they'd buff the portals a bit though.
This is the thread
Here you go
hopefully the portals get a (small-) buff too
His lunge needs a nerf when other players are playing him and a buff when I play him.
I really want people to use "Shread" instead of "his lunge"
After all, he does actually have a lunge.
Aw pretty disappointed that the recovery for Shred will be increased by just a little bit
I thought the ability was fine as is. But I can more than live with that
Yeah I can live with punishment for missing an attack or whatever the reason is..... I just hope they don't mess with it too much because it was quite perfect..
I really do hope they trade off by buffing up other parts of him because he is not in a great place right now.
Yup, same for me. If they could make his charge a lock on heat seeking missile, but for when I play him... That would be TOTALLY balanced.