Legion is NOT fine!
Hey everyone, i am a killer main with 2k hours and know many ppl that are survivor mains with over 2k hours. I asked all of them to get multiple views on this topic.
I was a legion main (before the nerf) obviously without Franks Mixtape, only if i get a 4man swf team with more then 3 items. I enjoyed the new and fresh gameplay with the fast running multiple stab and vaulting gameplay and i am not the only one with that opinion. I aggree that Legion was not fun to play against with NO counterplay and the bleed out look away tactic or with franks mixtape. But there are so many easy solutions to prevent that or nerf it.
The new legion is rly unfun to play against and to play AS, i stopped playing legion since the "update" completely as legion main because now you´re a standard M1 killer like wraith, clown etc without any power except the frenzy. On high ranks with survivors who know what they are doing it is almost impossible to get more then 1 kill without camping, tunneling, slugging or mori. Obviously you could bloodlust or catch them later but in that time you will lose all your gens, because you cant spread out your frenzy when everyone is seperated. And that makes me as an Legion main really sad. I only play Legion now for my dailys and thats it.
Legion should get a rework or reverted back to the old legion with some quality of life changes because the old legion was better and more FUN without the exploits and Franks Mixtape... for an example you could give the old legion some of the new changes and then you would have a well balanced and cool killer. For an example, when you miss an attacke lose your frenzy, would be a perfect fit into old Legion gameplay as a counterplay. Bring back fast vaults for legion not the slow motion animation. The deep wound bar doesn´t deplete while in terror radius to avoid the look away tactic and nerf Franks Mixtape just like huntress Insta hatches, like reduce feral frenzys durotation moderatly or something else.
My point with this post is to open peoples eyes that Legion is NOT fine or nice how he is. These are the people that never played the old legion except for dailys or got always killed with the look away tactic and are frustrated of that (i can totally understand it).
Thanks for reading and i hope you understand what i mean.
Comments
This is basically the perfect legoin post right here.
not sure how to fix that lol ^ the cooldown is longer but legions speed is 5% faster if you could catch survivors before you can catch them now. the only difference is that survivors in higher ranks are more consistently better so maybe that's your problem not legion's. sorry for being rude, I appreciate your respectfulness with the replies
@Glatorglex
So in your opinion every killer has the same balancing and has the same streangth levels and its only the players problem if they are getting looped or infinited? That is pretty naive to be honest
Bubba has a useable power and the advantage that at higher ranks people expect him to rev his chainsaw at every pallet so they get really greedy and thus hand him an M2, though. Legion offers slightly easier first hit and a feeling of clunkiness with a 5 second stun. Honestly just lower the stun to be the same as a Nurse power stun so that pallet stunning him feels worth it, for example, and it doesn't feel frustrating to use, and don't have the player lose any of their power bar on a successful M1; that punishment is not good design.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/79275/my-ideas-for-a-legion-buff#latest
Check out this link on my ideas for legion ^
Anything that adds that much M1 time to a match is tedious and unfun.
Legion will always be boring.
Pig is weak, Myers is not. Myers can be weak because he has zero map pressure and can’t stalk through corn but Myers is one of the stronger M1 killers to be honest.
@MegMain98
Thats true that myers is the strongest M1 killer next to clown but they are both still really weak because of this zero map pressure. If you have survivors that know what they are doing, you cant do anything against that genrush unless they will do mistakes.
I used to be a Legion main as well. He was one of my favorite killers in terms of power and design and to see him nerfed like that, its cruelty. They most certainly could've changed him ti get rid of his exploits without banishing him to F tier. Hopefully he's the next killer they rework.
Nah. They said if they ever do anything to him it will be add-ons. Like his double hit in FF to blind and that stuff they said they might change it to first hit
Sure they say that. It's the straightes way without putting too much effort into it.
Still, I believe that they will sooner or later change more. At the beginning, they said they will change nothing at the update. The addons are also a new development in this case.
If they need 200 more threads to understand that Legion mains also like to have fun - not only the part of survivors that has opens nerf threads or cry about the Legion in them - then I can go along with that.
If they ever want to see a cent again from Legion mains, that are annoyed by this patch, they should better do some changes^^.
Totally agree. Honestly I'm 100% ready to buy Joe. But not until Legion gets fixed
This is what I keep saying. He's just a boring f**king M1 killer now.
He just needs a complete rework like Freddy. The whole parkour thing obviously doesn't work.
I hope devs realize that we are not happy with new or old Legion. They need the Freddy treatment. If Freddy is perfect rn, then why not make Legion the same way?
Myers doesn’t really need a change. What would he even have for map control? Maybe a teleport like Freddy? I dunno, he is high mid tier.
Ghostface and Plague are the other two strong M1 killers, I honestly don’t think Clown is that strong.
Before the patch, I had an eye on a Julie skin. The one that is pretty similar to her default skin, but a bit more grey/brighter... if that makes any sense^^. I like outfits in general, that look a bit 80s/90s.
I have start to play the Legion with Julie, then play a long time Susie and... well... should bhvr decide to make the Legion fun again so that I see a reason in coming back... I guess I will play with Julie again.
I just hope, she can forgive me, that I have for so much time run as Susie through the dbd maps... I guess I can never turn my back on her again, -not without having a knife between my shoulders :)^^.