All things considered maybe now I can play Clown and Wraith without 2 gens being done the moment I down a survivor with a third one halfway done at red ranks
After all combining both Ruin and Corrupt should lead to some viable slowdown. The only killers I'll run both, also probably the only ones I'll run Ruin on as well. Just so hard playing Wraith at red ranks can't even commit to a medium length chase
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Enjoy your inconsistent perk 🤷♀️
Indeed, at last I can finally buy Hag. Long have I waited for this moment because I certainly wasn't going to pay for it
+1
All things considered maybe now I can play Clown and Wraith without 2 gens being done the moment I down a survivor with a third one halfway done at red ranks
After all combining both Ruin and Corrupt should lead to some viable slowdown. The only killers I'll run both, also probably the only ones I'll run Ruin on as well. Just so hard playing Wraith at red ranks can't even commit to a medium length chase
Killers can smile today, but one day (or Soon as Peanits says)... MoM will appear on the shrine :D
Nice, 250k BPs for me. Thats all it will be when it is in the Shrine.
blood for the blood god
Blood for the Blood god
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Or at least, like, a sacrifice before gen 3 for the blood god.
jesus, BBQ, followed by ruin? Idunno what happened, but the shrines the last few weeks have been great.
The shrine has been good to Killers back to back weeks.
2 weeks after I unlocked it from Hag xD
At least I got play with your food
I forsee a surge in posts complaining about totem locations
You mean Boil Over 2.0? Oh no what are they going to do?!
Soon™
What else is in the current shrine? I can't take a look by myself
Diversion, pwyf and prove thyself.
Cool,finally no more gen rushing...I'm gonna die so many times now.
I forsee Surge in general.