Toxic Survivors Need To Be Removed...
I just recently got out of a farming match with me as killer. I figured I’d farm with everyone since the 2X BP event ends in 2 hours. I play on PS4 btw.
Before the match started, I messaged the survivors asking them if they wanted to farm and that whoever didn’t want to should leave now. However, I was only able to message 2 survivors, the other 2 had their messages off.
To shorten all this up, We were all farming points and it got to the point where I wanted 2 hooks from everyone. I started hooking people, but this one P3 Claudette couldn’t comprehend that we were farming despite all of us farming in her face. It got to the point where everyone got hooked but her. So I downed her, hooked her once, and then she automatically DC’s... and then I get this message...

Usually, when I receive hate mail from survivors, I either laugh or ignore it. but i have to admit, this irked me knowing all the school shooting that has happened this past year. I’ve been playing this game for awhile and I’ve never seen anyone say anything this horrible. The devs really need to start soft/perma banning people. They NEVER check their in-game reports and when you try to email them personally about a situation, they just have a robot tell you to use the in-game report system. I’m a survivor main and I see why killers turn off their messages now.
Comments
You are not the only player in all of DbD. Get that through your thick head. Other people can and will abuse this.
Yes, you are, because you either don't remember or don't know that such a system was put in place (unofficially; it was by a DbD player who created MLGA) and was abused in the exact manner I described. I know those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it, but I'm literally telling you the history and you're refusing to look beyond your little corner of it.
1). Farming games are boring.
2). Worse things have been said.
3). "Toxic behaviour" isn't exclusive to DbD.
4). Online multiplayer games will always have ######### talk.
5) No grown adult should take these types of messages seriously. Just laugh at how ridiculous it is, report to Sony/Microsoft and move on.
6). People in this game get extra mad, as most people in this game refuse to learn from their mistakes, or even admit they made any. They'd rather complain on forums instead of getting better.
7). Bans should only be given out in the most extreme of circumstances.
Had a guy who wished that my house burns down, with my family inside.
I went all the way and contacted the support. Reporting does nothing.
I think the farming the report system refers to is an old system killers used to farm points and pips: basically they used a macro or a bot (that's why in the picture there is a farmer robot) or something to keep spamming M1 and if survivors allowed to be hit to farm Boldness and Altruism the killer could get a lot of points and pips by not playing the game at all.
Yeah, it refers to that. If all people are included in the farming, there is nothing to report.
BUT if you team up with the killer to farm someone who doesn´t wants to farm. Then, thats reportable.
Indeed, a friend of mine has always been toxic in Leauge of legends back in the early days and after riot actually introduced a system punishing this behaviour he was perma banned in less than a month.
Since we all stoped playing lol basically we gave him our accounts and he has gathered 9 perma bann now
IN DBD you have to be live-streaming your exploits in order that the devs do sth against it
PS app. Lets you respond to msgs via your phone instead of in the console. Saves time.
Sounds much more like a survivor quote actually..
Holy NECRO you got a thread from July 10th instead of posting something new as your 1st comment. 😜
Can toxic killers be removed too? That'd be swell.
Toxic players*
There, I fixed it.
Didnt the devs say they were gonna take legal action on these guys?