Who has your favorite Killer Menu music?
Title, Mine is the clowns even though he isn't very good. I know that quite a few got the same old menu music but I'm wonder which one is yours
Title, Mine is the clowns even though he isn't very good. I know that quite a few got the same old menu music but I'm wonder which one is yours
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion for sure, although not a big fan of the character.
Legion, followed by Clown.
Legion and Shape
LEGion, the music is my favorite
Clown
Legion
Legion
Legion
Clown
Legion and Clown for me.
Definitely Legion, I'm a black/heavy metal guy.
Runner up though is the Summer BBQ theme, shame they didn't do a summer event this year, I was looking forward to its return.
Watch them have a really good Hollowed blight event
I loved the bbq theme! I came into dbd when that was going on so I thought it was the actual theme and it got me in the mood to play a slasher inspired horror game! I was sad too when it wasn’t coming back.
Character wise does Michael count? But if he doesn’t, I have to say that Spirit has a spooky and appealing theme that doesn’t get old quickly like the others.
Shape and clown:D
Ghostface, I just like the eerie tone it has with it. Hopefully the Stranger Things theme will sound dope too
Legion and clown are the only 2 i can easily differentiate. But legions music is great.
Legion 😘
Legion
Legion by far 🐷🤘
Clown’s is really cool. I really like Plague’s though.
Legion or Spirit
Legion due to that sweet guitar..however..the Christmas menu music was by far my favorite
I'd be interested in Blighted Legion or Spirit. : P
Blighted Plague also might be an interesting matchup... to see what happens with two things like that.
If they do five more Hallowed Blights outfits like last year my picks would be Nurse, Spirit, Hag, Plague, and Clown.
Legion has the fewest cosmetics of the non licensed killers... I wouldn't be surprised if that trend continues...
Clown for sure, as his release was when I really started spending my time to learn the ins and outs of the game, so it's just super nostalgic.
However, event wise I 100% love the All Hallows Eve theme from 2017
Demogorgon
Legion and Spirit thrmes
Clown's menu music
100% of the time
No he doesn’t it’s actually Clown. Legion has 30 cosmetic pieces in the store while Clown only has 25.
The classic tbh.
But clown has received more cosmetic sets through the months compared to Legion. Legion has only received one set, whereas clown has received 3.
I like the wraiths, you can tell they put so much effort in it sounding different than all others. Trapper is a close 2nd though
Legion was initially released with more outfits than Clown due to having Joe and Suzie outfits. The neon Legion outfit is really cool to be honest. I wouldn’t be opposed to having more Legion cosmetics. I guess since I see a lot of Legion cosplayers I think Legion has a lot more cosmetics than they actually do.
Trapper, wraith, Billy and Nurse
Plague’s music is unique and very dramatic. Still waiting for the Pig to hopefully get some music someday.
Legion's trashy hooligan "get off mah lawn" music.
My favorites are Spirit, Plague, Legion, and I think the Clown's. I'm sure Demogorgon's will definitely join that list from what we heard in the trailer.
Has always been The Clown.
Spirit and Clown.
Legion, hands down.
Clown.
Myers for the 4 seconds we get to hear it
Clown
Ghostface