Who’s your go to killer
mines is doctor what about you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Billy
Doctor. Or Dwight. Depends on your perception
My answer is the same than in the 3 other threads talking about the exact same thing : Billy.
Hag!
A SATAN worshiper!? Go back to reddit! BACK TO THE SHADOWS!
Clown. Huntress can be fun to play too but I'm not very good with her. I used to be pretty good with Nurse and played her a lot but I didn't play the game much in 2017, they changed a lot in terms of how Nurse plays during that time and I lost all my skill with her and she's really far behind on perks so I never got back into her.
If I'm farming blood points, hillbilly. If I want to just mess around and have fun with meme builds, Freddy or Michael.
Trapper when I want to mess around/play silly games
Nurse when I feel like ranking up.
Other killers when I have dailies or just want to play them.
Usually Leatherface or Doctor but right now I'm just trying to level Wraith.
Hag or Doctor, though I'm starting to really like Pig as well.
Doctor or Trapper
I hadn't played her at all until a few days ago. I decided to level her up to get MYC on Hag, and I figured I might as well use all the bonus BP stuff I'm getting on her. She's fun, and you can do some silly stuff with her.
Clown and Doctor. Both laugh just like me when I see the end game chat recently.
If I had Ruin and NOED on every one of my killers, they'd all be somewhat viable to me.
Stalking intensifies!
Doctor - for sure.
Pig or Myers when I need to change things up.
Nurse because pallets can honestly suck my left buttcheek.
Left one in particular. The right one is reserved for flashlight spamming when I pick someone up.
Pig.
Lots of times when I royally ######### up, then manage to save the game by trapping survivors last minute.
Trapper
With great regret and self loathing.....Leatherface.
It's literally just because I love the movies
I'm a chess player, so my first choice is obviously Hag, but Pig and Freddy can also do some interesting moves.
These times, I'm learning a very agressive Doc with a build I saw in Fungoose's stream, pretty fun, but I have trouble to pressure gens ^.^
Doctor. To me, the most fun, best for points, easiest to mine salt with.
A badass lightning storm on two legs.
Cult of the zappy boi \o/
Pig.
One-shot spam is for gays.