Share beautiful game screenshots/videos here!
Ever had a weird moment in DBD?
Wanna share a funny glitch you saw?
Any cool looking graphics you wanna share?
Post them here!
here's mine from earlier today while i decided to gain bloodpoints with legion.
123123 is godtier.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Beautiful
:(
only true gamers will remember the PS1 version of dead by daylight.
Stunning
...
Here's one of my favorite screenshots from 2 years ago. I'm the Jake and my friend is the Claudette. This was a bug in the PTB specifically where if you went in the locker upstairs you would fall through the floor.
I dated the screenshot so if someone remembers this maybe they can get some nostalgia out of it too.
The ones I like the most are the ones with uncommon occasions
Don't know how I survived, it literally comes down to seconds on the timer.
>:D
Dont Forget the End Game Chat.
9000IQ traps ๐๐๐
Yeah it really went downhill on ps2 though. But the ps3 one....platinum seller.
"Welcome to the Light"
This
"Lantern Hook"
And this bug because it was great
@EntityDispleased Depents on the universe i tihnk
French streamer stepped in one of my traps that didn't proc the first time they were near it.
https://clips.twitch.tv/PricklyJazzyTeaKlappaThey killed her wig...
Game said "๐ฉ"
that was 4 minutes before the 2x BP event finished.
and one of the Survivors DCed during the loadingscreen ;-;
@Mister_xD
I would've gotten so mad. Just imagine how much BP you could've gotten! :(
@NMCKE
worst part is, that i watched the 2x BP event run out while in my next lobby queue xD
@Mister_xD can we get an F in the chat
I'm so sorry for your loss dude.
Taken during the dark times
..
that just happened to me xD
Ohhh I got a handful lol.
Same story but different results from different roles.
In another universe >=]
Mmm fried country girl!
Can already hear the DC noise
Hmmm!?!?
Baldy mcbald kate.
Some chests come with extra prizes!
It was ret conned with the new movie, so the only movies that are cannon are halloween 1 and 18'
I have two more to share, still makes me laugh everytime.
^ Shared this one on the forum before, but couldn't resist doing it again.
^ The person talking in the chat here was a survivor who got killed along with 2 others. But, he thought he got killed because he used an Asian name (?). Besides the community being so toxic the community can be so funny, too.
This is an attempt to cosplay Mario, Luigi, Waluigi and Wario... it went well... i got facecamped! :^)
Jokes aside a Billy in the postgame chat, after we made it out, said "BowserBilly got defeated once again", it was the funniest thing!