American PS4 players
it's fun to see people playing as kate...
it's fun to see people playing as kate...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve overlooked and “ate the turd sandwich” plenty of times. Don’t sit there and pretend I’m being unreasonable. I’ve been fine with all the ######### up until now. I’m sick and tired of PS4 NA getting the shaft more than everyone else, every. single. damn. time.
They'd probably have to put a shard cap in per day since otherwise everyone would have P3 on every character then.
Didn’t you talk about that just the other day lol How people say you think you’re better than others
How about this thread? Or the countless others where console users were upset and you told them to “just shut up. It’s your fault you play on console and not PC like me.”
Wheres that glorious picture you like to post about console players being poor and can’t afford a PC with the guy spraying a homeless man with a hose that says “Go be poor somewhere else.”
Your ego is through the roof. Just another “PC Master Race” jackass.
if you want ego, we can talk about my ESO sorc thats top 10 dps NA, or me winning money in l4d2
dont forget to like comment follow and subscribe.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6833/ps4-compensation-please/p3
Page 3, posted July 3rd. Want to try again there Jackass?
are you going to cry on the forum all night, or is your butthurt coming to an end soon?
is this childrens book about you?
Then ask Sony since they can't coordinate 2 different regions yet Xbox managed to do it worldwide without issue for NA/EU.
Then ask Sony since they can't coordinate 2 different regions yet Xbox managed to do it worldwide without issue for NA/EU.
yeah, you currently got rekt ingame, by sony lol. then you got rekt on the forum by me.
dont worry. you will feel better tomorrow little buddy
Wow. I’ve never met someone as stupid as you. I can feel my brain cells dying just reading the stupid ######### you’re posting. My link literally proved and showed the “evidence” you denied existed. Congratulations. You have absolutely no ground to stand on, and are just sputtering out ######### in a pathetic attempt to save face. No wonder you’re a running joke on these forums.
what “evidence” were you hoping to provide? you are throwing a forum tantrum, begging for free stuff and getting shut down.
gg
Then I posted the evidence you are. Are... are you actually mentally handicapped or something? I mean, I guess that Nelson picture suits you. He’s stupid as well. You didn’t “wreck” anyone. All you did was stroke yourself about being a PC player and act like your amazing. Self gratification is masturbation, to which you were stroking yourself pretty hard core.
Im not begging kid, I’m protesting. Where did I say please and beg? Nowhere. I know reading is hard for you, but please try. That or you can ask your mother to help.
oh man. Im gonna have to break your nonsense down into pieces.
"First, the post you said I had no evidence your one of the those PC master race jackasses."
What? This makes no sense. This is how you start your butthurt rant? At least make sense please.
"Then I posted the evidence you are."
You linked to a now closed thread, very similar to this one and all the rest, where Im advising the console crybabies to get a PC to avoid their console woes. Is this your evidence? Oh man, I hope the judge goes easy
"Are... are you actually mentally handicapped or something?”
Tee Hee. Your sad attempt at an insult is humorous
"All you did was stroke yourself about being a PC player and act like your amazing. Self gratification is masturbation, to which you were stroking yourself pretty hard core."
Ive never said that Im amazing or anything of the sort. One again thats just your butthurt subconscious talking. Its easier for your simple brain to process your salt if you think your enemy has an ego.
"Im not begging kid, I’m protesting. Where did I say please and beg? Nowhere. I know reading is hard for you, but please try. That or you can ask your mother to help."
You spent the first two full pages of this thread begging BHVR for compensation. The proof literally makes up 2/3 of this thread lol. You really need to stay in school bruh.
"You didn’t “wreck” anyone."
You have been completely destroyed, to the point that Im starting to feel bad, which is rare. gg no re
You are the most egotistical child I have ever seen. Your stupidity is completely boundless along with those ridiculous childish meme’s you keep posting.
The fact the thread is closed doesn't mean a damn thing you ignoramus. You literally told hundreds of people we’re inferior because we’re “too poor to buy a PC. Get a job and buy a PC”. You seriously can’t even read, can you? You didn’t “advise” anyone anything you nitwit. All you did was laugh at console users and call us poor.
I didnt beg, you complete moron. Where did I say please and beg? Are you actually incapable of of understanding even the most simple of concepts?
Im actually sorry for your parents that they raised such a waste of a human being, that gets his jolly’s being a total moron and an ######### to everyone.
you should listen to @ThePloopz . hes smarter than you.
I’m a Tool and Die repair man. I make $20/hr. However, I have a household to pay for. Bills to pay. People to support. I’m not going to have some puffed up arrogant child who blows his money on a gaming PC rig treat me like his better than me.
Its not cold hard opinion. It’s pure ego.
You and your little butt buddy can shove off for all I care.
I have no problem with consoles.
edit : do you want a hug?
Moving on, if you think other developers haven't complained to Sony yet, you're likely mistaken. Bottom line is, you shouldn't get compensated by BHVR because Sony screwed you over (makes no sense whatsoever, IMO), but you still get a double BP event nonetheless. I don't see why you can't just take it.
everyone loves double bp!
Honeslty id feel much better if I could just get 10 minutes alone with your pathetic ass in a dark alley. So I’ll pass on the hug kid.
you can blame SCEA for the region differences, its one company but separate entities for NA and EU. But I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't see why people are so upset lol, BHVR have been forthcoming with all information regarding this issue and really they didn't have to say anything at all. Most companies don't have community outreach that is a 10th as good as BHVR and they deserve a medal for dealing with all these tantrums. And I would also like to add that always raging at the devs and calling them out in posts only serves to make them not want to be as forthcoming in the future, whats the point of disseminating information if it just upsets people, they'll be just as upset if they don't say anything so why waste the time.
Was I talking about you, or was I talking about the entitled 'muricans who make Marvel's strategy work?
If you're really not entitled, then my comment doesn't apply to you, does it?
Firstly 'Murican is OUR WORD! Secondly where do you come from where you think you can put a whole country of people on blast? Because "entitlement" is a human condition not specific to any one country or people. But your post reads like a scorned lover, what happened did they deny your visa? Don't worry bud you'll make it here eventually, until then I'll enjoy the IQ level we have now because as soon as you step off the boat that ######### is gonna plummet.
I've never set foot in your country nor wished to do so. Your comment is a perfect demonstration of why Marvel's strategy works.
I’m upset and blaming BHVR as well and Sony because BHVR is just sitting there going “Oh well, sucks to be PS4 NA region. Eh, ######### em. They can bite the bullet again. We’re not going to do anything special. We’ll let Sony NA screw our players.” Standing off to the sideline and agreeing to something so ridiculous is just as bad as doing it yourself. I for one, am also not going to be silent about it, just so they can go on their merry little way and continue to ignore this issue where PS4 NA gets the ######### shaft again, of which I’m sure BHVR will let it happen AGAIN in the future.
So dont give give me your “white knight” act. You know as well as I do BHVR screwed this up big time. YET AGAIN, just like they did last time too. Every single DLC release they have had a ######### up. Most of the time who gets ######### over the hardest? PS4 NA, because they just don’t give a #########.
go back to sleep
Where you at? I'll Amazon you some tissue and a copy of Civ VI
lol which part? The part where they make millions in other countries on a movie that is ######### and know is going to flop in the states? And you continue to have one of the lowest IQ's on this forum, please post again and demonstrate for us how much lower it can get.