American PS4 players
it's fun to see people playing as kate...
it's fun to see people playing as kate...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seriously bro you really need this tissue, I got the order queued up just tell me where its going.
@SovererignKing you're up here talking about misfortune and there are literally tens of thousands of people starving to death right at this very moment, get over yourself it's a damn game.
Alright, Matthew, I'm going to say this even though I know you most likely won't take my advice, but I do say this with the intent to help you.
Take a break from the forum and the game. Play something else for a while, or read a book, just do something else. This is a game, it's supposed to be fun. If it gets frustrating, that's when you need to stop and do something else.
Nobody cares you make 20 cents/hr or what your life responsibilities are and just because he has a pc doesn’t mean he “blew” his money on it. His financial situation is not the same as yours, so to you that may be considering blowing money but to him maybe it’s not. You seem like you have some personal issues to work out so I’ll let you get to it.
Btw I find it funny you called me his butt buddy because I didn’t take your side lol classic
side note: I’ve yet to run into a Kate and a clown would one say that is lucky?
First off, this thread has turned into a playground fight, making it hard to take seriously. Second, Soverering King is not just a kid throwing a tantrum, he is just passionate about the game, and if someone is passionate about something, they are willing to go any length to defend what they love. Lowbei stop pretending to be the one who gets praised for being the best at everything, and move on, also, swearing when trying to get a point across makes it hard to get the point.
Keep up these kinds of posts and I'll have re-evaluate my initial conclusion about you. And I agree 100%, but I would go a step further and say this guy should quit his job, leave his girl(if he found one dumb enough to go to bed with him) gather all his possessions and move to the middle of nowhere. Especially if he thinks my comment was directed at the starving people and not his over the top attitude about getting the DLC later than other platforms. @SovererignKing it will be alright buddy, just grab your teddy and hold it real tight until the 9th, then continue playing DBD non stop like you know you're going to do.
Either way, being here clearly isn't helping.
I am sorry, but there are better ways to tell people that they should buy a PC rather than a console. It's not about being honest. He just has to tell everyone, he and his daughter have got a PC, he works at a bank, he is stoned rn etc. I know he finds it to be "fun", but it is really boring, reading his non-creative posts.
When you argue with him, he just insults you, then he claims that he hadn't insulted you...
Most of his posts are not productive in any way...
He made this personal when when he sat there and decided it’s would be “funny” to poke fun at me, and many others for being “poor” and decided it’s “funny” to laugh at others misfortune.
Yes I did, you’re sitting there defending a sick and twisted sense of humor. You also think it’s funny to laugh at others misfortune?
“All that’s necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke
I don’t care who likes it, and who doesn’t. I’m going to speak my mind on these forums. Even if it doesn’t do any good, at least I can sleep soundly knowing I gave a ######### and tried.
@SovererignKing
No, you're supposed to take a break and clear your head, because you can't even think clearly enough to understand how to properly address this situation.
BHVR is not responsible. Other players are not responsible. Sony NA is responsible. Complaining on a BHVR forum (in General Discussions, no less) is not going to get Sony NA to do jack #########. If you want BHVR to contact Sony NA on your behalf, then write an email to BHVR. If you want to complain to Sony NA directly, then write to Sony NA.
What you're doing now only serves to piss you off, and, frankly, makes you look ridiculous when you say stuff like "My grandfather and my father raised me to be better person than that." or talk about your salary or work hours.
Yes, it's true that he has never said anything about a PC masterrace. So when he won't say that he is a PC masterrace, he can keep insulting console players? I don't care. He is somebody that keeps insulting people that have a different opinion than him.
Misfortune is misfourtune. Severity varies, but I won’t turn a blind eye and deaf ear to it. Nor will I ever laugh at some else’s misfortune. Garbage humans like you is why everyone hates each other.
Also, do you think BHVR is going to respond to a single email for one person? Not a chance. Now, hundreds of people all backing the same stance that this is unacceptable? They’ll listen to that.
Im not a fool. I know one man can’t change the world.
Lastly, that whole bit with my wages and hours was in response to that low life piece of crap Lowbie. He wants to sit there and laugh at console players and call us “poor” and #########, I’ll correct him on that. He wants to act big a tough on the internet, and hide behind anonymity of his avatar picture. I despise cowards like him. I despise people who think it’s funny to laugh at others misfortune. It doesn’t make me look ridiculous. I shows what kind of person I am. If you think it’s “ridiculous” to be proud of who you are, then that’s your problem.
Simply because of where we live, instead of having fun learning all of this against other people who are learning it, we’re going to go up against Survivors/Killers that already know how to play them. Who already have all the perks they want/need. Now there’s a good chance I’m going to go up against Survivors who will absolutely stomp my Clown because I’m not sure how to play him yet. I’m going to go up against Clowns who have all their perks, best add ons, ect already when I have no clue what to do vs him. In short, I’m sure I’m going to get stomped for a while, simply because others have had 4 days to already adapt and get all thier perks and crap. Not only were there massive changes to base game with patch 2.0 to get used to, now this as well. I’m in the high ranks as both Survivor and Killer, I know I’m going to get matched with EU players. I get matched with them all the time.
All because my region is NA, I’m going to get screwed even on the game. It’s not going to be fun getting stomped on Kate by some Clown who knows exactly what he’s doing and has all his perks. It’s not going to be fun getting stomped by some 4 man SWF EU players who know exactly how to vs. the Clown while I run around with my junk perks.