Who’s your go to killer
mines is doctor what about you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pig.
The only killer that can semi-stop the survivors that huddle around gens the entire game. After a few games where I spent more time in the lobby than playing I know I can always get a win with Pig.
Nea and Hillbilly
I usually flip back and forth between Doc and Michael, though Mr Clown is growing on me as my third option.
Nurse and Pig
When I started I loved Leatherface because Texas Chainsaw Massacre is my favorite horror movie but recently I’m gonna have to go with clown.
Mine is the doctor as well just wish the shock was instant, there's a delay and it's annoying yet I still love him
nurse. the only "real" killer tbh.
I like the hag she is the killer that brought me to high ranks and the first killer I played in this game so she holds a special place....I also like pig