2.0.0 finally coming to ps4
may we all wave our flags in final victory
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can’t leave your doors unlocked and expect NOT to get metal gear solid’ with a side of spite...?
@KING_DEDE
Honestly, main reason I did it was adrenaline. That was some tense bullshit I was pulling. It was a complete ass pull that they didn’t notice me, and I suddenly grew an expert operative brain on how to time swings with loud noises and stuff. It was like reverse Shaw Shank Redemption
That’s why I call bullshit on me sneaking in. They left the doors unlocked. Didn’t notice my screaming in pain (spike damage could’ve been from zombies so they ignored that), and didn’t hear me banging on the chests, and that games like fortnite, stuffs loud as hell. Well I think, didn’t really play fortnite.
@KING_DEDE
AND the minibike crap allowing me to track them across the map from my spawn.
As I died from them first. I had 90 health. Spikes almost killed me. They had a bunch of medkits though.
Honestly, yeah it was #########-ish, but the more it’s described, the more ya think “they could've totally prevented that!”
No, but if I did, I’d get AIDS.
OH! Also, I didn’t break a wall, I walked through the front door, they could’ve looked to the left of themselves at any point, though getting in was quick AF, it was also loud AF
This was pheeeewwww had to of been a good six months ago. Also, PS4 doesn’t really have servers you choose if you’re joining, AND, doubt they ever dared going online again
@KING_DEDE
From the magnitude of my damage, they may have quit. One moment some hobo walks over to you, you shoot him, then swiggitty swoggitty all your shits gone, and your friends dead.
OH YEAH! I also killed their bed rolls
Yeah, I’m sure they’d have me on a hit list though, not even flex tape could fix that fresh hell
Honestly, once the friend got killed out of nowhere (which probably scared the ######### out of him) they were probably just thinking, “what you think your AAAHHH, you better stop! Stop! ######### stop! Air horn scream
Nice!
@KING_DEDE
To put it in the dead guys view, as they never knew my presence, imagine going to craft more ammo or something, go into the workbench menu, then hear a super loud shotgun blast and instantly die. In your own home, where you’re perfectly calm. It was poorly lit by the way, I was hiding in the corner.
As long as it’s not MOIST
@KING_DEDE
Honestly, I feel like this is both good, and horrible for you, as it gives you tips on what NOT to do, but also probably make you paranoid as hell on public matches.
@KING_DEDE
Main reason I don’t play that game usually, is 1) Aplha whatever the hell its on is taking FOREVER, and 2) no one ever joins my games, because I want to feel the paranoia, not be the terror.
Oh yeah, I’m not gonna deny it was a complete overreaction on my part, but they didn’t exactly “defend”
Oh yeah, I’m not gonna debt it was a complete overreaction on my part, but they didn’t exactly “defend”> @KING_DEDE said:
Oh yeah. I don’t ever quit games. But if the guy killed my friends, and then DIDN'T move, so I had no clue if he was still there, I’d sweat bullets for a year then DC. It’s perfectly understandable
No, but I know what I did is comparable to being killed, losing nothing, then TNT-ing the guys house
@KING_DEDE
Don’t worry, this is the single time in my GAMING CAREER I’ve done something even remotely that bad.
I did that once lol the kids who built it lost their #########
Griefing without purpose is stupid. The other case was a survival and horror game. It’s kinda par for the course. Me saying I disposed of stuff makes it seem worse, but stealing to for my own gain wouldn’t effect them differently. I was just full fro stealing already, and made sure if I stayed on that world (them quitting, surprisingly never crossed my mind) they couldn’t retaliate.
Kinda what I did, funny but horrible
Also, in Minecraft I’m pretty sure it’s way easier to recuperate your stuff.
Makes sense
@KING_DEDE
Basically, their entire problem, revolves around one fact. I SNUCK in. They had no way to react, because they didn’t even know I did all that crap. When they disconnected, they still hadn’t known about the loot gone. From their point of view, a friend was calmly making stuff in his house, then gets killed by a hidden killer. Instant. No clue I was there until he was already dead.
How much would 8k steel, an entire 4 story concrete building, and all late game stuff be worth in diamonds for Minecraft?
That is, 8k SPARE steel after their weapons and stuff got built
Well, sucks for them I guess, and my karma
Yeah, diamonds are mainly RNG. Steel is just putting in a lot of work and time