Down vote reaction is gone. Again.
Hi.
It was a collective decision made by Mod and CM teams.
If you remember, we've disabled Downvotes in the past and turned them on again recently, hoping this time it wouldn't be abused as much.
Sadly, this wasn't the case and this reaction still wasn't used properly, so the experiment failed.
We can't say if Downvotes will be back ever again (probably not), but right now that's how it is.
Peace!
Tagged:
Community Manager

Comments
๐๐๐ Happy, happy, joy, joy ๐๐๐
:D :D :D HAPPY! :D :D :D
Oh no, people abused a system that increased a pointless number on people's profile that did literally nothing, how horrible
People don't like me?
The horror...
If it's pointless, you won't mind that it's gone.
Personally, I like this change. Now I'll have the highest number of downvotes until the end of time.
Pity that won't show on your profile.
No disagreements here!
[shrug]
I don't need it to be readily apparent. The fact that I know is enough.
nobody is gonna miss it
Ok I wanit back now. Im missing the vote down button so much!
@Milordo - You say upvotes have no meaning and people upvote you? So they are agreeing that it is meaningless and expressing that with meaningless upvotes?
My head hurts.
Thanks for this "useful" improvement ๐คฃ ๐คฃ ๐คฃ
Thank god this isnt Reddit downvotes create echo chambers anyway nothing of value was lost
At least give us the "lol" button back :,-(