2.0.0 finally coming to ps4
may we all wave our flags in final victory
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Has this discussion AT ALL changed your perception of pvp on that game, or how you’ll prepare? I’m sure after traps are added to console there will be less worry, but what about right now?
So id say you have the ultimate weakness you can NEVER get rid of, (sneaking in) but have all other things covered. Thing is, you probably lock your doors
@KING_DEDE
Or they could heavy artillary you, but like you said, you could snipe them, or at least know they’re location. You’d probably die, but they wouldn’t get to your house in time to prevent you from just sniping again
I’d expect that of an experienced player. Definitly couldn’t go completely gearlesscin their like last time. I would HAVE to confront you eventually. Or sneak snipe you first. But no matter what, no way to get IN the house with you STILL alive, and WITHOUT KNOWING. Which is he bat outcome, as you can destroy the bed, and set some stuff up under their noise.
Basically, any visible base is vulnerable, but yours would require some heaving packing to even have a chance. Or extreme patience and accuracy at night. Are you near a city? That’s give them an advantage, windows to see and snipe you an all
may as well. the topic of spazzing has been derailed.
In cities and towns though, you can make hidden forts. My plan would be, go in a house, make a trap door in an obscure spot, and make a very deep and small tunnel. Then when I’m really far down make my base. Only way to find it would be EXTREME luck
Okay, then them SNIPING YOU is not likely. They could try to sneak up. Beware of the Luke skin for walking dead. That’s what I used. WITHOUT ARMOR he still has an outfit oddly, and it’s really dark and camouflaged. Someone might try to squat their way to your base at night, then breach, or build up
My man! As you can probably tell, I prefer stealth attack, and defense. Can’t attack what you can’t see. And sneaking down a ladder is not possible. Only way they find it is 1) dumb luck stumbling on it 2) more dumb luck hearing me climb up to go out hunting or something, and getting a general idea of it’s location
The ######### wasteland isn’t it!?
@KING_DEDE
Oh.... pretty sure it’s not that hated. Strong zombies aren’t that bad. Wasteland has land mines randomly generated everywhere, minibike and traveler graveyard in the making!
Probably not. That place is just hell. Not even pros try to touch that place.
Usually you can spot cap mines, but if it’s an air filter mine, that blends in disgustingly well, kiss your ass goodbye
No, not yet
@KING_DEDE
I’ve gotten killed ON a bike before. I died, guy stole it, he blew up too
I didn’t even feel like gertting it back at that point. It’s the wasteland’s now
Well see ya for now. I need sleep. I won’t see if you reply till tomorrow by the way