What killer in a movie would you like to see in the game?

I’ve been thinking that I wouldn’t mind hellraiser (pinhead) to be in this game or maybe a thought of Jack the Ripper but will have to avoid putting prostitutes in the game lol. I don’t know just random ideas who would your killer be and perk?.

Comments

  • Alien/Xenomorph

    Perk? Alien is good at hunting people down so something like reveal Auras of survivors running in your terror radius for 4 seconds with a 60 second cooldown.

  • None, because they butcher them all!

    Freddy was dekillerascated.

    Piggy's Power went to the market.

    Stalky Boy Myers lost his amazing BL with EW1.

    Leatherface left the Massacre game along time ago. Now he sits silent in a basement.

    Now we have Ghost Face.

  • @Stuart1995 did you know that Clive Barker created Hellraiser also alongside him he also created Candyman so I'm hoping one day they start to focus their attention on him some how maybe if they add Hellraiser they will go for Candyman to

  • Shapeshifter from Xmen... she sexy

    image.png


  • @Jdsgames said:

    None, because they butcher them all!

    Freddy was dekillerascated.

    Piggy's Power went to the market.

    Stalky Boy Myers lost his amazing BL with EW1.

    Leatherface left the Massacre game along time ago. Now he sits silent in a basement.

    Now we have Ghost Face.

    @Jdsgames agree with you

  • @Jdsgames said:

    None, because they butcher them all!

    Freddy was dekillerascated.

    Piggy's Power went to the market.

    Stalky Boy Myers lost his amazing BL with EW1.

    Leatherface left the Massacre game along time ago. Now he sits silent in a basement.

    Now we have Ghost Face.

    couldnt focus on your statement since you said “piggy’s power went to the market” made me crease!

  • @Jdsgames said:

    None, because they butcher them all!

    Freddy was dekillerascated.

    Piggy's Power went to the market.

    Stalky Boy Myers lost his amazing BL with EW1.

    Leatherface left the Massacre game along time ago. Now he sits silent in a basement.

    Now we have Ghost Face.

    Freddy, Leatherface, and end game pig are all bad, but Myers is still considered an A tier killer, and GF can be good once they iron his bugs out. And Pig still can be decent with stalling the game if RNG is on her side, which is why she is considered bad.

  • I want the miner from My Bloody Valentine. I could easily see a great killer coming from him and his movie, even if it is the remake one.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/548788#Comment_548788

    Freddy, Leatherface, and end game pig are all bad, but Myers is still considered an A tier killer, and GF can be good once they iron his bugs out. And Pig still can be decent with stalling the game if RNG is on her side, which is why she is considered bad.

    Ghost Face is being nerfed not Ironed out. Piggy RNG is not balance. Myers is A tier when survivors play stupid and let him get the stalk off. You can keep a myers in EW1 for at least 3 gens before he can stalk you.

  • @Stuart1995 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/548788#Comment_548788

    couldnt focus on your statement since you said “piggy’s power went to the market” made me crease!

    Am I wrong?

  • Jason, because I’m boring and have unrealistic hopes lol

  • I would say the Strangers trio, but they're pretty basic.

    John Doe (Se7en)

    Samara Morgan (Ring)

    Pumpkinhead.

    Something from House of 1,000 Corpses.

  • @Pike_Trickfoot Samara Morgon would be so cool! There could be tvs everywhere and she could teleport to each one.😍

  • @Pike_Trickfoot said:

    I would say the Strangers trio, but they're pretty basic.

    John Doe (Se7en)

    Samara Morgan (Ring)

    Pumpkinhead.

    Something from House of 1,000 Corpses.

    I'm sure The Strangers would end up not too different than the Legion.


    Samara would be bomb though. I'd love The Grudge too, but Spirit seems already similar in movement and such.

  • As unlikely as it is: Jason Voorhees

    He's one of the most iconic characters in horror!

  • @RamiSamii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/548870#Comment_548870

    I'm sure The Strangers would end up not too different than the Legion.

    Samara would be bomb though. I'd love The Grudge too, but Spirit seems already similar in movement and such.

    I would love a Susie dollface cosmetic, just saying. They could make Samara so interesting as well, especially since people want teleportation (looking at you new Freddy) but with other objects besides a gen.

  • I'd love to see Jason, Anima (From Evil Within 2) or Pyramid Head!

  • @Pike_Trickfoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/549094#Comment_549094

    I would love a Susie dollface cosmetic, just saying. They could make Samara so interesting as well, especially since people want teleportation (looking at you new Freddy) but with other objects besides a gen.

    A Dollface mask would be splendid though, I do agree. I'm a 'Susie' kinda guy myself, but... Gave her Joey's mask... -Evil pink-haired laughing in the distance-


    I'm sure they'd have to age Samara up in some sort of way [Cause what child can lug a survivor over their shoulders], but I'd be down for it, totally. Maybe be able to mess with [Toolbox required, maybe even Jake's perk] some sort of tv's/wells even, maybe, to make her not able to teleport to a certain one for a period of time.

  • Tall man from Phantasm survivor Reggie Bannister new map Morningside funeral home. Flying Spheres Phantasm music plays during chase. BOYYYY!!!

  • Angela Franklin (Night of the demons)

  • Chucky from Child’s Play.

    Angela from Night of The Demons.

  • Say it with me now: Candyman. Say it five times in a row, in front of a mirror.

  • Anthony hopkins. I shouldn't need to say the movie since it's that famous.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Anthony hopkins. I shouldn't need to say the movie since it's that famous.

    Transformers?

  • Sadako yamamura (samara morgan for US-version) or kayako saeki. Well theyre all uhryuus, so theres minimal differences.

    Are Pyramid Head or the Executioner-zombies from RE valid? (Bless videgqme-movies lol). We need more beefy killers after the edgy teens and GF.

  • It's not from a movie but I would love to see my baby Slender Man in the game.

  • 200.gif

    How 'bout me? I'd like to play too!

  • Norman Bates did it better.

  • Carrie along with Sue Snell as a survivor or Jack Torrance with Wendy Torrance as a survivor.

  • You have to agree the Bates motel or the Overlook hotel would be sweet maps...

  • I would love to see them do something with The nun. The movie sucked but DAMN is she creepy. A map around an old ancient Catholic Church with catacombs, her power could be a mix of nurse and hag, can set traps to teleport to when triggerd, and can teleport like nurse but only short distances like through walls or pallets, but it has a 90sec cool down.

  • Blake from The Fog. It would be interesting to go to work with the Mist mechanic...

  • @Guertena said:

    It's not from a movie but I would love to see my baby Slender Man in the game.

    There IS a slenderman movie

  • What about Dr. Josef Heiter? Turning survivors into human centipedes 🐛 😂

  • Honestly I just want Chucky. I've already said there'd have to be arm traps on the ground instead of hooks, since Chucky is too short. For powers I think Chucky's initial strike should latch him on a survivor's back requiring button spam and skill checks to get him off. If they succeed he falls and is stunned, if they don't he lands a second strike and they enter dying state.

    If anyone tries to open a chest within a certain range the killer gets a warning and if they respond, there is a 50% chance Chucky will pop out of the chest when opened.

    Also when Chucky attacks he jumps up, performing a longer jump when lunge is used. If timed right this allows quick vaulting of all but pallets.

    giphy.gif


  • Mr. Tusk from Tusk.