I want to facecamp...
you, @GrootDude. You're on my list! ;)
you, @GrootDude. You're on my list! ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For some reason I wasn’t tagged, you can’t camp me! D: I’ll bring a mori as Ghostface again. 😏
Face-camping whats that? *laughs in basement devil face*
Me too! maybe even Insidious Plague ;)
I have a forum member hitlist as well and have succeeded with many of them :D if your steam/gtag is your forum name your in danger.
@KillermainBTWm8 Oh no(⊙_◎). I have a PSN impostor who's name is dangerously close to mine. Alot of people mistake them for me 😂
It probably wasn't me😂 your name isn't familiar, unless you can remember the match details.
Oh. I hope I get to square off against you sometime! I love facing people from the forums! I faced @Carpemortum a couple of times, and @fcc2014 and a few others who unfortunately got banned from the forums.
@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY that make your choice Hag build was pretty effective. If i remember correctly you pre-trapped the area around hooks.
Wait wait wait.....a couple times? Is your psn the same as your forum name? Now I feel vulnerable lol.
Well I've changed mine on psn recently, and luckily havent changed it here yet. Maybe I shouldn't... it's like winess protection.
Lol lucky my forum name isnt my in-game name also you on ps4 or what?
My psn isn’t quite my forum name but I tell people my psn all the time, all I gotta say is “try me [BAD WORD]”.
*cocks ebony mori*
*cocks P3 Claudette with premonition*
He is on XBOX1 and pc.
So then I don't even have to worry about him finding It out anyway lol
Safe.... for now XD
Haha only 1 person on the forums knows my in-game name
and who's that? :P
Yeah! I sent you messages before the matches as well! You don't remember? 🙃
Yessir! We were on Yamoaka map as well I think.
Lol Im not telling you but if you run into a pretty stealthy claud it might be me (also I sometimes stream haven't on dbd in a while but a few days ago I did stream on DET)
Okay I remember that one. But its been a while and I've changed my psn since then. How many other times have you hunted me and I didnt notice?? Lol
You need a PS4, I’m still waiting for that mori. :P
@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY Yep I believe it @chemical_reject @lyric and @Vietfox if i'm not mistaken
One other time, before you changed your name :)
Yeah I think so! Well actually I don't think Fox was there tbh.
:O Now I'm scared lol.
Well if you see ShinobiQueenV its NOT me so totally leave her alone. Lol.
I'll bring Insidiousface ;)
My favorite! Any special leather on your face?
I’ll get my mori or I’ll sandbag you! 😈
I love me some Claudetteface. ;)
@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY might have been @NoxiousOnnyyxx