Hag traps moves survivors cam... WHY!?

Why is it that when I set off a trap it moves my camera around? Im a little salty because I feel that it is unfair and robbery that I get killed because my camera is turn and lock on a trap. 😡

Comments

  • ..That's the point.

    If the traps just just 'Boo!' and you could ignore them, they'd be pretty useless. They're meant to disorient you by grabbing your camera.

  • @Locker_Monster said:

    ..That's the point.

    If the traps just just 'Boo!' and you could ignore them, they'd be pretty useless. They're meant to disorient you by grabbing your camera.

    Pretty much this, hag is also slower than a good portion of killers which i believe is another reason they added disorientation. Hence why i love urban when it comes to hag games. It's pretty much best to assume nowhere is safe, since really good hag players like to trap in unexpected places as well as the usual gens and pallets.

  • If something jumps up out of the ground and screams at you... would you turn to see ######### just happened?

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    If something jumps up out of the ground and screams at you... would you turn to see ######### just happened?

    Hahaha so true😂

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    If something jumps up out of the ground and screams at you... would you turn to see ######### just happened?

    you'd think after so many trials they'd get used to it lol

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    If something jumps up out of the ground and screams at you... would you turn to see ######### just happened?

    I think @ImDevon had a great post above. They would get over it after the first time. However, if something that looked like a decrepit crackling skeleton body. I wouldn't want to keep looking at it. My legs would hit light speed going in the EXACT opposite direction from it.

  • I personally enjoy it cause it add a sort of a thing that make it her own special recipe

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    If something jumps up out of the ground and screams at you... would you turn to see ######### just happened?

    That really all depends. I might look back or I might not and keep running but however If something was to jump at me, I would not have my head lock on to it and cause me to run in the direction I dont want to go.

  • @ImDevon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/629535#Comment_629535

    you'd think after so many trials they'd get used to it lol

    You have to remember that in the lore, survivors memories are wiped after every trial. So they would never really learn

  • This content has been removed.

  • @SpacingLlamas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/629653#Comment_629653

    You have to remember that in the lore, survivors memories are wiped after every trial. So they would never really learn

    Really? I thought they learned and remembered? Like, the whole point was to lose hope, which means they have to remember death after death after death.

    Like, the Entity feeds on the hope of escaping, but eventually Survivors lose all hope and get discarded/become Killers, because they realize they can never escape.

  • Addendum: I think one person even says 'Every time we die, we just wake up next to the accursed campfire and wait to try again! And if we escape, we ALSO wake up next to the campfire!'

    And other things that hint that they remember every time?

    I could be wrong.

  • @Locker_Monster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630916#Comment_630916

    Really? I thought they learned and remembered? Like, the whole point was to lose hope, which means they have to remember death after death after death.

    Like, the Entity feeds on the hope of escaping, but eventually Survivors lose all hope and get discarded/become Killers, because they realize they can never escape.

    Last time I remember they lose their memories. Though could be wrong or mistaken

  • @SpacingLlamas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630926#Comment_630926

    Last time I remember they lose their memories. Though could be wrong or mistaken

    @Peanits Lore question!

    Do Survivors remember each time they die/escape, or do they forget?

    I love lore, so I'm really curious to know!

  • It's supposed to disorient you. The traps wouldn't be nearly as effective if the camera grab wasn't there.

  • @Locker_Monster said:

    ..That's the point.

    If the traps just just 'Boo!' and you could ignore them, they'd be pretty useless. They're meant to disorient you by grabbing your camera.

    Also, once you understand that, you can plan to trigger it and run whichever way you want ANYWAY. Further mind gaming her if shes expecting a free quick hit.

  • @Locker_Monster said:

    ..That's the point.

    If the traps just just 'Boo!' and you could ignore them, they'd be pretty useless. They're meant to disorient you by grabbing your camera.

    Useless? Hag still can teleport lol

  • Folks, we just caught a salty survivor main trying to make killers more useless.

  • @Toxicboii said:

    Folks, we just caught a salty survivor main trying to make killers more useless.

    You do realise they don't ask for it to be removed once in the entire thread? Stop your us vs them mentality and stop putting words in people's mouths.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631677#Comment_631677

    You do realise they don't ask for it to be removed once in the entire thread? Stop your us vs them mentality and stop putting words in people's mouths.

    Then explain why this post exists. Can't be complaining a killer power mechanic for no reason. If he was, he'd be an (Curse).

  • That's part of the power. You can use traps in other ways but to teleport. You can place them around corners and when you're chasing a survivor and they trigger the trap they run into a wall.

  • @Toxicboii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631686#Comment_631686

    Then explain why this post exists. Can't be complaining a killer power mechanic for no reason. If he was, he'd be an (Curse).

    He's just salty, I'm pretty sure that most of the people on here have made a post in the past that was simply caused by an annoying match.

  • She is pretty much screaming at you when the trap goes off, what else would you do but check ######### is going on behind you

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631693#Comment_631693

    He's just salty, I'm pretty sure that most of the people on here have made a post in the past that was simply caused by an annoying match.

    So it's either someone rage venting on the forums (which nobody wants to ######### see more of) or it's a "not direct" call to nerf hag traps because they dont think they should move the camera.

    Either way, it's someone who either doesnt understand hag, or simply doesnt want to learn to play around it, and thus, are here complaining.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631835#Comment_631835

    So it's either someone rage venting on the forums (which nobody wants to ######### see more of) or it's a "not direct" call to nerf hag traps because they dont think they should move the camera.

    Either way, it's someone who either doesnt understand hag, or simply doesnt want to learn to play around it, and thus, are here complaining.

    Never said they weren't complaining however they never ask for it to be removed.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632028#Comment_632028

    Never said they weren't complaining however they never ask for it to be removed.

    Specifically ask for it? No.

    Heavily imply they want it changed or removed? Yes.

    Was edited by a mod because someone cant handle logic without thinking its directed towards them.

    My statement stands. Not understanding easily followed logic takes low comprehension. Not stupidity. Comprehension. The ability to read, interpret, and understand what is being said, and what it means in regards to other situations.

    Dont think something's about you when it's a fact.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632143#Comment_632143

    Specifically ask for it? No.

    Heavily imply they want it changed or removed? Yes.

    To not be able to understand that takes an extremely low comprehension level.

    Wow. Thank you. What you need to understand is that they explicitly explain that they are salty that it happened. You kind of have to infer that their views now may be rather different to what they were when they made the post, I'm pretty sure a lot of users here also sometimes just use the forums to vent about frustrating matches.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632660#Comment_632660

    Wow. Thank you. What you need to understand is that they explicitly explain that they are salty that it happened. You kind of have to infer that their views now may be rather different to what they were when they made the post, I'm pretty sure a lot of users here also sometimes just use the forums to vent about frustrating matches.

    Which is, as I said, also extremely childish.

    We dont need more venting.

    We dont need subtly asking for changes BY venting.

    And obviously they're salty. You know why they're salty? Because they dont like that it does exactly what it does.

    "Feel it is unfair and I was robbed"

    Meaning they dont think it should do that. They feel like they didnt deserve to have its exact effect, happen to them.

    Which leads to the easily made assumption that, they want it removed or changed.

  • Its just stupid that the game can dictate my controls as a survivor.

  • Besides prayer beads spirit hag is the only killer that scares me