American PS4 players
it's fun to see people playing as kate...
it's fun to see people playing as kate...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cool
He's mad... so he resorts to this.
I'm cool with waiting for the DLC, I would rather have it all now to grind it up, but that's fine.
Me too, i just found Kate while playing killer and it reminded me of the announcement..
I'm not that bothered by not having the clown or kate just yet. Wish we did get auric cells though so I can actually get the clothes I want... Still making good use of the event to get all my other survivors done and get every single perk on Feng and then working on killer some.
Then they do this “second double BP event” as compensation for PS4 NA... though all platforms get to enjoy it, even though they didn’t get ######### over like we did. PS4 NA got ######### over on Huntress release as well, now we’re getting ######### over on Clown release as well.
EU and asia got screwed with the tournament timeslot, guess this is sweet revenge
I hear you. I agree. I'm just rolling with the best of it all.
I was really looking forward to blowing up Kate and the Clown too with BP.
The 2nd event is nice, and makes it right, BUT.... the other platforms SHOULD NOT get to experience this.
We waited 1 week longer than XB1... and NA people can't even play the chapter with the event... why do the PC players and XB1 players get another BP event as well?
Because its less drama and damage control to deal with than us being mad. Would you rather have unobjective crying from XB1 and PC communities?
Or just PS4 people crying?
They chose the lesser evil. Sucks. At least we get one. So thank you @not_Queen
Boo-hoo, 'muricans don't get a release first (relative to the rest of the world) for the first time in their lives and get all whiny.
Get used to it, because it'll keep happening. Wanna know why? Because like Marvel found out, if you release stuff outside the USA first, it riles up all the entitled 'muricans (who apparently make up the bulk of the population) so they'll consume the product in droves when it's finally released for them. This doesn't work in literally any other country. Why do you think that is? Maybe it's time for a change of attitude.
Such is the nature of time zones. Why should everyone else be punished because Sony NA and Sony EU don't coordinate with each other?
Then maybe you should have addressed the OP, instead of me, who was not singling out America.
Im not angry about platform differences and such. We chose to play one console first off, and chose PS4. However, this whole “where you live” bullshit is ridiculous. There is no reason other than someone is being lazy.
The devs have already explained that Sony EU and Sony NA are two different entities who do not coordinate with each other when it comes to updating games. As such, if you want someone to blame, you should blame Sony.
I didn't say we were being punished. I asked why should we be punished (presumably by delaying release until after NA gets it) just so you don't get it last?
You are getting compensation. It just so happens that everyone else is getting it too. Why is that a problem?
There are other characters to play than Kate and Clown... level them up. Quit being such an entitled angrybaby. It makes the rest of us look terrible. whinewhinewhine I swear there are more and more people who can't see the good in things and just look at how they "got screwed".
Be happy they didn't delay the patch til the DLC was released. How's about your Double BP Weekend without shards uncapped? The Devs didn't even have to do the 2nd BP Event since the DLC got released within their timeframe, but they are being nice and reasonable. Maybe you should try that too instead of complaining that PC and Xbox users get a little extra. We damn well should considering all the whiny spam the past couple weeks from people about this.
i have all killers p3 50.
do that, then you wont be so bored that you spend your time crying on the forum.
Then ask Sony since they can't coordinate 2 different regions yet Xbox managed to do it worldwide without issue for NA/EU.> @SovererignKing said:
Did you at least do the achievements for them Steam wise?
Im not complaining they get extra, I’m complaining that PS4 NA doesn’t get anything for getting screwed over more than everyone else. We just get to play catch up to everyone else. They can have their cake and ice cream. As long as we get it too. However, no, apparently we just get the cake and told to shut up they get ice cream as well.
Also, no, it got released within their time frame for PC, Xbox, and PS4 EU. It’s very much late for PS4 NA.
I can blame Sony, but BHVR is just as much at fault for not giving due compensation to those affected. Also, yes, for most of them. I’m still missing a few Adept achievements. I just don’t feel like playing them. I could get them, I have the perks, I just don’t really want to. (Laurie most of all, as a Killer Main, I refuse to even equip that broken ass perk called Decisive Strike.)
Thing is, without Kate and Clown, this BP event is completely pointless for me. All I can do is buy random crap I don’t even want/need. I’m just wasting BP. Meanwhile, all EU player and PC and Xbox are getting everything they want.
As a pc player I don't have an issue with NA PS4 players getting something extra, but that's an issue caused by Sony's incompetence between their 2 different divisions. They seem to be the only company out there that manages to screw over different segments of their player base like this. Microsoft did it all at once even with different divisions they coordinated it.
The email hack showed how incompetent sony can be and apparently they've still got a bunch of people in positions they shouldn't be. Although that's true for EA/Bethesda/ UBisoft etc.
I can agree with that, both sides messed up, but Sony really messed up by not coordinating both divisions to do it at same time.
entitled children.
At least be glad you've not had to deal with all the no skill clown campers who either fae camp or sit just out of terror radius and then throw bottles. All the no skill high rank billy's are a plague right now camping on clowns.
Once you get the patch be prepared for a campfest of epic proportions.
Its called consumer quality. BHVR wants to keep their player base happy. BHVR is just as much responsible to please their player base as Sony is in this situation. If BHVR just lets Sony step all over them, it’ll just happen again. This little SNAFU happened with Huntress release, now it happens AGAIN with Clown. Sony will just keep doing it over and over, if BHVR doesn’t put their foot down and tell them to straighten up their #########.
That's what bothers me the most. As much as BHVR has had issues in the past, this time it is not their fault. Yet people want compensation for something they didn't cause. Get over the whole compensation and blame thing, and get on with your life. Sometimes you have to eat the turd sandwich. What would be more fair is if Xbox and PC players got compensation, say 100 shards per thread, for all the crying. Now that to me would be proper compensation.
they chose that turd sandwich when they bought a console to play big boy games on.