Okay I'm done

You might say I've had a streak of bad luck and such a bad day and you really don't need to waste your time reading this...


but I mean... Spawning so close from the killer three games in a row? And then Decisive Strike bugging my game so I couldn't run, just CROUCH no matter how much I was pressing the button to run?

Not to mention the 10 hosts in a row with 300+ ping and the killer-only daily rituals. (These last two aren't a huuge issue but it would end up added to the snowball anyways)

So I guess the only solution is to quit this game and follow Peanits' WISE words "do something else".

Good bye dbd, thank you for all the stress in my life :)

Comments

  • See you next week!

  • @TheBean said:

    See you next week!

    You mean tomorrow or the day after tomorrow

  • See you in a few hours.

  • I dont blame you. I been through alot too but i still like this game

  • Bugs are frustrating but, honestly, you’ll be over it SoonTM.

  • Update us on your experiences when you're back in 5 hours

  • You've had a streak of bad luck and such a bad day.

    ... d a r n

  • most of your problems can easily be solved but bye

  • Hello Done, I'm dad!

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Question. Is the killer using that offering that separates survivors? That'll raise the chances of you popping up near them. Either way, though, just hide? I mean, lockers are everywhere.

    You can see the ping in the game lobby. If its too high for you, leave? Not like the info is hidden.

    That DS bit sounds like a latency issue. If you really are running with killers that have high ping, that would explain it, not that it's bugged.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Hello Done, I'm dad!

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Question. Is the killer using that offering that separates survivors? That'll raise the chances of you popping up near them. Either way, though, just hide? I mean, lockers are everywhere.

    You can see the ping in the game lobby. If its too high for you, leave? Not like the info is hidden.

    That DS bit sounds like a latency issue. If you really are running with killers that have high ping, that would explain it, not that it's bugged.

    ”if its too high for you , leave” ######### are you talking about .


    do you know what he even means by that.

    he has the exact same servers issue that gave him a far region servers than his own region or any region near him



    i do feel him because it happened to me alot


    you are from the usa. Right?


    Well how about you come to a region next europe and see what happens.

  • I believed that I was the only one, with my bad luck

    I remember months ago when I spawned with the terror radius

  • Hope you were not looking for understanding or empathy from this community. Not going to happen. This community has the people skills of a door knob.

    Take a break, maybe you'll return with a new outlook.

  • You'll be back, they always are.

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    I believed that I was the only one, with my bad luck

    I remember months ago when I spawned with the terror radius

    More than once I've spawned INSIDE doctor's terror radius, and screamed in the first 3 seconds of the game lol

  • Well I don't know if you can call it bad luck but... when the camera is rotating I saw a nurse, and in literally 2 seconds he teleported to where I was.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    Hope you were not looking for understanding or empathy from this community. Not going to happen. This community has the people skills of a door knob.

    Take a break, maybe you'll return with a new outlook.

    Totally not hoping for people's empathy for this, I just needed to let it out so I could move forward.

  • @Rivyn said:

    Hello Done, I'm dad!

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Question. Is the killer using that offering that separates survivors? That'll raise the chances of you popping up near them. Either way, though, just hide? I mean, lockers are everywhere.

    You can see the ping in the game lobby. If its too high for you, leave? Not like the info is hidden.

    That DS bit sounds like a latency issue. If you really are running with killers that have high ping, that would explain it, not that it's bugged.

    Hey dad I guess it was just pure bad luck for me and insane luck for them, the killers weren't even using bbq, they've found me whenever I was hiding, like steel attracted to a magnet


    But I guess... It <weirdly> happens....?

  • @deadbyhitbox said:

    Update us on your experiences when you're back in 5 hours

    Still getting potato teammates lol


    PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO BECOME A KILLER MAIN?

  • @vh_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622233#Comment_622233

    Still getting potato teammates lol

    PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO BECOME A KILLER MAIN?

    Potatoes make me want to never play survivor again. I rage more when I'm a survivor than I do when I'm a killer because of my dumb teammates

  • @vh_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622233#Comment_622233

    Still getting potato teammates lol

    PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO BECOME A KILLER MAIN?

    Did that a year ago. Best way to enjoy the game.

  • @deadbyhitbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622619#Comment_622619

    Potatoes make me want to never play survivor again. I rage more when I'm a survivor than I do when I'm a killer because of my dumb teammates

    and the strangest thing is that when you play as killer there are no potato but when you play survivor there are potatoes everywhere right? XD I know that feeling bro haha

  • @michaelkhj said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622659#Comment_622659

    and the strangest thing is that when you play as killer there are no potato but when you play survivor there are potatoes everywhere right? XD I know that feeling bro haha

    Yep. Exactly how I feel.

  • @XAbbasX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622393#Comment_622393

    ”if its too high for you , leave” ######### are you talking about .

    do you know what he even means by that.

    he has the exact same servers issue that gave him a far region servers than his own region or any region near him

    i do feel him because it happened to me alot

    you are from the usa. Right?

    Well how about you come to a region next europe and see what happens.

    Na just cuz y'all are having problems don't get mad at him cuz he is from the US and is having good games, he was just suggesting u dumb nut, all u had to say was well he is from Europe and we are having a problem over here like seriously ur acting like a toxic dbd gamer

  • @PiedPiper365 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/622399#Comment_622399

    Na just cuz y'all are having problems don't get mad at him cuz he is from the US and is having good games, he was just suggesting u dumb nut, all u had to say was well he is from Europe and we are having a problem over here like seriously ur acting like a toxic dbd gamer

    Toxic dbd gamer oh f off


    hes from the us and getting good game ?


    and the others are suffering he just all says is that he should get better internet .

    Oh no you are the dumb ######### here my friend


    read my comment again

    and yes there lots ofshit internet hosts in Europe and middle east