What Perks Do You Like?

I want to know what's your personal favorite perks. Both as killer and survivor if possible. Make sure to tell me below. These ones right here are my personal favorites, and an example of the perks I'm asking.


Now tell me the one perk you cannot start a match without it. (Killer and Survivor)

Killer: BBQ

Survivor: Self Care


One perk that you like to use, but don't need to win.

Killer: Bloodwarden

Survivor: Object of Obsession

One perk where you like but don't use that often.

Killer: NOED

Survivor: Diversion


That should give you an example, and you know the perks I like personally. So now tell me yours.


With Love, DoomOrb

Comments

  • One perk I can’t start a match without:

    Killer: Surveillance - I know it’s not the best perk in the game but I have it in every build and it feels wrong when I don’t have it/haven’t unlocked yet.

    Survivor: Lithe - gotta get those speedy vaults.


    One perk I like to use but don’t need:

    Killer: NOED - don’t always need if it doesn’t get to EGT, but when I do get to use it especially against a toxic SWF who mess around instead of leaving, it’s goooood

    Survivor: WGLF - I want those sweet sweet BP for the not-so-sweet grind, but don’t need the perk as it literally helps nothing XD


    One perk I like but don’t use much:

    Killer: Thrilling Tremors - works very well in replacement of better perks that haven’t come in bloodweb yet for map surveillance, but always gets replaced.

    Survivor: Unbreakable - satisfying for the few times it gets used, but rare. Never have it on when slugged, typical.

  • @screamdreamsx said:

    One perk I can’t start a match without:

    Killer: Surveillance - I know it’s not the best perk in the game but I have it in every build and it feels wrong when I don’t have it/haven’t unlocked yet.

    Survivor: Lithe - gotta get those speedy vaults.

    One perk I like to use but don’t need:

    Killer: NOED - don’t always need if it doesn’t get to EGT, but when I do get to use it especially against a toxic SWF who mess around instead of leaving, it’s goooood

    Survivor: WGLF - I want those sweet sweet BP for the not-so-sweet grind, but don’t need the perk as it literally helps nothing XD

    One perk I like but don’t use much:

    Killer: Thrilling Tremors - works very well in replacement of better perks that haven’t come in bloodweb yet for map surveillance, but always gets replaced.

    Survivor: Unbreakable - satisfying for the few times it gets used, but rare. Never have it on when slugged, typical.

    Nice, I don't always use NOED. I find using Bloodwarden (ON Billy) more satisfying when they don't leave. Is like the biggest middle finger on survivors. Is so big you can see it all the way across the map.

  • One perk I can’t start a match without:

    Killer: Ruin

    Survivor: Small game. The only perk i run in both solo and swf build


    One perk I like to use but don’t need:

    Killer: BBQ

    Survivor: OoO, just for the giggles.


    One perk I like but don’t use much:

    Killer: Huntress lullaby (always on Doctor though)

    Survivor: Pebble

  • @DoomOrb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/617027#Comment_617027

    Nice, I don't always use NOED. I find using Bloodwarden (ON Billy) more satisfying when they don't leave. Is like the biggest middle finger on survivors. Is so big you can see it all the way across the map.

    I don’t have Bloodwarden sadly :(

    I only have teachables currently for Spirit, Nurse, Pig & GF.

    Imagine.... Bloodwarden AND NOED? Double middle finger??

  • <- This one.

  • I use to play perkless, I don’t need any. However, my favorite perks are:

    Survivor: Iron Will, Spine Chill, Dead Hard and Adrenaline.

    Killer:Make Your Choice, Pop Goes The Weasel, BBQ&C and Surveillance.

  • @My_Farewell said:

    One perk I can’t start a match without:

    Killer: Ruin

    Survivor: Small game. The only perk i run in both solo and swf build

    One perk I like to use but don’t need:

    Killer: BBQ

    Survivor: OoO, just for the giggles.

    One perk I like but don’t use much:

    Killer: Huntress lullaby (always on Doctor though)

    Survivor: Pebble

    I don’t see much use of Small Game, is it actually good?

  • @screamdreamsx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/617054#Comment_617054

    I don’t see much use of Small Game, is it actually good?

    Yes, not only can you easily find totems, you can find hidden traps, snares and (I think) dream pallets.

  • @screamdreamsx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/617054#Comment_617054

    I don’t see much use of Small Game, is it actually good?

    Small game is incredibly useful even if you know the totem spots already.

    Why? Because it saves you a lot time checking corners and stuff. Also it's a good perk when playing against Trapper, Hag or Freddy.

  • The one perk i need:

    Killer: Surveillance

    Survivor: Adrenaline

    The one perk I use but don't need:

    Killer: BBQ(The point gains feel like a loss if i play without it)

    Survivor: Were Gonna Live Forever(Same Reason even one or two stacks changes a game out come)

  • Perk I cannot start a match without

    Killer - can't really think of any. I tend to not build for the meta.

    Survivor - I MUST HAVE at least one information perk, preferably Bond. But I will settle for Empathy, Premonition, or even Aftercare if I'm desperate.



    One perk I like to use but don't need.

    Killer - That would be Nurses Calling I guess. it the only one I use consistently.

    Survivor - Tossup between Urban Evasion and Self Care



    Perk I like but don't use often

    Killer - I think Monitor and Abuse. I usually run it when I go Railgun Doc. I match the docs maddened giggles every time I goose somebody with shocks from outside my terror radius

    Survivor - Detective's Hunch or Small Game

  • So many people with self care =.=

    Survivor: Alert, so underrated mid game life saver.

    Spine Chill: so underrated, it helps both stealth and runner players equally. Too many uses for me to describe.

    Adrenaline: has helped me escape endgames quickly whenever killer closes hatch and I crawled to an exit gate.

    Prove thyself: i just find it satisfying to actually do the objective so quickly.

    Killer:

    Discordance, perfect for me as I can stomp out gen rushers.

    Nurse's calling, helps me snipe survivors with Wraith, Nurse, etc. (I don't have it on Wraith yet though)

    All of Wraith perks. Counters corn and Claudettes.

    Not too big of killer yet, so I dont have too many perks yet :/

  • One perk I cannot start the match without:

    Killer: Ruin (Gotta slow the game.. just a little bit)

    Survivor: Balanced Landing (Drops are a death sentence without it)


    One perk I like to use, but don't need to win:

    Killer: BBQ (Points are nice, but it's not needed in every build)

    Survivor: Spine Chill (Most underrated survivor perk, even for skilled players)


    One perk I like, but don't use often:

    Killer: Rancor (Free Mori! But it rarely comes into play for me)

    Survivor: Distortion (Great for learning what perks the killer is using! Only 3 charges though...)

  • Perk i can't start the match without:

    Survivor: Balanced Landing (Or Adrenaline/DS, i can't really decide tbh).

    Killer: Enduring or Ruin, can't decide again lol.


    Perk i like to use but don't need:

    Survivor: Iron Will (i hate stealth but it's still useful especially since i never run self care).

    Killer: Shadowborn (the increased FOV makes playing killer much more bearable but i have switched to M&A).


    Perk i like but don't use often:

    Survivor: Object of Obsession (i like using it but its not uncommon to get tunneled with it).

    Killer: Spirit Fury (very helpful sometimes but free hits are zzz).

  • Can't start without:


    Survivor - Borrowed Time (a must tbh)

    Killer - Monitor & Abuse is a pretty common one for me, though I don't actually feel any specific perk is necessary


    Use but don't need:


    Survivor - Bond (great information, helps me to avoid sanbagging people on gens while I'm in a chase)

    Killer - BBQ (Same reason I use WGLF a ton; bloodpoints)


    Perks I don't use often:


    Survivor - Plunderer's Instinct (I often couple it with Ace In the Hole in order to farm items, but only once in a blue moon)

    Killer - PGTW

  • no mither and shadowborn

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    no mither and shadowborn

    ha ha ha ha ha ha!

  • Perks that I can't start a match without:

    Killer: Make Your Choice

    Survivor: Borrowed Time

    Perks that I like to use but don't need to win:

    Killer: Devour Hope/BBQ

    Survivor: Iron Will

    Perks that I like to use but not often

    Killer: Hex: Ruin

    Survivor: Balanced Landing

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    Perks that I can't start a match without:

    Killer: Make Your Choice

    Survivor: Borrowed Time

    Perks that I like to use but don't need to win:

    Killer: Devour Hope/BBQ

    Survivor: Iron Will

    Perks that I like to use but not often

    Killer: Hex: Ruin

    Survivor: Balanced Landing

    sounds good

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    Perk I cannot start a match without

    Killer - can't really think of any. I tend to not build for the meta.

    Survivor - I MUST HAVE at least one information perk, preferably Bond. But I will settle for Empathy, Premonition, or even Aftercare if I'm desperate.

    One perk I like to use but don't need.

    Killer - That would be Nurses Calling I guess. it the only one I use consistently.

    Survivor - Tossup between Urban Evasion and Self Care

    Perk I like but don't use often

    Killer - I think Monitor and Abuse. I usually run it when I go Railgun Doc. I match the docs maddened giggles every time I goose somebody with shocks from outside my terror radius

    Survivor - Detective's Hunch or Small Game

    Neat

  • I love Dance With Me, Quick & Quiet, Balance Landing/Dead Hard and Decisive. Either outplays the killer, or gets me out of risky situations.

  • I don’t play killer enough to have favorites but survivor I mainly run adrenaline, deliverance, bond, and spine chill. I like lithe, balanced landing, and self care but don’t bring them often.

  • @TheGorgon said:

    I love Dance With Me, Quick & Quiet, Balance Landing/Dead Hard and Decisive. Either outplays the killer, or gets me out of risky situations.

    I recommend to try Dance With Me & Lithe combo instead of Balanced. Fast vault through a window/over a palette, and then disappear because of no scratch marks. It’s great

  • Mandatory: Leader (heal me faster, we have things to do!), brutal strength

    Fun, but not always: spine chill, birbs! (Spies in the shadows)

    Wish I used more: Tenacity (in the past week I've crawled to and escaped via 4 different hatches leveling ace, since it was his only tier 3 perk until the 30's lol), save the best for last (I wish I'd have played with the old, violently broken version D': )

  • @Glory said:

    Mandatory: Leader (heal me faster, we have things to do!), brutal strength

    Fun, but not always: spine chill, birbs! (Spies in the shadows)

    Wish I used more: Tenacity (in the past week I've crawled to and escaped via 4 different hatches leveling ace, since it was his only tier 3 perk until the 30's lol), save the best for last (I wish I'd have played with the old, violently broken version D': )

    Don't we all wish we could have played with the broken one. Ha ha ha.

  • For survivors Buckle Up and for killers BW.

  • Survivor: Bond

    Killer: Thrilling Tremors

  • Iron will and bamboozle.

  • perks i cant be without:

    s:head on and Q&Q

    k:bloodhound and ruin

    perks i like but dont need

    s:wake up alert and adrenaline

    k:MYC noed and devour hope

    perks i like but almost never use:

    s:DWM,UE,IW

    k:Rancor,PGTW,Dark devotion