What unorthodox licensed killer would you like to see?
Knowing they probally won't get into game. What killer would you enjoy from the less popular media.
Mine is Hollowman


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Candy Man
There could be cats all over the level the give survivors locations away like spies from the shadows.
Her weapon could be a cool knitting needle or something.
She could have a lullaby and if you stay in it too long it would soothe you to sleep like Freddy but gives you "exposed" status instead of showing her where you are. You'd have to get clear of her lullaby before snapping out of it like the doctor has but unlike the doctor you can still preform task.
Her mori could be stuffing a poison cookie in your face and it starts foaming from your mouth and eyes
<33
staring carrie also as survivor
See, I pictured Chucky dragging survivors by their feet to the hook and kind of just stab impaling them to the post lol
It'd be cool to see some Stephen King characters brought into a game. Pennywise, Carrie, Malachi, Gabe, Jack....
None, considering the licensed Killers end up being pretty bad.
I would have to go with either the headless horseman or the grim reaper.. I want a scythe Devs it would be edgy LOL
I imagine that the REAL Chucky (not the doll the person) sort of appears as an dark apparition standing right behind the doll. He would be a normal height, prolly a bit taller than Freddy, and he would be the one carrying the survivor. This would also be how he breaks pallets and grabs survivors out of actions.
As far as Chucky doll, I would like to see that. A super short killer, 110% movement speed, 16m TR but his power called "Murder Doll" let's him do this crazy sprint sort of thing where he moves at 125% speed and his TR boosts to 40m and he laughs maniacally like Chucky does. The catch is that he can only move forward and can't strafe or backpedal, and if he stops/bumps into something the power deactivates and has a short cooldown before he can do it again. Then he can do some sort of specialized attack out of it with a long cooldown. Think Pig crouch but instead of stealthy and slow, it's loud and fast. Either he's like Myer's/Hag normally and is slower but more stealthy, or he is crazy fast and completely unstealthy like an more controlled version of Billy's chainsaw.
@FayeZahara Or what if Chucky could jump on a survivor, put a knife to their throat and basically take control of their character for like 8 seconds?
Blow a gen. Throw down a pallet. Jump in a locker? FORCE A HOOK SAVE?! Point at Dwight and laugh.
Then maybe his pink add-on he starts to do that voodoo chant and if he does it long enough maybe it mori's you or something.
What about these guys?

Make his new map full of wierd deathtraps and call it the Salt Factory. When you get hooked, oompa loompas come out of the woodwork to sing a song about why t-bagging is rude.
this is what happens when survs dont git gud...
I kinda think this is funny but i kinda want to see hollywood do horror wonka movie. They get a mysterious ticket taking them to wonka factory but find out the way wonka makes chocolate so sweet is the salty blood running through factory. Then after they make the perfect wonka killer i want him then licensed in.
I don't know why, but the first thing I thought of was Steve Harvey.
Put him in tyler perry movie as villain then lets talk. XD
I would love to see The Phantom from the Town that Dreaded Sundown. Let the mori be the trombone kill.
I think this would be awesome cause it would satisfy part 2 jason lovers and that trombone kill is something else.
That would be by far my favorite mori if they added it.
-The SCP stories have some nice ideas for killer and survivors
(scp 076-Able)
-Connor, the unknown scp,i recomand the animation confindment to know his story(he's kinda cool).
"Are you hiding in a locker again?"
"Yeees?"
"Why aren't you fixing the generator?"
"I am!"
Jacob Goodnight from See No Evil. I know it isn't a great movie. But I like the throwing Hook aspect of him:

And sadly impossible, but woudl be coul the OoT-Zombie:

I would actually like to see roadhog from overwatch as a killer, I know it would never happen, but roadhog was a character that I saw being played on OW before I even had it and it kinda drew me into getting it. Would love to see him have his hook ability in game that pulls a survivor to him which he can then whack with a melee weapon in the other hand. could have a cd of sorts and would be a skillshot obviously, kinda like the huntress' so that you can still use obstacles as cover. And give the attack cd animation an increase since it would pull the survivor to you as well as getting the hit on them, so it would need to be longer to do a sheath or clean animation or whatever to give them that extra time to get away to compensate.
I would love Chucky in the game, the only issue is his size. I can't see how he can carry survivors quickly to a hook. Plus imagine how easy it would be to lose Chucky in the corn on Coldwind, or the long grass on the swamp etc.
My top ten, with their potential survivor and the movie they are sourced from.
Killer: The Mother or The Father
Survivor: Alice or Fool from
Movie: People Under the Stairs
Killer: Candy Man aka The Legend/Urban Legend
Survivor: Bernadette/Helen
Movie: Candy Man
Killer: The Engineer
Survivor: Kirsty
Movie: Hellraiser
Killer: Seraphine Pegot aka. the Lycan
Survivor: Andy McDermott
Movie: American Werewolf in Paris
Killer: Tall Man aka The Magician
Survivor: Mike
Movie: Phantasm
Killer: The Hook aka. The Fisherman
Survivor: Julie James or Helen Shivers
Movie: I Know What You Did Last Summer
Killer: Pumpkinhead aka The Demon
Survivor: ???? Chris, Tracey, Maggie, or Steve
Movie: Pumpkinhead
Killer: The Thing aka. The Creature
Survivor: RJ or Kate Lloyd
Movie: The Thing
Killer: Sam aka The Guise/Costume
Survivor: ??????
Movie: Trick’r’Treat
Killer: The Pale Man aka. The Devourer/The Pale
Survivor: Sophia(grown up)
Movie: Pan’s Labyrinth
https://goo.gl/images/L98hCW