hatch spawn only last person left, its much balanced for game

so this is mega nerf for a key

if killer not want to slug its buff for last survivor

pre-spawn hatch now only benefits killer to confirm all kill

from egc its much better than slugging but thats the problem now

how easy to confirm all kill as killer and how gay as survivor

i always giving 3gens before last survivor and find the hatch

killer don't have to be a first, just find hatch before open and that already confirmed all kill


its much more disgusting with nurspirits, because our asian playerbase play them like 3/4 times

how unbalanced between killers made them play those two killers

people mostly quit from how unbalance every shits in game

survivors can play their role too ez and how impossible good with wm1 vs good players

how ez nurspirits and op, how we feel hopeless when we watching what na/eu playing looks like

15ranky in reds

Comments

  • I don't believe english is their Native language.

  • I read through the broken English and still couldn't understand anything from any sentence

  • I couldn't stop laughing! And I only have one comment about the post:

    WHAAAAAAAAAT???????

  • Sometimes I do really feel gay as a survivor at some points of the game, that I can agree with.

  • The only thing i understood is: Whenever the hatch spawned and the killer confrimed its location its "guaranteed kill" on that last surv

  • @Milo said:

    The only thing i understood is: Whenever the hatch spawned and the killer confrimed its location its "guaranteed kill" on that last surv

    least you had "some" intelligent there

    got something from non english level sentence

    still lack of intuition though

  • @prettyf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664607#Comment_664607

    least you had "some" intelligent there

    got something from non english level sentence

    still lack of intuition though

    That's a bit rude. I understand it's not your native language and you did your best, but it's not the reader's fault for having a "lack of intuition" or not being intelligent enough if it doesn't make any sense to native speakers, especially when they've put in the effort to try to understand it as several people above have. Most people just apologise for the difficulty and do their best to rephrase their point.

  • @prettyf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/664607#Comment_664607

    least you had "some" intelligent there

    got something from non english level sentence

    still lack of intuition though

    So you're calling us stupid for not understanding what your post is saying? I mean, aside from the bad English, you didn't even explain anything in detail and why it should be implemented.

  • @Derp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/665314#Comment_665314

    So you're calling us stupid for not understanding what your post is saying? I mean, aside from the bad English, you didn't even explain anything in detail and why it should be implemented.

    Yes, people who don't understand a language they don't speak are clearly idiots.

  • In my opinion I don't like the idea of the hatch in the first place as it just prolongs the game more than it needs to be. If they do change this it won't make much a difference for me as I don't rely on hatch much.

    Also I know its hard to understand it, but commenting stuff like "What?" is pretty rude, as learning different languages is hard, and English so happens to be one of the hardest.

  • I am so confused, could you rephrase what you're trying to get across?

  • @prettyf said:

    so this is mega nerf for a key

    if killer not want to slug its buff for last survivor

    pre-spawn hatch now only benefits killer to confirm all kill

    from egc its much better than slugging but thats the problem now

    how easy to confirm all kill as killer and how gay as survivor

    i always giving 3gens before last survivor and find the hatch

    killer don't have to be a first, just find hatch before open and that already confirmed all kill

    its much more disgusting with nurspirits, because our asian playerbase play them like 3/4 times

    how unbalanced between killers made them play those two killers

    people mostly quit from how unbalance every shits in game

    survivors can play their role too ez and how impossible good with wm1 vs good players

    how ez nurspirits and op, how we feel hopeless when we watching what na/eu playing looks like

    15ranky in reds


    Just curious are you saying something along the lines of "if a killer slugs for the 4k or finds hatch first they get a guaranteed 4k easily? Especially with the Asian playerbase majorly playing Nurse and Spirt while the Americas and European players typically play other killers?"

  • He's complaining that if a killer finds the hatch before it's open, then he can go ahead and just kill the second-last survivor with time to spare making it back to stomp the hatch the second it opens.

    Looks like he wants the hatch to only spawn once there's 1 person left?

    I disagree with all this, btw.

  • @Glory said:

    He's complaining that if a killer finds the hatch before it's open, then he can go ahead and just kill the second-last survivor with time to spare making it back to stomp the hatch the second it opens.

    Looks like he wants the hatch to only spawn once there's 1 person left?

    I disagree with all this, btw.

    I agree with that.

    Either it spawns when all gens are done or when there's only 1 survivor alive.

    Makes it more fun