Rage Quit

Just got a message from a killer after I quit a game. Yes. I admit I quit one early. Let me tell you why though.

Within seconds after starting a match I was taken down and hung. No problem. That happens. Almost immediately after being hung another survivor runs up and takes me off the hook. Killer was standing right there.

Killer immediately hits and hangs me again.

The exact same survivor starts running towards me to remove me from hook again. I quit before they had a chance. I was not going to give them the opportunity to get points for removing me from the hook when I was just going to get hit and hung again immediately. I would have literally been hung for a third time without getting a single point.

So..... if you are a playing as a survivor and you take other survivors off the hook while the killer is right there you are selfish and I personally will NEVER give you the opportunity to remove me from a hook because you want cheap easy points. If you are playing as a killer how about going after the survivors that are playing in such a selfish manner instead of rewarding their selfish behavior?

We all want to play this game and have it be fun. Those that play it that selfishly ruin it for all of us. So when you play as a killer I implore you to do as I do. When you see a survivor doing what is described above you should tunnel them. Make them regret it.

Comments

1 2 ›