The Trend I See with Killer Mains

Why is it with each update is there a new thing to complain about? Originally it was vaulting, that got nerfed into the ground. Then it was Exhaustion perks that got nerfed. Then it was DS that got nerfed after a while. Then it was Borrowed Time, that perk has been through the wringer. Throughout all that time only a few people has once complained about Generator time, then now it's all the rage. Why does it seem like every time survivors has to adapt a new playstyle just to be able to survive this happens?

Even they complain about SWF but nobody really wants to play with a group of people who just UE their way around the map or get down after 10 seconds of a chase, or farm their own teammate because they want to get their alturism points. Hence why people get a group together, it's inevitable. Killers aren't to suppose to always get 4ks and survivors aren't suppose to always survive. For some reason that pisses off a lot of players but that's how the game is suppose to be.

I'm not talking about all Killers of course but quite a few.

Comments

  • @Puas_sapnU69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83784/the-trend-i-see-with-killer-mains

    Yeah it’s completely ridiculous

    and ha . They also want to increase the time to complete gens way slower

    freaking crybabys

    Way worse than their “salty survivors” story

    XDDD at least we go off data not anecdotal nonsense

  • @Puas_sapnU69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83784/the-trend-i-see-with-killer-mains

    Yeah it’s completely ridiculous

    and ha . They also want to increase the time to complete gens way slower

    freaking crybabys

    Way worse than their “salty survivors” story

    Can't tell but I hope this is sarcasm. Never been gen rushed if not

  • @joker7997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655321#Comment_655321

    Can't tell but I hope this is sarcasm. Never been gen rushed if not

    Its not... this is what you see when someone only plays one side..

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They won’t increase gen times. They wouldn’t have removed Freddy’s action penalty if they thought longer gen times were ok.

    Actually they say they only dont do it because they dont think itll fix the issue believe it or not

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655324#Comment_655324

    Its not... this is what you see when someone only plays one side..

    What data do you have can you provide them to me then since you know so much.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They won’t increase gen times. They wouldn’t have removed Freddy’s action penalty if they thought longer gen times were ok.

    If the devs are pressured enough they'll cave in and apply the demand eventually they've done it before.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655325#Comment_655325

    What data do you have can you provide them to me then since you know so much.

    Go look up tru3etalent, the dbd casefile series from bricky , watch any streamer with tons of in game experiance..its universal..I've played every killer but clown and bubba extensively, I've played a good deal of survivor as well..I've seen just about all I can see here...I've seen it in the past versions of dbd and I've seen it in the time I've been here..just look around you dude

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655328#Comment_655328

    Go look up tru3etalent, the dbd casefile series from bricky , watch any streamer with tons of in game experiance..its universal..I've played every killer but clown and bubba extensively, I've played a good deal of survivor as well..I've seen just about all I can see here...I've seen it in the past versions of dbd and I've seen it in the time I've been here..just look around you dude

    Do... do you know what data means? If that's not anecdotal evidence, I don't know what is.

    As for the OP, it's not an overstatement to say that killers are constantly complaining about survivors being too OP, but it very much goes both ways. Why do you think Nurse and Billy are allegedly getting nerfed? It's certainly not because the killers complained...

    Which is not to say that none of the complaints are justified, that's a whole different discussion, but I don't think it's fair to make out like killer mains are the only ones doing it.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655331#Comment_655331

    Do... do you know what data means? If that's not anecdotal evidence, I don't know what is.

    I'm very aware..I just know the numbers..seen the times recorded, have experimented with many different things....data means I know the facts...far from anecdotal my friend..anything else ?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83784/the-trend-i-see-with-killer-mains

    Thinking DS was fine the way it used to be (It wasn't fine) is... oof. You can't look at old DS and seriously think that was balanced, can you?

    Borrowed Time needed to be nerfed. People would just go in and rescue with zero consequences because that's what the perk allowed people to do. It made it impossible for Killers to defend their objective at all, which they have the right to do. Borrowed Time has also literally be consistently buffed the past year.

    Vaulting got changed because infinites caused by fast vaulting places that are not supposed to be fast vaultable breaks the balance of a lot of maps. Who would have thought?

    People have always been complaining about how fast gens can be done, especially since the depip squad showed how easy it is to do. I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

    People complain about SWF because the game literally was not balanced with communication in mind. Therefore, it's no surprise that SWF breaks the balance of the game and people (justifiably) complain about it.

    DS was a carbon copy of Friday the 13th game feature it was a one time use and you had to be the obession for it to work especially if you weren't obession you needed to reach 30% wiggle bar, even then Killers would juggle survivors to counter DS. Vaulting didn't need to be nerfed so bad that the killer can still hit you despite being on the other side already. BT was created as a anti camping perk, if you weren't in the area of the hook BT didn't work you could sit there and camp but you got punished for camping.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655328#Comment_655328

    Go look up tru3etalent, the dbd casefile series from bricky , watch any streamer with tons of in game experiance..its universal..I've played every killer but clown and bubba extensively, I've played a good deal of survivor as well..I've seen just about all I can see here...I've seen it in the past versions of dbd and I've seen it in the time I've been here..just look around you dude

    I do watch streamers on both sides usually I see killers whine saying they can't get their 4k, and I see survivors getting brutally murdered by the killer unless they ran with a squad. TrueTalent =Killer Main Bricky= Killer Main Those guys are trying to speak for a group they rarely ever play so how does that correlate with survivors?

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655333#Comment_655333

    I'm very aware..I just know the numbers..seen the times recorded, have experimented with many different things....data means I know the facts...far from anecdotal my friend..anything else ?

    My point is if you're trying to prove that you have the numbers, you should support your argument with numbers rather than using your own or others' personal experience as you did, which is the definition of anecdotal evidence. I wouldn't even have pointed it out if you hadn't been so scathing of "anecdotal nonsense" in your earlier comment.

  • Is there ever going to be an "argument" on these forums where people don't speak about killer mains and bring up Tru3? He isn't the only killer main and he doesn't speak for the "killer main" community. His word isn't gospel.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655331#Comment_655331

    Do... do you know what data means? If that's not anecdotal evidence, I don't know what is.

    I made sure to say only a select few not all Killer mains.

  • @Jesya said:

    Is there ever going to be an "argument" on these forums where people don't speak about killer mains and bring up Tru3? He isn't the only killer main and he doesn't speak for the "killer main" community. His word isn't gospel.

    I'm not speaking on all Killer mains just a small group of them.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655331#Comment_655331

    I do watch streamers on both sides usually I see killers whine saying they can't get their 4k, and I see survivors getting brutally murdered by the killer unless they ran with a squad. TrueTalent =Killer Main Bricky= Killer Main Those guys are trying to speak for a group they rarely ever play so how does that correlate with survivors?

    ...true is an exact 50/50 player.....shows you know very little of him

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655337#Comment_655337

    My point is if you're trying to prove that you have the numbers, you should support your argument with numbers rather than using your own or others' personal experience as you did, which is the definition of anecdotal evidence. I wouldn't even have pointed it out if you hadn't been so scathing of "anecdotal nonsense" in your earlier comment.

    Hm..I only mentioned it because he said nobody talked of gen speeds till recently which is simply not true..anything else?

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655344#Comment_655344

    ...true is an exact 50/50 player.....shows you know very little of him

    You clearly watch True religiously, but the man has more killer videos than survivor,.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655358#Comment_655358

    You clearly watch True religiously, but the man has more killer videos than survivor,.

    Did you ever watch his streams? He plays 50/50 switching between killer and survivor every game.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655358#Comment_655358

    You clearly watch True religiously, but the man has more killer videos than survivor,.

    Because they tend to be the better games..but he plays rotation every day minus ptb launches for obvious reasons..its the streams you need to see to get the full picture

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655346#Comment_655346

    Hm..I only mentioned it because he said nobody talked of gen speeds till recently which is simply not true..anything else?

    No, I've made my point, and I'm not interested in derailing this thread any further. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that "anything else" was simply a polite invitation to continue the discussion, even though I suspect that's not the case.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655359#Comment_655359

    No, I've made my point, and I'm not interested in derailing this thread any further. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that "anything else" was simply a polite invitation to continue the discussion, even though I suspect that's not the case.

    this guy literally just tries to tell people they're wrong and need to watch streamers to see proof as if we ourselves don't play the ######### game.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655374#Comment_655374

    this guy literally just tries to tell people they're wrong and need to watch streamers to see proof as if we ourselves don't play the ######### game.

    Nah mate streamers are the only people worth listening to, for they are the mighty wolves and we are mere sheep. Also they know everything because they have the devs on speed dial.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655378#Comment_655378

    Nah mate streamers are the only people worth listening to, for they are the mighty wolves and we are mere sheep. Also they know everything because they have the devs on speed dial.

    I'm sorry I didn't know my place, I will go online now and allow the killer to kill me. Forgive me for my tresgression.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655382#Comment_655382

    I'm sorry I didn't know my place, I will go online now and allow the killer to kill me. Forgive me for my tresgression.

    I am not worthy of wielding such power. You'll have to ask forgiveness from a streamer.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    Why is it with each update is there a new thing to complain about? Originally it was vaulting, that got nerfed into the ground. Then it was Exhaustion perks that got nerfed. Then it was DS that got nerfed after a while. Then it was Borrowed Time, that perk has been through the wringer. Throughout all that time only a few people has once complained about Generator time, then now it's all the rage. Why does it seem like every time survivors has to adapt a new playstyle just to be able to survive this happens?

    Even they complain about SWF but nobody really wants to play with a group of people who just UE their way around the map or get down after 10 seconds of a chase, or farm their own teammate because they want to get their alturism points. Hence why people get a group together, it's inevitable. Killers aren't to suppose to always get 4ks and survivors aren't suppose to always survive. For some reason that pisses off a lot of players but that's how the game is suppose to be.

    I'm not talking about all Killers of course but quite a few.

    Its maybe because the game was completely survivor favorered at the beginning of the game. Now its in a pretty balanced state, but there are still a few problems with it like repedetively survivor gameplay and some maps. You can't just say "fixing actual game problems" is just "nerfing survivors due to whining killer mains". Thats just a lie. Remember various Nurse nerfs. Remember (me) Freddy nerfs. Remember Legion destruction.

  • Yea it still sucks that 1 bad chase can ruin the game, or get maps like Haddon field and Auto haven. This game isn't to skill based ether tbf. You will (not often) lose to people with less skill than you. And it sucks sometimes, Understand why so many killers get annoyed about that

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83784/the-trend-i-see-with-killer-mains

    Its maybe because the game was completely survivor favorered at the beginning of the game. Now its in a pretty balanced state, but there are still a few problems with it like repedetively survivor gameplay and some maps. You can't just say "fixing actual game problems" is just "nerfing survivors due to whining killer mains". Thats just a lie. Remember various Nurse nerfs. Remember (me) Freddy nerfs. Remember Legion destruction.

    Nurse didn't recieve a huge nerf, and she's still considered top tier (Omega Nurse Oops), Freddy didn't even get nerfed all they did was flip his ability that made him see survivors outside his terror radius rather than inside which gave him natural bbq and chili. Then of course are we gonna ignore Moonwalking Legion? Are we really doing this?

  • @FishFry247 said:

    Yea it still sucks that 1 bad chase can ruin the game, or get maps like Haddon field and Auto haven. This game isn't to skill based ether tbf. You will (not often) lose to people with less skill than you. And it sucks sometimes, Understand why so many killers get annoyed about that

    Okay I understand that but nerfing survivors some more and giving them more M1 or LB isn't the solution, adding a secondary objective isn't the way to go either remember the last even with the flowers? Survivors got murdered.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655386#Comment_655386

    Nurse didn't recieve a huge nerf, and she's still considered top tier (Omega Nurse Oops), Freddy didn't even get nerfed all they did was flip his ability that made him see survivors outside his terror radius rather than inside which gave him natural bbq and chili. Then of course are we gonna ignore Moonwalking Legion? Are we really doing this?

    You can pretty much.

    Not every killer exploits, but still... even with that truth in mind, every Legion got punished.

    No matter how his playstyle was.

    Imagine for a secound, survivors would be treated on the same way and get a rework with a penaltie after every action of them...

    This forum would be full of complaining threads and I mean really full... Page 1 of the general forums would be nothing more like "why did you do this to us?" threads.

    You guys can be lucky, because bhvr was in the past forgiving towards survivors. I would have been not. A exploiter is a exploiter. No matter if they are a killer, or a survivor and they all would be deserve to be perma banned.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655387#Comment_655387

    Okay I understand that but nerfing survivors some more and giving them more M1 or LB isn't the solution, adding a secondary objective isn't the way to go either remember the last even with the flowers? Survivors got murdered.

    Yea, Idk what the solution is but I hope the devs can find one

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655339#Comment_655339

    In other words, if you were the obsession, it was a free escape, and if you weren't the obsession, it was Flip Flop 2,0. 30% wiggle to get a free escape that you didn't even need to sit and recover for. Sometimes the killers had to eat not one DS, but four.

    Juggling isn't a good counter. Someone body blocks? The person gets off without even using DS. Juggling itself took a lot of time. Time is not a currency killers can afford to spend. Again, why do you think people complain about gens being done too fast? Even now, it's pretty possible to complete all 5 gens in less than 5 minutes, and it can be pushed down to less than 4 minutes. Not to mention juggling could be avoided by just getting downed *away from a hook.*

    You don't even know what the vaulting nerf is if that's what you're complaining about. What you are referring to is latency -- not any vaulting nerf.

    BT is still an anti camping perk. You can't just run in with absolutely zero regards now, though. Camping is a strategy that killers are allowed to do, whether you like it or not and whether I like it or not, just like it's a strategy for survivors to do the generators in 4 minutes and gtfo before the game has even really started.

    Looping is a legit method too but Killer wants loops to get cut off easily so they can end chases easily and what happened it got done but somehow looping exist, which shows survivors just simply adapt. Vaulting did get nerfed ----> https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66546/fast-vault-nerf

    Thats why BT was the way it was, if you wanted to camp you got punished for it but Killers hated the perk because they couldn't just sit there and get another kill easily, well now they can.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655339#Comment_655339

    In other words, if you were the obsession, it was a free escape, and if you weren't the obsession, it was Flip Flop 2,0. 30% wiggle to get a free escape that you didn't even need to sit and recover for. Sometimes the killers had to eat not one DS, but four.

    Juggling isn't a good counter. Someone body blocks? The person gets off without even using DS. Juggling itself took a lot of time. Time is not a currency killers can afford to spend. Again, why do you think people complain about gens being done too fast? Even now, it's pretty possible to complete all 5 gens in less than 5 minutes, and it can be pushed down to less than 4 minutes. Not to mention juggling could be avoided by just getting downed *away from a hook.*

    You don't even know what the vaulting nerf is if that's what you're complaining about. What you are referring to is latency -- not any vaulting nerf.

    BT is still an anti camping perk. You can't just run in with absolutely zero regards now, though. Camping is a strategy that killers are allowed to do, whether you like it or not and whether I like it or not, just like it's a strategy for survivors to do the generators in 4 minutes and gtfo before the game has even really started.

    Also hooks got buffed there's a hook at every corner and right next to each other.

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655389#Comment_655389

    You can pretty much.

    Not every killer exploits, but still... even with that truth in mind, every Legion got punished.

    No matter how his playstyle was.

    Imagine for a secound, survivors would be treated on the same way...

    This forum would be full of complaining threads and I mean really full... Page 1 of the general forums would be nothing more like "why did you do this to us?" threads.

    You guys can be lucky, because bhvr was in the past forgiving towards survivors. I would have been not. A exploiter is a exploiter. No matter if they are a killer, or a survivor and they all would be deserve to be perma banned.

    What exploit is there now?

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655390#Comment_655390

    Looping is a legit method too but Killer wants loops to get cut off easily so they can end chases easily and what happened it got done but somehow looping exist, which shows survivors just simply adapt. Vaulting did get nerfed ----> https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66546/fast-vault-nerf

    Thats why BT was the way it was, if you wanted to camp you got punished for it but Killers hated the perk because they couldn't just sit there and get another kill easily, well now they can.

    It got nerfed, because it got too strong in combination with DH, DS and Adrenaline. Imagine that exact four perks still being meta lmao.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655396#Comment_655396

    It got nerfed, because it got too strong in combination with DH, DS and Adrenaline. Imagine that exact four perks still being meta lmao.

    People still use it now. Despite those perks being nerfed. Ever wonder why?

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655386#Comment_655386

    Nurse didn't recieve a huge nerf, and she's still considered top tier (Omega Nurse Oops), Freddy didn't even get nerfed all they did was flip his ability that made him see survivors outside his terror radius rather than inside which gave him natural bbq and chili. Then of course are we gonna ignore Moonwalking Legion? Are we really doing this?

    Oh boi

    Nurse received various HUGE nerfs in the past (less ports, less porting speed, less charging time). More nerfs incoming.

    Freddy got straightout nerfed with time to put a survivor to sleep.

    Moonwalk legion is an exploit, so report it.

  • What is wrong with complaining about unbalanced game mechanics? Obviously the devs considered the old vaulting, the old exhaustion mechanic etc. unbalanced too, otherwise these would not have been nerfed.

    And Borrowed Time did not get nerfed, it's currently the strongest it has ever been.

    Also, survivors are able to do their objective too fast. Killers ARE at a disadvantage, that's not an empty complaint.

    Not everybody who is asking for a fair game and killer buffs/survivor nerfs is a killer main.

  • Shortly after I have left the game because of the Legion patch, I have read about 2 survivor perk exploits. Those guys got not banned, far as I have read it and to my time as I had play the game, existed also survivor exploits (like loop exploits as example on specific maps and specific loop spots on it).

    Would there be a equal treatment for everyone, everyone would have been banned who exploits, but in fact the only big ban wave I have heard of had hit the exploiting Legion's and the rest of the Legion's that have not exploit have got that freaking Legion patch thrown for their feet (guess as thanks from bhvr because we have all the time fair play? That was not necessary bhvr, but I guess you guys know that by now).

    But don't get me wrong.

    I don't write this lines to do here a survivor vs. killer thing. I just write it, so that some survivors maybe can see now, how many luck they had in the past and there is absolut no reason for some arguments.

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655398#Comment_655398

    Shortly after I have left the game because of the Legion patch, I have read about 2 survivor perk exploits. Those guys got not banned, far as I have read it and to my time as I had play the game, existed also survivor exploits (like loop exploits as example on specific maps and specific loop spots on it).

    Would there be a equal treatment for everyone, everyone would have been banned who exploits, but in fact the only big ban wave I have heard of had hit the exploiting Legion's and the rest of the Legion's that have not exploit have got that freaking Legion patch thrown for their feet (guess as thanks from bhvr because we have all the time fair play? That was not necessary bhvr, but I guess you guys know that by now).

    But don't get me wrong.

    I don't write this lines to do here a survivor vs. killer thing. I just write it, so that some survivors maybe can see now, how many luck they had in the past and there is absolut no reason for some arguments.

    Looping isn't an exploit

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655400#Comment_655400

    People still use it now. Despite those perks being nerfed. Ever wonder why?

    Why it got nerfed? Because this combo is incredibly strong.

    Why people still use it? Because this combo is STILL incredibly strong. Obviously. xD

  • Looping isn't an exploit. You are right... If we talk about the normal looping, we all know from the game. Not if we talk about specific looping spots on specific maps that are be considered as being bugged, far as I have read it and a few times see it in the game.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    What is wrong with complaining about unbalanced game mechanics? Obviously the devs considered the old vaulting, the old exhaustion mechanic etc. unbalanced too, otherwise these would not have been nerfed.

    And Borrowed Time did not get nerfed, it's currently the strongest it has ever been.

    Also, survivors are able to do their objective too fast. Killers ARE at a disadvantage, that's not an empty complaint.

    Not everybody who is asking for a fair game and killer buffs/survivor nerfs is a killer main.

    *Looks at Hook buffs, Hag buffs, Trapper buffs, Wraith buffs, Noed buffs, Ruin buffs, Pallet nerfs, Loop nerfs, faster hook time, improved lunge speed, pick up animation buff, spirit buff, reduced killer footstep, totem placement buffs* Ok.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655408#Comment_655408

    *Looks at Hook buffs, Hag buffs, Trapper buffs, Wraith buffs, Noed buffs, Ruin buffs, Pallet nerfs, Loop nerfs, faster hook time, improved lunge speed, pick up animation buff, spirit buff, reduced killer footstep, totem placement buffs* Ok.

    That is a list of urgently needed adjustments and nothing that brings killers on an even level with survivors. That you even mention Trapper, Wraith, totem spots as if they were in a good spot now feels unreal.

    And whether the changes to NOED are a buff or a nerf is debatable.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655396#Comment_655396

    I didn't say vaulting didn't get nerfed. I said vaulting did not get nerfed in the method you are explaining to me. Maybe if you actually read the thread instead of making up things for your own political agenda, you'd understand.

    I never said looping isn't a defense, either. I said infinites are bad to the game. Have areas in the map that are so strong that someone could literally hold the game hostage isn't healthy for the game. This is common sense. I shouldn't have to be arguing about this. Having loops that aren't impossible to contest increases interaction between both sides, which increases skill expression, and creates a healthier, balanced environment.

    This video single-handedly shows why infinites should not exist. I dare you to watch the whole thing and come back to say "yeah that's fair and balanced and totally fun for the killer to have to put up with." I dare you: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/80892245

    Again as I've said, BT is still powerful. You can't just run in with zero consequence. How you describe BT was how NOED used to work. Guess what, survivors complained about the lack of counter. So a counter was added. BT works the same way. It had no counter. A counter is added. If you run in like absolute idiot with zero respect to the killer, it's going to seem weak obviously. But otherwise it's even stronger than it was before.

    If you can't understand that, then maybe you should stop being a absolute hypocrite and complaining about the very exact same behavior that YOU yourself are exhibiting that you are also complaining about "killer mains" doing.

    Quit being biased and maybe try playing the other role for more than a few hours. Actually commit yourself to the role to see where the arguments other people have are coming from. I think you will find it very enlightening. Most mains who who actually commit to the opposite side for a while do, whether they be survivor or killer mains. They recognize that it's not just their side that suffers and the other being entitled, but both sides have very core problems that are in dire need of being addressing.

    P3 Myers btw.... but okay I know nothing about both roles despite me getting a nice hefty 4k tonight against R1 survivors running BT, SB, BL, DS, UB, Toolboxes and keys. Sure I know nothing about playing killer. Once this dedicated servers roll out to Consoles and I see the same issue then what you're telling me about latency is bs.

    There are no infinite loops especially now, that video you linked me is from 3 years ago. I haven't even said anything about killers except that they whine about survivors and how they play the game. I haven't said anything about their perks or powers, which killers does do quite frequently.

    Camping has increased since BT got nerfed which is saying something. Maybe because I know how to play survivor it helps me play as Killer so I understand how to counter them easily and play them at their own game. I'm not just pulling hankerchiefs out my ass here.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655418#Comment_655418

    Yeah, them totem placement buffs.

    https://i.imgur.com/63cqf3T.png

    https://i.imgur.com/JHFVpXV.png

    https://i.imgur.com/MPCNuMS.png

    https://i.imgur.com/Q4kxBTy.png

    I can't possibly imagine why they were changed. None at all.

    Oh wait, the totems still spawn in those locations.

    And next to hooks.

    And next to generators!?

    Oh...

    You chose one map. Out of many. Okay good example. Send me one of Yamaoka estate, Meat Plant, Backwater Swamp, O'Lery's, Puragation, Mother's Dwellings, etc.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655397#Comment_655397

    Hooks got changed around because there was literally spots in some maps where hooks were so far away that you could NOT hook someone. It was a completely safe place.

    Please explain why you think it's fair that a survivor can run into a corner to the map and the killer isn't allowed to hook them -- ONLY because hooks happened to just not spawn in that zone through random chance?

    Imagine if generators spawned in the map, that were completely inaccessible and therefore were impossible to repair. Would that be fair? What if 3 gens were inaccessible and it was impossible to open the exit gates. Tough #########, right?

    Now hooks are literally at every corner and sits right next to each other, If I can play patty cake with the survivor on the hook next to me that screams something. Also there are gens that sit right next to each other which gives the killer easy access to camp, plus there's hooks right next to gens.

  • The irony is palpable.

    Yeah, killer mains complain about a lot, but survivor mains do too.

    Hell, the second Nurse nerfs were announced to be in the works it was instantly "SPIRIT OP," as soon as she gets a change it'll be onto the next on until all we have are Trappers with no traps.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655432#Comment_655432

    There's always been hooks right next to gens.

    If you find hooks are too close together, then boy, do I have an in-game solution for you. It's called Petrified Oak -- it increases the distance between hooks from one another.

    Read that Offering closely.. (SLIGHTLY) which doesn't make a difference.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    The irony is palpable.

    Yeah, killer mains complain about a lot, but survivor mains do too.

    Hell, the second Nurse nerfs were announced to be in the works it was instantly "SPIRIT OP," as soon as she gets a change it'll be onto the next on until all we have are Trappers with no traps.

    I check through the forums, I see more killers complaining about the survivors and gens, than I see survivors whining. Maybe through messages they might but primarily in the forums its mostly killers.

‹ 1 2