Get me out~
Get me out of high ranks pls. There needs to be some sort of casual mode, I want to try more interesting builds and have fun as killer but I can barely do that being gen rushed when I switch builds. Gens go wayyy to fast.
Get me out of high ranks pls. There needs to be some sort of casual mode, I want to try more interesting builds and have fun as killer but I can barely do that being gen rushed when I switch builds. Gens go wayyy to fast.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you can commit suicide asap making noise at the start of the trials, so can depip->derank
Well this is for the killer side, I doubt a killer could commit suicide lol
Wraith, go in a corner.
Enjoy the wait.
I feel your pain. I've been playing DBD for so long the only thing that keeps me entertained is trying different builds. Never works in red ranks, just isn't enjoyable because as you said survivors just gen rush because their rank is more important that having fun.
Casual mode is definitely needed, Devs just won't do it because they know majority of the fan base will stop playing ranked.
Some advice for red ranks, don't aim for 4Ks and find a new objective / goal. I run BBQ & Chili and my only objective in red ranks is to hook all 4 survivors. I don't care about how many I sacrifice / how many escape etc... I just want all 4 on a hook and I'm happy. Playing this way gets you so much bloodpoints too as you're constantly moving around, chasing survivors and damaging gens.
Tombstone myers helps too. Same with Scratched mirror. I might have depiped a few times trying those.
facecamp/tunnel toxic doc... you'll derank and have fun doing it, while also making a ton of bloodpoints for your efforts.
Games end in about 5-7 minutes normally
There's a post on here regarding it that i tossed up today
You could always take a break and let rank reset do it's thing
Well, then try "interesting builds" at Red Ranks?
If you lose the game then, you will derank.
Only way is to derank or to wait out rank reset. I'd advice to play basement insidious bubba build. Find the most annoying survivor that you dislike, catch them, insi camp them to death, hope that survivors won't run at you and make you rank up.
Also doing nothing is bad idea since beiing AFK is kinda bannable. It probably isn't punished as it should be but still I find it a little dangerous to do often.
I wish we had casual mode so that we can enjoy more relaxed gameplay.
git bad
Just keep doing the fun builds.. You'll derank and have fun doing it.
I derank sometimes from playing Insta Chainsaw Hillbilly.
Why, it is easy to get back to the lower ranks! Just hook yourself to end
your sufferingthe game faster! :D