How would you go about countering Spirit without Iron Will?
I’ve gotten decent at countering her with it but I want to run other perks.
I’ve gotten decent at countering her with it but I want to run other perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spinechill
That perk is forever hardlocked into my build.
Even if you run Iron Will ,if the spirit player is running stridor it is gg.
Remember,she can't vault while phase walking; safe windows are her best counter.
My old "F u,spirit" build is
urban evasion/Iron will+ spine chill+dance with me and lithe.
It works against every killer
This is an idea I had but never used.
Be Ace/Tapp for their very quiet breathing and injured noise.
Use No Mither, 50% less noise while leaving no blood anywhere.
Use Spine Chill to know where the killer is.
Pick any 2 perks you like (I'd chose Quick and Quiet and Lightweight).
like I said, never played with it, as I feel like I'm not a good enough looper but I feel like it could maybe do something.
Rush gens, no matter who is the killer, who plays the X killer, what perks is the X killer using, no killer wins 4-5 mins matches.
End of story.
Iron will is a good perk against all killers. Use it.
Looks up from my near-32k BP Spirit game against 3 Iron Wills
Sorry, what was that?
Perk will get you nowhere if you are bad at the game. That doesn't mean the perk is bad. Iron will is one of the best perks in dbd. Even truetalent agrees.
I don’t care what Tru3talent thinks, Iron Will doesn’t affect my killer games.
Ok then, don't use it.
Got a 4k with Wraith
Guess he's top tier
Quick and quiet, lightweight, dance with me, poised. Anything that makes tracking difficult
"Perk will get you nowhere if you are bad at the game."
They weren't though. They knew how to juke, how to manipulate their tracks, and how to actually mindgame. The problem is, none of that matters because Iron Will in no way stops Spirit from having ears.
"Iron will is one of the best perks in dbd."
Big disagree.
Sincerely,
-Someone who never plays Survivors without Iron Will
"Even truetalent agrees."
He also thinks STBFL is a good Perk on Legion, so I don't really take him seriously.
Continuously winning without trying as Spirit against Iron Will users.
Guess they're all just bad, every single one of them, 100% of the time, and Iron Will is a top tier Perk.
Literally nobody talked about it before spirit came out but now it is “top tier”. 😂
IW is consistent,but I wouldn't say top tier,maybe it is close.
Imo it is only good against Spirit and nurse but even then, Spirit can track with footsteps and most maps don’t have proper LOS blockers so iron will wouldn’t matter.
No need to make fun of someone elses opinion. Grow up.
Just an observation.
Why does everyone use him as an example on this forum lol.. he's subpar when it comes to some of the more talented killers/survivors
He is good enough to be better than people no one knows about making statements?
In your opinion.
Tru3ta1ent is pretty knowledgeable, and he often knows what he's saying because he tests stuff out for the community. This is why people use him as an example because he's a well rounded person!
Also, this is just me:
I just like his positivity, and his ability to speak his opinion as a Fog Whisper. :)
U can't really, just accept it. Once she spotted you u can only hope the ingame sound gets bugged or she is bad. A good spirit will catch you no matter what.
From my experience I've noticed that the following are pretty helpful against Spirit that isn't Iron Will ;
Outside of perks, good windows can waste a lot of time for Spirit as going around them can drain her duration up, otherwise you have to rely on predicting what the Spirit will do which them comes completely down to how good the player using her is.
Object of Obsession hinders you against Spirit, unless she is using Anal Beads.
What I listed are things that I've found to be useful against her, knowing if she is phasing or not is an extremely powerful tool to have especially if this is information you can relay down to a friend (assuming you're in a SWF). Now if you're a solo, yeah you're probably hindering yourself but then again you already hindered yourself from the start by being in a solo queue.