Compensation
I think PS4 NA players should be compensated for getting the run around from DBD and Sony. In 4 days it will have been a month since the DLC was "released." I'm not asking for much maybe a free Auric Cell pack or something?
Comments
######### Off.
This sounds like it's more Sony NA's fault I eman they couldn't even coordinate with Sony EU to get this done at the same time. Sony EU managed to get it out by the promised time so this is on Sony NA.
Well technically this is on Sony headquarters for not b slapping their divisions to do something at the same time. Microsoft had no issues making sure it's Xbox divisions did it at the same time.
Again quit complaining about how good you actually have it I mean geez you've got.
God of War, The Last of Us.
Finally you're not stuck trying to game on a MAC !!!!!!!
I did
I play on both. I like to play on PS4 with my friends that don't have a PC.
What's your argument for that?
Eventually people are gonna catch on to just ignore Lowbei when they appear.
Nope
I never got this age old PC vs Console debacle - you can get a budget pc to play DBD on that would cost less than a brand new PS4 pro
Explanations or statements full of semantics and technicalities shows a prior aweness of upcoming issues and that a response to said issues was prepared for in advance hidden between the lines to dodge having to give any further explanations and deflection of any wrong doing. It's a smart move however shady it may be lol