I love this game

DBD.png

Tryhard nurse with red mori GG. I queue at the red ranks btw.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I love this game too. I like it when they disconect. All that time, all that effort.... for NOTHING!

  • I honestly don’t feel sorry for you.

  • I feel sorry for the new guys, but not you.

  • You dc'ed because you were playing against a Nurse with a mori?

  • Actually now that I look at it, the R15 might’ve de-ranked.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I feel sorry for the new guys, but not you.

    Look at their loadout: OoO + DS + SB + insta-heal. And DH + DS + Unbreakable. These aren't new players. Especially the one with the insta-heals screams player who wants to bully newbie-killers. Very fitting that insta-heal-OoO-guy dc'ed as well. They absolutely met the right killer.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Actually now that I look at it, the R15 might’ve de-ranked.

    Okay, you saw it while I was typing my comment. Yup. Typical bully.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/659921#Comment_659921

    Look at their loadout: OoO + DS + SB + insta-heal. And DH + DS + Unbreakable. These aren't new players. Especially the one with the insta-heals screams player who wants to bully newbie-killers. Very fitting that insta-heal-OoO-guy dc'ed as well. They absolutely met the right killer.

    I think the one that brought an escape cake is legit but the others definitely faced the right killer.

  • Those survivors wanted to have fun, met up with a nurse that had no mercy

  • Mori is bad for this game. Not was MoM or DS. Survivor's mori equivalent: You do a gen and escape the game

  • @βLAKE said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/690/L1TCPNCVIB7U.png

    Tryhard nurse with red mori GG. I queue at the red ranks btw.

    Oh of course a bunch of rank 15s with maxed teachable perks from multiple survivors, totally not a de-ranked SWF, yes-yes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOTmy9J4KQU


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmnhsg5cfO4


  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/659948#Comment_659948

    I think the one that brought an escape cake is legit but the others definitely faced the right killer.

    Exactly. This screenshot is a piece of art. At first glance, you only see the non-fitting matchmaking. At a second and third glance, you see the glorious details, the de-ranking OoO-DS-insta-heal-user, the ragequits - while looking at the picture, your feelings change from being annoyed at the matchmaking to pleasantly surprised that in the end, everything turned out well. Truely a masterpiece that belongs in a museum. <3

  • I will NEVER upvote a post of a DCer... I repeat... NEVER

    Btw... I can see that OoO + DS + SB + insta-heal and that other player with DH + DS + Unbreakable

    None of those were new players, LOL! Nice try though...

    GOOD JOB NURSE!

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    You dc'ed because you were playing against a Nurse with a mori?

    I dc when everyone just died in seconds and hatch spawned on Nurse.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I will NEVER upvote a post of a DCer... I repeat... NEVER

    Btw... I can see that OoO + DS + SB + insta-heal and that other player with DH + DS + Unbreakable

    None of those were new players, LOL! Nice try though...

    GOOD JOB NURSE!

    Hypocritical imo.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/659955#Comment_659955

    Exactly. This screenshot is a piece of art. At first glance, you only see the non-fitting matchmaking. At a second and third glance, you see the glorious details, the de-ranking OoO-DS-insta-heal-user, the ragequits - while looking at the picture, your feelings change from being annoyed at the matchmaking to pleasantly surprised that in the end, everything turned out well. Truely a masterpiece that belongs in a museum. <3

    Look again

  • @BlueFang said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84233/i-love-this-game

    Oh of course a bunch of rank 15s with maxed teachable perks from multiple survivors, totally not a de-ranked SWF, yes-yes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOTmy9J4KQU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmnhsg5cfO4

    Wrong.

  • Actually Keys are the equivilant of Moris.

    Both are a "end the game early" mechanic.

    The only difference is:

    Killer: Has to bring in a Mori.

    Survivors: Can bring in or keys OR just randomly pull them out of their ass via chests.

  • Stop posting discussion like this. The devs are aware of this issue and post like this doesn't help anyone at all.

  • Imagine bragging about DCing.

  • Alright i'm gonna clear the air here because I see a ton of toxicness in these replies based on assumptions (partly my fault for not clarifying). Here's how the match went down:

    Match starts, Nurse teleports and see's one of the Rank 15 survivors running around. Downs him in seconds and hooks him. I was near him so I stayed for the hook rush. I pick him up and heal him with We'll Make It. 25 seconds later the next guy gets downed. He gets hooked while I am getting Ruin. I break ruin and go do a gen. Then shortly afterwards the second guy who got hooked is saved while the first guy who got hooked gets downed and mori'd. I am barely 25% done with the gen while this is happening. The guy who got mori'd wasn't too far from the other hooked guy so the Nurse finishes that guy as well. It's down to me and the last Rank 15. I play it cool and start breaking totems stealthily because I knew if I touched another gen I was done for because she was just searching between gens for one of us. Luckily the last Rank 15 guy gets found and hooked withing 20 seconds of the chase (no surprise there). I was close to the shack basement so I decided to hide there until he died on hook because there was no way I was going to save hi, heal him, complete the rest of the gens and open the gates. He decides to hang on the hook for the full length of the struggle state while I am hiding in the basement. After he dies, I head up and start looking for the hatch. Turns out the hatch spawned near him so he closes it immediately. I knew i was screwed so I just dc'd. I legit made no points out of that whole game and I felt like I wasted my time there. Once I dc'd I took that screenshot to my amazement and answered all my questions as to how I got such a bad team (even the nurse agreed).

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Imagine bragging about DCing.

    Imagine bragging when you are wrong.

  • @Ksoni said:

    Stop posting discussion like this. The devs are aware of this issue and post like this doesn't help anyone at all.

    Idc if the devs are aware of this or not. I am going to post what I want to share. thanks.

  • This is honestly annoying let people play how they want to play as long as it doesn't break the rules it is fine if they want to bring a Mori so what? They are a killer they don't make sure you have fun they make sure they have fun

  • @MathiaStef said:

    This is honestly annoying let people play how they want to play as long as it doesn't break the rules it is fine if they want to bring a Mori so what? They are a killer they don't make sure you have fun they make sure they have fun

    Yeah its fine if you want to bring a red mori and mori everybody. But, I simply posted the initial screenshot because I thought it was funny how matchmaking worked during that match.

  • Dev's are so ok with moris, that they actually implemented them into daily challenges.

    60,000 bp for using mori as the shape.

    On the flip side, I've never seen a challenge for "escape via the hatch with a key". That would be kinda tough. I rarely find the damn thing as survivor even when it's been opened.

  • @βLAKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/660328#Comment_660328

    Yeah its fine if you want to bring a red mori and mori everybody. But, I simply posted the initial screenshot because I thought it was funny how matchmaking worked during that match.

    Ah that makes more sense then ya matchmaking is messed

  • @βLAKE said:

    Alright i'm gonna clear the air here because I see a ton of toxicness in these replies based on assumptions (partly my fault for not clarifying). Here's how the match went down:

    Match starts, Nurse teleports and see's one of the Rank 15 survivors running around. Downs him in seconds and hooks him. I was near him so I stayed for the hook rush. I pick him up and heal him with We'll Make It. 25 seconds later the next guy gets downed. He gets hooked while I am getting Ruin. I break ruin and go do a gen. Then shortly afterwards the second guy who got hooked is saved while the first guy who got hooked gets downed and mori'd. I am barely 25% done with the gen while this is happening. The guy who got mori'd wasn't too far from the other hooked guy so the Nurse finishes that guy as well. It's down to me and the last Rank 15. I play it cool and start breaking totems stealthily because I knew if I touched another gen I was done for because she was just searching between gens for one of us. Luckily the last Rank 15 guy gets found and hooked withing 20 seconds of the chase (no surprise there). I was close to the shack basement so I decided to hide there until he died on hook because there was no way I was going to save hi, heal him, complete the rest of the gens and open the gates. He decides to hang on the hook for the full length of the struggle state while I am hiding in the basement. After he dies, I head up and start looking for the hatch. Turns out the hatch spawned near him so he closes it immediately. I knew i was screwed so I just dc'd. I legit made no points out of that whole game and I felt like I wasted my time there. Once I dc'd I took that screenshot to my amazement and answered all my questions as to how I got such a bad team (even the nurse agreed).

    According to you, two guys got mori'd, one guy died on hook and you dc'ed. The screenshot tells a slightly different story.

    And yes, I can imagine how you had a friendly conversation with the Nurse in the aftergame-chat where she felt sorry for you because of your bad team, after you and your teammate just ragequittet.

    Also smh at dc'ing because the killer closes the hatch.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/660284#Comment_660284

    According to you, two guys got mori'd, one guy died on hook and you dc'ed. The screenshot tells a slightly different story.

    And yes, I can imagine how you had a friendly conversation with the Nurse in the aftergame-chat where she felt sorry for you because of your bad team, after you and your teammate just ragequittet.

    Also smh at dc'ing because the killer closes the hatch.

    Good eyes but possibly one of them DC mid mori or on the hook

  • You DC'ed???? Report!

  • personally, i like getting mori'd.. as i've stated elsewhere many times, it's a special thing that doesn't happen very often. the killer has to plan to do it, bring an offering, and still successfully pull it off. running from that killer is also a lot of fun because it's more serious even than usual.

    i'd recommend you think about it a little differently, but obviously that's your choice. they may just scare you too much i guess..

    @Gibberish said:

    Actually Keys are the equivilant of Moris.

    Both are a "end the game early" mechanic.

    The only difference is:

    Killer: Has to bring in a Mori.

    Survivors: Can bring in or keys OR just randomly pull them out of their ass via chests.

    i think keys are way worse than moris.. keys make your teammates stop doing stuff. your teammates will wait and try to stay super safe for when the hatch spawns so everyone can try to meet up there and jump in, prematurely ending the match, skipping literally the best part of the game: endgame.

    as if that's not bad enough, players will also commonly try to speed up the act of other people dying so that the hatch will spawn quicker and not all gens will have to be done.

    moris are unique and special, and while they do prematurely end the game, not by much and only for one person at a time. if a killer gets you down and doesn't have a mori, you're still down and the next step is the hook.. at best you have 1 more chance of running before you're sacrificed the traditional way that happens in 95%+ of games..

  • on second thought and only because i'm curious,


     if a killer gets you down and doesn't have a mori, you're still down and the next step is the hook.. at best you have 1 more chance of running before you're sacrificed the traditional way


    would awarding players who are mori'd an additional 892 BP (the equivalent of a struggle phase on hook) change you guys' minds about how "toxic" moris are?

  • Yeah what a tryhard. Can't believe she brought a very rare offering and then didn't want to let it go to waste. The nerve of some people!

  • It's a known issue, thank you for sharing.