Freddy Kruger is just too OP
He is too OP, there is no chance to win against.Nerf him pls Devs.Im gonna quit this game if he does not get nerf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He got nerfed 1 week after release.
Console. Nurse.
He's actually the easiest killer to win against. Just miss your skillchecks so you wake up.
I don't understand...
Either bad bait or you're the worst player in the history of Dead by Daylight.
That’s OP’s name, and you KNOW they always hate life
I forgot how bad Nurse is on console kek.
and the weakest killer to bully, watch people destroys his totems and he can't do anything about it. See a freddy picked up your friend? go stand in front of a hook now he can't hook the survivor, had to drop him and put you to sleep
"Feddy OP" XD
EDIT: Is this a troll
Yea, well Marth88 as well as a couple of my friend manages somehow.
Sometimes it takes forever to get a skill check when in the dream state. Both on a gen or with self care. Best Freddy match I ever had was with a Freddy who was running overcharge lol.
please tell me you're not serious
It was nice to have you here.
I think they should keep him the same , but allow freddy to hut them while awake. Freddy should also get 10% action speed and 2% movement speed for each survivor who is asleep
"LOL" is the only answer I can think of for that sentence.
Sorry.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/2479/reddit-q-a-june-4-2018#latest
Can´t wait for it!
You know I meant he's far from OP right ?
People are weird.
Are you by any chance Canadian?
Just asking out of curiosity.
Freddy isn´t OP. He´s the worst killer. BUT he can be played successfully on high ranks.
Fine? Seriously?
I was thinking the SAME thing, but, I hope he only meant he doesn't need a Nerf.
as for ANY one saying Freddy is OP, and is not Joking, do a 10-game stream (no cuts, no edits) of them (the person complaining) getting all 4k games, dude, I will take all 2ks, at ranks higher than 12, not gunna happen...
No you're not, you wouldn't dare to keep a promise like that.
Uhm...
Your request comes a little late. I just reached rank 1 playing Freddy only.
So it IS possible.
You can reach rank 1 with anything, because sadly rank is completely meaningless.
That doesnt mean that freddy is a vviable killer though
Freddy is one of the weaker killers. You are able to hook rush him easily...
He needs buffed and will get his buff soon.
I can't wait.