What unorthodox licensed killer would you like to see?
Knowing they probally won't get into game. What killer would you enjoy from the less popular media.
Mine is Hollowman


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Pale Man from Pans Labyrinth
Pumpkinhead. http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=108400
Hey! I'm that cosplayer. This is literally a photo of me. I would love to have SPF in Dead By Daylight!
Thanks! I'm super proud of it
https://i.imgur.com/Uvg0y6a.jpg <Also here's proof in case anyone doesn't believe me for whatever reason
Even if that isn't put into the game, someone needs to make a youtube video of that at the very least.
3 films, actually.
The inside map of an opera house would be so cool!
I’d love to get a mostly inside, partially outside movie theater map and have a monster from Demons as a killer
Or maybe we could get the two ideas mergered and get the Killer from Popcorn, and a survivor from the cast
Holy I just searched up both of your recommendations (I’ve never heard of either movie) for a killer and both ideas sound intriguing!
You should check out Phantom of the Paradise! It's a mix of Faust and Phantom of the Opera presented as a horror rock opera in the 70s. haha.
I'd love to see The Phantom from that as a killer, and Phoenix as a survivor.
The Phantom
The Phantom Again
Phoenix BnW
Phoenix Singing
Escaped from his prison at Lery's Institute, angry over years of "scientific" study, Bat Boy decides it's time for payback! He stalks the scientists who studied him, killing them all in gruesome fashion. He finally has the last one in his sights only to watch Doctor Carter vanish before his eyes, sucked into a maelstrom of shadow. Without thinking he leaps after the disfigured doctor, only to be entombed in darkness as the Entity whispers on...
I support this with every ounce of my heart and soul.
Watching the cable guy makes me want him as killer. Especially when playing the friendly killer game.

We got an unorthodox killer in dbb in deathgarden instead.
The killer clowns from outer space,
You could switch between the larger ones like fatso and slim by changing skins (similar to legion), their mori could be turning the survivors into cotton candy cocoons from the movie. Not sure what the power could be... Ill think of it soon :)