Compensation
I think PS4 NA players should be compensated for getting the run around from DBD and Sony. In 4 days it will have been a month since the DLC was "released." I'm not asking for much maybe a free Auric Cell pack or something?
Comments
In before topic closed -P
Not_queen confirmed that there would be no compensation and shut down a thread talking about it, so we aren't getting a compensation.
That was BEFORE they completely botched a deadline TWICE
Yeah, I started a thread, very nicely mind you and I was asking about getting some shards or cells. Since we waited 1 full week for the DLC/2.0 patch.
We were told coldly no.
It's been 4 days since the DLC SHOULD'VE been out. They need to treat their customers with a bit more respect and a bit more gentle touch.
Don't they want our money? This whole thing has been quite a train wreck. For PS4 users at least.
I'm guessing the conversation goes like this.
Just be thankful that they didn't jack up the price because demand is so high!
Definitely think all ps4 NA should be compensated with free auric cells. That shirtless Dave is still calling my name
After so many people vowing to not touch cells due to price? That isn’t luck, they want to not get completely shut out.
I'm not buying it so it could be a million dollars or one dollar all the same to me!
That is creepy?
YES...yes it is
I agree that we should get SOMETHING! At least a double blood point weekend for ps4 so we can catch up? Since they came out and said they wouldn't be doing exclusives for one platform or another, they had to find a roundabout way of still showing favoritism toward the PC crowd... (That's how I see it anyway) and closing discussions based on the subject looks shady on their part tbh.
Compensation? From bhvr? That's cute.
They tried to pass off an extra double bp event for everyone as compensation for us on PS4 last week.
They won't just give us cells/shards/legacy etc.
They will just hope we forget fast.
BHVR lies and screws things up often.
Almost stalkerish.
Ahhh but you need to know how to speak BHVR.
We said in the coming weeks - So we hit our timeline.... Okay well I guess but, coming weeks isn't a timeline it had not definite value
No more exclusive - Well Death Garden is only going to be PC for now so it's not an exclusive since not possible to get Death Garden on console...
LOL
Upcoming weeks is not a month, thereby overdue on the deadline. Case dismissed
Months are made of weeks, so technically...
Now you're just speaking BHVR defensive language my friend
How do you figure that? weeks is in plural, so it has no defined timeline. It could be 5 weeks, 10 weeks...
That was the point I was trying to make. Not Queen shutting down demands for compensation because they met their deadline is horse crap. Coming weeks isn't a valid time, there is no way to qualify what that means. So I personally find their excuse to be poor.
**@Shipthebread sarcasm my friend
She couldn’t really do that again without major backlash. Because they HAVE failed the July 9th 00:00 local time deadline.
You got a point, this time they evidently failed an exact given deadline.
Not that they care that much, but it makes them look dumb for that shut down post using the vague deadline as an excuse/reason
I AT LEAST want shards, if auric cells is too much
That's what I am saying and honestly a couple thousand shards would probably make me feel better and I would probably buy the DLC. But it feels like they want to keep saying how its none of their fault. Okay maybe that is in fact true. What is the big cost then to say, ''Look, we know the whole process was long and drawn out, we did our best to push it through and we really feel for you guys, here is 2,000 shards for being patient''
TBH, with how long PS4 players have waited, I believe they should get a free auric pack or at least the DLC for half off.
The extra double bloodpoint event scheduled in the future is the only "compensation" we're getting. We would only get auric cells or shards if our save data gets wiped. I can only hope that bE has learned a lot about this experience and this won't happen again in the future.
@Jack11803 @Brady They have said it many times on stream, unlike Steam where it is up to the devs to activate new content and updates, Sony and XBox controls it on their end. The deadline they are speaking of is in regards to getting the information to Sony and Xbox so it could be approved and released. I just hope that all this crying and calling them out on the forums doesn't dissuade the dev team from being open with us in the future. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they don't have to share any of this information with us. And most game companies don't share a tenth of the information BHVR does and the reason is to avoid all this belly aching in the first place. @not_Queen you and the rest of the community team are Saints, keep up the great work.
Yea no
Hey, i was just being sarcastic. There's no crying coming from either of us too, afterall my face sits pretty neutral. I'll send you a cute selfie if you want proof
I'm patiently waiting, but I can state facts as I do so. I'll also be purchasing some skins and the DLC in intent of supporting them. I don't hate BHVR, but I'm not wrong where it makes them look bad.
Also, not every company fails on certification for an entire month, just saying.
I think this time, some form of compensation would be reasonable, since they can't just say "it was in the upcoming weeks" like they did earlier. If they keep treating their players like this then I doubt they'll stick around long. I hope they show some consideration this time around instead of brushing them off by shutting the thread down with a cold reply.
Do you not know that 3 chapters on PS4 and even worse on NA, have been late or completely botched, AFTER certification?
im getting flashbacks to the original compensation post. R.I.P sweet prince
Maybe not compensated with auric cells because they actually cost money and you havent lost virtually anything while waiting so if they were to start a compensation process which they stated that they wont maybe just another 2x Bp event when curtain call comes out.
We gonna get a lashing for speaking out dude.
Ps4 players don't get to complain.
"All platforms released at the same time." Failed. Check.
"In the upcoming weeks." Failed. Check.
When Xbox gets theirs. Failed. Check.
July 9th at midnight. Failed. Check.
New date released... Soon TM. Dont worry they took notes from F13. XD
Casuals dont usually complain on forums.
Get a PC if you care enough to whine about it.