Everyone and their mum runs DS
They will even teabag at the gate, when they’re down and you pick them up they “skillfully” escape my grasp, teabag once or twice while injured then exit.
I hope your children get lupus.
I hope your children get lupus.
Comments
Myers with the addon that lets you kill in EW3 at the exit gates.
I don't use DS am i special one? (1. don't have dlc 2. i tried to hit it on SWF..... yeah about that)
ALSO why do people are mean to the man/woman children or parents.... how does that help
Meanwhile the devs are still afraid to nerf it to oblivion like it deserves.
The hyped change to DS didn't even make it to the new PTB patch.
Yes, us non ds users are special
rank 5 soon to be 4 don't use Ds.
Currently Rank 1 survivor, can't be bothered to run DS and never have outside of KYF mostly because I can't hit the DS skill check to save my life (but I can hit Overcharge skill checks for some reason)
I tried DS one time and missed the skill check and said F this! I have no desire to use it!
it's what we do here and in game. we are evil incarnate and obviously so are you.
No you're not.
I own it and used it in ~5 games some few hundreds of hours ago just to check it.
Been to Rank 1 several times, never used DS. Yes, I get killed more often and find it hard to keep my rank sometimes.
I use it. It's just too good right now. I'm conflicted on the change. It will become extremely situational, mostly useless in games that aren't swf.
I don't use DS. One brief window of opportunity to escape the killer's grasp is not worthy of taking up one of my perk slots.
Why insert a whole bunch of changes that might upset the balance to the point where it kills the game? Change must come in small doses. I want this game to succeed no matter how much i ######### and moan about survs. I am not playing and waiting out some changes before i even get close to it.
I am even, as killer, beginning to think that the DS changes proposed are not long enough for survs. I think it was 2/3/4 seconds. Using IG at top rank might be enough to still get to the hook. DS was designed to "get out". So this is why small changes are needed. Test this crap out and see if people are still able to wiggle out. Albeit with much less frequency.
Unless Michael was using Judith's tombstone against her...... which would be kind of strange considering she wouldn't be dead yet
Stopped reading or caring after that lupus comment....
Because it's important to call behavior like that out, you can complain without death threats or wishing terrible things on someones family.
I spoke to my Mom but she claims to not know what "Dead by Daylight" is. Should I be concerned shes lying to me?
Wait wut? What did I do wrong?