Can't wait for a killer who uses fists as a weapon
So I can watch yt-ers and streamers equip mad grit on them and yell "ora ora ora" all game
So I can watch yt-ers and streamers equip mad grit on them and yell "ora ora ora" all game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yell what?
Chris Walker in dbd when?
Good idea for a David buff
New killer "The Boxer"
Yare yare daze.
It's a Jojo's reference, if you watch the anime you'll understand
It's a very easy killer type to make, last year devs already have the giant, so it seems pretty simple.
If I don't get a fallout inspired power fist cosmetic I'll be sad
What a sick meme, I'm down for this every time
Wraith! You Fool! With my Stand, [Balanced Landing], I will be able to loop you all over Haddonfield and Coal Tower infinitely as you get gen rushed!!!
DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC! DC! DC!!!!!!
Chuck Norris, killer.
I want king crimson
If they add a killer who can do that it's gotta be the "little pig' dude from Outlast 1, Chris Walker. Someone above mentioned him. He's gotta come in eventually, Chris and Outlast are just too iconic.
Doubt red barrels will give them the license tbh
Luckily I think they would. I've spoken to one of them before. They are very cool people, easy going, and they seemingly like publicity when it comes to the Outlast series. This was years ago tho, so I'm not sure abt now.
The Fister
wait no
Id rather have Marta or the Walrider
They'd go for the most iconic character to Outlast. Which is Mr "Little Pig" himself.
And the mori is
Wait no
Hag fights barehanded...just saying.
Marta is a good idea and works better than walrider and Chris Walker
Just in case we have heretics living among us
This is Marta
Get your mind out of the gutter, people! He thought of an actual name! ๐๐๐
Can't wait.
Yeah, except no one outside of hardcore Outlast fans know who Marta is cuz she was a forgettable character. Everyone in the horror game community knows the iconic "little pig" tho (Thanks Markiplier) So Walker would be better for business and hype.
Chris walker would have to use something else to attack his little pigs, as charging at someone with fists will only make em laugh
I'm ashamed no one has mentioned Saitama "One Punch Man." Survivors start the match exposed and if punched are immediately sacrificed to the entity. That is, if Saitama does not choose to one punch the entity.
I don't think people laughed when they got punched in the back by him in Outlast. But yeah, his ability would be pretty standard. But just imagine his mori though, it would be one of the best. Ripping a survivor's head clean off like he did to that guard. Easy to animate.
@Jiren24 Well its because you are in First person, dbd is in third person so you would mostly see claudette's 360ing our favorite military soldier
T * L * B The Last Bodybuilder.
Known as the Last Bodybuilder because reality he's from was destroyed by zombie apocalypse and he was a last bodybuilder. Whenever someone challenged him with flex contest, the contender always died. One day TLB made a wish, what if there was a world, where he wouldn't ever run out of contenders. That's how entity started rooting in his mind. So much for someone, who used to be too swoll to control.
Hits people with his fist while also flexing. Special ability: can swing carried survivors for extra range. Can maintain posture to gain tokens of hardness that let him endure pallet hits or even destroy them when hit.
Oh definitely. Reminds me of how Michael Myers got 360ed to hell at lower ranks when he first came out. Feelsbad for those licensed killers
@Jiren24 Truly dark times for them