Your serial killer name.
Boxcar Killer - sort of a boring name lol i would strike no fear in anyone!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/53/c2/5c53c201721fb7fa8fac73303912e2d0.jpg
Boxcar Killer - sort of a boring name lol i would strike no fear in anyone!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/53/c2/5c53c201721fb7fa8fac73303912e2d0.jpg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bay City Hacker Smasher. Huh, so I guess having two last names actually do have some cool use out of them.
Playground slasher.
Uptown Mangler.
Uptown Asphyxiator - I'll take your breath away! ;D
Igloo smasher ๐
The Graveyard Ghoul
Carpool Smasher. I couldn't think of anything lamer XD
I'm jealous of @PhantomMask20763 's name :P
They just call me the Raven. Nice and simple. Leaves a lot to the imagination.
The Sidewalk Mortifier
Playground Mangler
Box Factory Boiler
Carpool stabber :/
I'm the Uptown Slicer and I'm here to Uptown Funk You Up
Baby City Tickler
Either "The Taken Breath" "The Lost Spirit" or something else :P
He he. . . Hi there guys. It's me, you know. The, Back, Alley, Mangler. You guys want some Emergency Aid Kits? No, no it's okay. Just remember, relief must follow ,unbearable, suffering.
*Psst* Hey kid, want some "Emergency Medkits"?
Jesus! i am going to have nightmares!
@Mushwin
Well we share a killer name I guess. Maybe we can dress like the twins from The Shining?
Bill Nye the Nazi spy will be a great name
Just noticed we use the picture
Conservatory Mangler
I'm not going to tell, just gonna show with something I whipped in MS Paint in under 5 minutes and I'ma let ya guess.
Never really thought of it. Maybe the "Smiling Stalker" or something like that, mostly because one of my friends describes my rare smile as "serial killer like". And I won't disagree with her.
I'm also just really good at creeping people out.
@VolantConch1719 @Ember_Hunter OP talkin about this, btw.
(it is what the link is, just the link doesn't show as picture for some reason so I snipped and saved it.)
Okay then.
Garage Sale Tickler it is.
Watchtower Smasher
What kind of serial killer would call themselves that
Playground Killer
Got nothing to say about that.
Back Alley Tickler here
May be bumping this thread, but these are literally hilarious
Bob, it instills fear.
Robert Joseph Silveria Jr. - Boxcar Killer IRL, fyi
Me? I'm partial to sickles and curved blades, so maybe Harvester were I not following the meme?
Box Factory Tickler Smasher is just odd.
Garbage Sale Mangler, eh?
Watchtower Slicer
Nice
Nice list