2.0.0 finally coming to ps4

may we all wave our flags in final victory 

Comments

  • @Jack11803 and @Brady please come into the shitstorm with me
  • @JammyJewels said:
    I think @not_Queen deserves flags, a buffet, a standing ovation... And a medal. Especially after shutting down the "PS4 Compensation" thread down like a BEAST OF PREY

    You and I read that two very different ways.

    All I read was an arrogant mod completely dismissing the opinions and feelings of 1/3rd of their playerbase. To be fair, I don't think compensation was warranted but maybe some actual empathy for those who have been waiting for this patch? Nope? Can't get that? Just a snarky comment as they close a thread? Okay. Tells me all I need to know I guess.

    Agreed part of why i refuse to sink another dime in this game.
  • Someone spill the tea and link me to that drama-filled thread, DBD Gossip Girls style

  • Also @fcc2014 please come into the shitstorm with me I have a purple flashlight ds,sb, self healing, and borrowed time
  • @Brady said:
    Someone spill the tea and link me to that drama-filled thread, DBD Gossip Girls style

    Should still be on the first 3 pages. It’s called compensation for PS4 please, or something like that

  • KING_DEDE said:
    Also @fcc2014 please come into the shitstorm with me I have a purple flashlight ds,sb, self healing, and borrowed time
    I thought i was already apart of the swf vs BHVR. The odds are against us but ######### the odds.
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Brady said:
    Someone spill the tea and link me to that drama-filled thread, DBD Gossip Girls style

    Should still be on the first 3 pages. It’s called compensation for PS4 please, or something like that

    How Not_Queen looked when shutting down that thread

  • fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Also @fcc2014 please come into the shitstorm with me I have a purple flashlight ds,sb, self healing, and borrowed time
    I thought i was already apart of the swf vs BHVR. The odds are against us but [BAD WORD] the odds.
    The odds are stacked against us but I believe we can repair the gens and escape with the update
  • @Brady said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Brady said:
    Someone spill the tea and link me to that drama-filled thread, DBD Gossip Girls style

    Should still be on the first 3 pages. It’s called compensation for PS4 please, or something like that

    How Not_Queen looked when shutting down that thread

    I can FEEL the sass eminating from that photo

  • If it doesn’t come out at shrine time, I’m making the call at the community. It definitely wouldn’t be coming today

  • Brady said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Brady said:
    Someone spill the tea and link me to that drama-filled thread, DBD Gossip Girls style

    Should still be on the first 3 pages. It’s called compensation for PS4 please, or something like that

    How Not_Queen looked when shutting down that thread

    How she felt would be more valid
  • Jack11803 said:

    If it doesn’t come out at shrine time, I’m making the call at the community. It definitely wouldn’t be coming today

    Sound the alarm
  • KING_DEDE said:
    fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Also @fcc2014 please come into the shitstorm with me I have a purple flashlight ds,sb, self healing, and borrowed time
    I thought i was already apart of the swf vs BHVR. The odds are against us but [BAD WORD] the odds.
    The odds are stacked against us but I believe we can repair the gens and escape with the update
    And a skeleton key leaving that ######### with BHVR asking "where did they go"!
  • When PS4 Players just wanna play new thiccy boi and wa-bam down those new pallets

  • fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Also @fcc2014 please come into the shitstorm with me I have a purple flashlight ds,sb, self healing, and borrowed time
    I thought i was already apart of the swf vs BHVR. The odds are against us but [BAD WORD] the odds.
    The odds are stacked against us but I believe we can repair the gens and escape with the update
    And a skeleton key leaving that ######### with BHVR asking "where did they go"!
    So we escaping through the hatch or gates
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    If it doesn’t come out at shrine time, I’m making the call at the community. It definitely wouldn’t be coming today

    Sound the alarm
    If those customer service chats are truthful then they finish the updates for PS4 at 7pm PST which is in two hours. 
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:


    Jack11803 said:

    If it doesn’t come out at shrine time, I’m making the call at the community. It definitely wouldn’t be coming today

    Sound the alarm

    If those customer service chats are truthful then they finish the updates for PS4 at 7pm PST which is in two hours. 

    Yup, He’s just a little zealous

  • KING_DEDE said:
    fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Also @fcc2014 please come into the shitstorm with me I have a purple flashlight ds,sb, self healing, and borrowed time
    I thought i was already apart of the swf vs BHVR. The odds are against us but [BAD WORD] the odds.
    The odds are stacked against us but I believe we can repair the gens and escape with the update
    And a skeleton key leaving that ######### with BHVR asking "where did they go"!
    So we escaping through the hatch or gates
    Hatch makes them look dumber. I know it is hard to at this point but there is always tomorrow.
  • If it don’t hit before 12 am I’m sounding the alarm in that 21k community 
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    If it doesn’t come out at shrine time, I’m making the call at the community. It definitely wouldn’t be coming today

    Sound the alarm

    Ironically, when I’m being Mod on PS4, I act really mature, however on here, I’m completely cutthroat to some people. Ironic that positions of power actually make me less harmful

  • fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Also @fcc2014 please come into the shitstorm with me I have a purple flashlight ds,sb, self healing, and borrowed time
    I thought i was already apart of the swf vs BHVR. The odds are against us but [BAD WORD] the odds.
    The odds are stacked against us but I believe we can repair the gens and escape with the update
    And a skeleton key leaving that ######### with BHVR asking "where did they go"!
    So we escaping through the hatch or gates
    Hatch makes them look dumber. I know it is hard to at this point but there is always tomorrow.
    Hatch it is
  • KING_DEDE said:
    If it don’t hit before 12 am I’m sounding the alarm in that 21k community 
    I think i might be in it 😂 i’m in one DBD PS4 community. Dunno which one tho. 
  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    If it doesn’t come out at shrine time, I’m making the call at the community. It definitely wouldn’t be coming today

    Sound the alarm

    Ironically, when I’m being Mod on PS4, I act really mature, however on here, I’m completely cutthroat to some people. Ironic that positions of power actually make me less harmful

    My fellow survivor of the fog will you come with us into the shitstorm
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:

    If it don’t hit before 12 am I’m sounding the alarm in that 21k community 

    I think i might be in it 😂 i’m in one DBD PS4 community. Dunno which one tho. 

    You’re obvsiously in one of the two giants. If I’m Mod, it’s the smaller one. The one he’s in is ruled by grandpa (that’s his name lol)

  • JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    If it don’t hit before 12 am I’m sounding the alarm in that 21k community 
    I think i might be in it 😂 i’m in one DBD PS4 community. Dunno which one tho. 
    Gonna pull a Destiny 2
  • Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    KING_DEDE said:

    If it don’t hit before 12 am I’m sounding the alarm in that 21k community 

    I think i might be in it 😂 i’m in one DBD PS4 community. Dunno which one tho. 

    You’re obvsiously in one of the two giants. If I’m Mod, it’s the smaller one. The one he’s in is ruled by grandpa (that’s his name lol)

    I’m in the.... 21.2 k one 
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    If it doesn’t come out at shrine time, I’m making the call at the community. It definitely wouldn’t be coming today
    

    Sound the alarm

    Ironically, when I’m being Mod on PS4, I act really mature, however on here, I’m completely cutthroat to some people. Ironic that positions of power actually make me less harmful

    My fellow survivor of the fog will you come with us into the shitstorm

    I mean, I was there last time on the forums....?

  • Some very wise words from a very wise man:

    @annoyed_no_update said:
    no update so bhvr can suck my left nut 

  • so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?



  • @Lowbei said:
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Gonna have to save that picture real quick :p

  • Lowbei said:
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?



    Shitstorm 2 is brewing at a real quick pace
  • @Jack11803

    you have a shrine reset? mine has been the same for 2 or 3 weeks now. i assumed it was stopped for the new store patch....

  • @deadwolfwalking said:
    @Jack11803

    you have a shrine reset? mine has been the same for 2 or 3 weeks now. i assumed it was stopped for the new store patch....

    No, I meant shrine TIME. So exactly in one hour

  • oh. ok. cool. i'm okay with being ****** as long as EVERYBODY is being ******.... XD

  • I can’t wait for this to be over so other convos can happen. I’m tired of typing PS4, update and Sony. My predictive text has even took notice and knows what i wanna type. 
  • @Lowbei said:
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE

    R/choosingbeggers

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE

    R/choosingbeggers

    i love exposure!
  • Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE

    R/choosingbeggers

    i love exposure!
    You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:


    Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:

    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE

    R/choosingbeggers

    i love exposure!

    You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮

    He does

  • Lowbei said:
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?



    You like Archer? Now i don't think you are as much of a burned out dick. I still think you are just not as much.
  • JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE

    R/choosingbeggers

    i love exposure!
    You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮
    arent you clever

    twitch.tv/lowbei
  • Lowbei said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE

    R/choosingbeggers

    i love exposure!
    You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮
    arent you clever

    twitch.tv/lowbei
    You’ve kind of mentioned it 100 times almost as much as this update has been mentioned by everyone 
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:


    JP_Cloud said:


    Lowbei said:


    Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:

    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE

    R/choosingbeggers

    i love exposure!

    You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮

    arent you clever

    twitch.tv/lowbei

    You’ve kind of mentioned it 100 times almost as much ad this update has been mentioned by everyone 

    Ooh! Sassy! But you’ll never be as SNIPPY as me!

  • Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:


    JP_Cloud said:


    Lowbei said:


    Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:

    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE

    R/choosingbeggers

    i love exposure!

    You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮

    arent you clever

    twitch.tv/lowbei

    You’ve kind of mentioned it 100 times almost as much ad this update has been mentioned by everyone 

    Ooh! Sassy! But you’ll never be as SNIPPY as me!

    I’m a scouser. Wanna bet 😉
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:

    Lowbei said:

    JP_Cloud said:
    
    
    
    Lowbei said:
    
    
    
    Jack11803 said:
    
    @Lowbei said:
    
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?
    
    
    
    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE
    
    R/choosingbeggers
    
    
    
    i love exposure!
    
    You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮
    
    arent you clever
    
    twitch.tv/lowbei
    

    You’ve kind of mentioned it 100 times almost as much ad this update has been mentioned by everyone 

    Ooh! Sassy! But you’ll never be as SNIPPY as me!

    I’m a scouser. Wanna bet 😉

    No, your hands touched that money

  • Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:

    Lowbei said:

    JP_Cloud said:
    
    
    
    Lowbei said:
    
    
    
    Jack11803 said:
    
    @Lowbei said:
    
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?
    
    
    
    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE
    
    R/choosingbeggers
    
    
    
    i love exposure!
    
    You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮
    
    arent you clever
    
    twitch.tv/lowbei
    

    You’ve kind of mentioned it 100 times almost as much ad this update has been mentioned by everyone 

    Ooh! Sassy! But you’ll never be as SNIPPY as me!

    I’m a scouser. Wanna bet 😉

    No, your hands touched that money

    Who carries cash? Cards are the way to go. 
  • @JP_Cloud said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @JP_Cloud said:
    
    Lowbei said:
    

    JP_Cloud said: Lowbei said: Jack11803 said: @Lowbei said: so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun? Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE R/choosingbeggers i love exposure! You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮 arent you clever twitch.tv/lowbei

    You’ve kind of mentioned it 100 times almost as much ad this update has been mentioned by everyone 
    
    
    
    Ooh! Sassy! But you’ll never be as SNIPPY as me!
    

    I’m a scouser. Wanna bet 😉

    No, your hands touched that money

    Who carries cash? MOMS Cards are the way to go. 

  • The duck walked up to the BHVR Stand and he said to the man, running the stand. Hey! Bum bum bum, got any 2.0.0 Updates? The man said no, we just sell 1.9.4. But it's cold and it's fresh and it's all homemade! Can I get you a glass? The duck said, no I'll pass.

    Then he waddled away, waddle waddle, So he waddled away, waddle waddle. Til the very next day bum bum bada bum.

    When The Duck walked up to the BHVR stand and he said to the man, running the stand! Hey! bum bum bum, got any 2.0.0 updates? The man said, "No, like I said yesterday, we just sell 1.9.4 OK? Why not give it a try?" The duck said, Goodbye, Goodday!

    Then he waddled away, waddle waddle. Then he waddled away waddle waddle. Then he waddled way waddle waddle, Til the very next day ba ba bada bum

    When the duck walked up to the BHVR Stand and he said to the man running the stand! Hey! Bum Bum Bum, Got any 2.0.0 updates? The man said, Look this is getting old. I mean, 1.9.4 is all we ever sold. Why not give it a go? The duck said, "How bout' no."

    Then he waddled away, waddle waddle. Then he waddled away waddle waddle. Then he waddled way waddle waddle, Til the very next day ba ba bada bum

    When the duck walked up to the BHVR stand and he said to the man, running the stand. Hey! Bum bum bum, Got any 2.0.0 updates? The man said, "THAT'S IT!" If you don’t stay away, duck, I’ll glue you to a tree and leave you there all day, stuck So don’t get to close!" The duck said, "Adios."

    Then he waddled away, waddle waddle. Then he waddled away waddle waddle. Then he waddled way waddle waddle, Til the very next day ba ba bada bum

    When the duck walked up to the BHVR stand And he said to the man that was running the stand, "Hey! Bum bum bum got any glue?" "What" "Got any glue?" "No, why would I– oh!" And one more question for you Got any 2.0.0 updates?

    And the man just stopped. Then he started to smile. He started to laugh. He laughed for a while.
    He said, “Come on duck, let’s walk to the store. I’ll buy you some auric cells So you won’t have to ask anymore.” So they walked to the store And the man bought some auric cells. He gave one to the duck and the duck said, “Hmmm..No thanks. But you know what sounds good?
    It would make my day. Do you think this store Do you think this store Do you think this store has any 1.9.4 updates?”

    Then he waddled away, waddle waddle. Then he waddled away waddle waddle. Then he waddled way waddle waddle

  • JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:
    JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    so how did it go? did you get your patch, or has the riot begun?

    Ay, can you buy AND assemble a PC for me in a quicky? Oh don’t worry I’ll pay you.................. in EXPOSURE

    R/choosingbeggers

    i love exposure!
    You certainly do. You don’t happen to have a stream do you? 😮
    arent you clever

    twitch.tv/lowbei
    You’ve kind of mentioned it 100 times almost as much as this update has been mentioned by everyone 
    you asked, and i hope that those who were referred to it, used some of the videos to learn from.
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Brady said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Brady said:
    Someone spill the tea and link me to that drama-filled thread, DBD Gossip Girls style

    Should still be on the first 3 pages. It’s called compensation for PS4 please, or something like that

    How Not_Queen looked when shutting down that thread

    How she felt would be more valid

1 2 3 4 5 6