The Most Important Question Regarding Demogorgon
When we have this killer selected during the killer selection, please tell me we will have the awesome theme from the trailer playing in the background continuously.
When we have this killer selected during the killer selection, please tell me we will have the awesome theme from the trailer playing in the background continuously.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits Pls, this is vital information
@Peanits come on, don't leave us hanging here...
Yes. All the new killers starting with Clown have their chapter music playing when selected.
why does everyone only call, and I mean ONLY call Peanits? I know he's great and all, but man he's probably tired from everyone calling out him specifically...
@MandyTalk @Patricia
Because he is the forums' greatest champion!
@Peanits the Peanits signal has appeared in the sky!
fair enough.
Second most important question is can you blind something that doesn't have eyes? I fear the answer might be three letters long
"I fear the answer might be three letters long"
Do you mean, THIS ANSWER!?!?
Moo. π
Oh ######### π°
Considering every killer since the clown has kept their theme music I would say itβs a safe bet lol
Letβs hope so
I will keep the mystery until the release of the PTB hehe
<3
PTB this week?
"Wrong answer!"
Soon tm ..... git gud
I LOVE YOU! π
Oofff, I do love the theme, though.
Can you at least tell us if it's this week or not?
At this point it would seem like there won't be PTB at tuesday, and I doubt you'll do a last moment surprise PTB for no reason.
We don't have any ETA for the PTB right now but keep an eye on the forums and twitter we always post our announcement there.
I know it doesn't give any info but this is what I have at the moment.
<3
<3