Now, I'm not favoring or nothing or giving the other mods any less appreciation, but @Rizzo90 and @Gcarrara are lovely, so happy they made it on the team. They are patient, kind to the community and overall friendly, always makes me happy to hear their personal opinion and their not like "You have an opinion so eat this ban lol". Course I'm kidding about the ban stuff.
Now, I'm not favoring or nothing or giving the other mods any less appreciation, but @Rizzo90 and @Gcarrara are lovely, so happy they made it on the team. They are patient, kind to the community and overall friendly, always makes me happy to hear their personal opinion and their not like "You have an opinion so eat this ban lol". Course I'm kidding about the ban stuff.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I too appreciate the fact that I am not banned yet :P thank you mods.
Yeah I think it's very helpful, even when they're just commenting their opinion on something. It's nice knowing you're being heard.
I also love how quickly they move threads to their appropriate section.
Thank you all guys. I can assure you we all appreciate that! ❤️
The mods have been doing a pretty good job so far! :D
Thanks for the kind words! ❤
I do like that you put yet in that sentence :)
@KillermainBTWm8
Thanks for the support! It is very much appreciated.
Thank you, guys. That's very nice of you! ❤️
You have the best avatar T_T
You guys are all amazing and we appreciate you all!
Thank you guys for existing
Now, I'm not favoring or nothing or giving the other mods any less appreciation, but @Rizzo90 and @Gcarrara are lovely, so happy they made it on the team. They are patient, kind to the community and overall friendly, always makes me happy to hear their personal opinion and their not like "You have an opinion so eat this ban lol". Course I'm kidding about the ban stuff.