2.0.0 finally coming to ps4
may we all wave our flags in final victory
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll believe it when it's here. We could potentially wait days/a week for this "Confirmation on the DLCs"
I hope that's not the case but BHVR/Queen haven't came out and actually said it will be today/tomorrow.
Now everyone else who isn't on PS4 can get their shrine back and we can get the update, although I wish we could've gotten a compensation.
But did we win gracefully? Where's a Daenerys Targaryen when you need one.
funny how we had silence but now can shut down threads.
There’s tons of people on the community who don’t know what’s in the update, I can’t wait to hit tons of people in the middle of pallets
Yeah, well that thread wasn't meant to be negative or rude.
PS4 users have had to wait 1 week longer than XB1. We're just excited to get it ya know. Because we care too.
So that was what the thread was about. Wishful thinking.
Sadly some people twisted it to their own liberated ideas and views. It's a shame.
I never meant no harm in that thread. I support this game and the devs.
I'd think Enduring would have a more prominent role going forward.
There's prices from the XBOX store of the Auric Cell Packs: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/dead-by-daylight-special-edition/c0n22p73qz60
The prices will most likely be the same.
The devs are the drug dealers.
Sadly, as long as we're addicts, we're at their mercy.
Boy we got freaking shafted. It's a real shame cause I love this game.
I'm weak. You all go on without me. I can't quit.
You'll be back,
Soon you'll see,
You'll remember you belong to DBD,
You'll be back,
Time will tell,
You'll remember that I hooked you well.
PS store has officially updated!!! Without 2.0.0!
They had a chance too! Why didn’t they just push the update without clown!? Geez!
Yea it was kinda expected for a thread like that to get out of hand with such a controversial thing.
They even said they’d push it right when it’s ready.
Well I hope the PS4 players enjoy the DLC when it comes out or I think we might have a console rebellion on our hands
All American staff at Sony are gone on 4th of july. It’s coming Thursday. Now. It. Is. Late. Few weeks is 3. Few=3. This is now more than 3