2.0.0 finally coming to ps4

may we all wave our flags in final victory 

Comments

  • Keep waiting fam

  • Well, the bombs are incoming now buds.

  • Jack11803 said:

    Well, the bombs are incoming now buds.

    Yeah the ######### bombs.
  • Brady said:

    Keep waiting fam

    I'm waiting. Playing rounds of Insideous Leatherface. Somehow I'm at Rank 12 now...
  • I got my hopes up for all you PS4 users.  It really does stink that another (work) day has gone by and you still don't know when it will drop.  Hopefully BVHR and Sony get all the ducks lined up so it can happen tomorrow.
  • AND, the community on PS is now starting to get pissed.

  • Jack11803 said:

    AND, the community on PS is now starting to get pissed.

    lol
  • Jack11803 said:

    AND, the community on PS is now starting to get pissed.

    So they got approval and are now... just sitting on it? 
  • @SovererignKing said:
    Jack11803 said:

    AND, the community on PS is now starting to get pissed.

    So they got approval and are now... just sitting on it? 

    For the patch only, clown isn’t ready. But yeah, basically.

  • Jack11803 said:

    AND, the community on PS is now starting to get pissed.

    So they got approval and are now... just sitting on it? 


    can you blame them?  this type of pure and unadulterated spaz just doesn't happen often enough.
  • Jack11803 said:

    AND, the community on PS is now starting to get pissed.

    So they got approval and are now... just sitting on it? 


    can you blame them?  this type of pure and unadulterated spaz just doesn't happen often enough.
    Well, it’s kind of bullshit that Sony says “Yeah, you got approval for this part, but the other part, not yet, so... make everyone wait another day or two.”
  • @SovererignKing said:
    EpicFailTryHard said:


    SovererignKing said:


    Jack11803 said:

    AND, the community on PS is now starting to get pissed.

    So they got approval and are now... just sitting on it? 


    can you blame them?  this type of pure and unadulterated spaz just doesn't happen often enough.

    Well, it’s kind of bullshit that Sony says “Yeah, you got approval for this part, but the other part, not yet, so... make everyone wait another day or two.”

    Well, Sony didn’t say the second part, BHVR did thinking it make people happier, it had the OPPOSITE effect

  • Jack11803 said:

    @SovererignKing said:
    EpicFailTryHard said:


    SovererignKing said:


    Jack11803 said:

    AND, the community on PS is now starting to get pissed.

    So they got approval and are now... just sitting on it? 


    can you blame them?  this type of pure and unadulterated spaz just doesn't happen often enough.

    Well, it’s kind of bullshit that Sony says “Yeah, you got approval for this part, but the other part, not yet, so... make everyone wait another day or two.”

    Well, Sony didn’t say the second part, BHVR did thinking it make people happier, it had the OPPOSITE effect

    It was not effective 
  • It wont be ready tomorrow.

    Just preparing you now.
  • Lowbei said:
    It wont be ready tomorrow.

    Just preparing you now.
    Instead of trolling dont you have streaming to do that no one will watch? Whats that twitch stream again?
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    It wont be ready tomorrow.

    Just preparing you now.
    Instead of trolling dont you have streaming to do that no one will watch? Whats that twitch stream again?
    im at work, and i was just prepping you, no need to get salty :)

    also, i stream to record. you are welcome that the videos are public for you to study in an attempt to git gud.
  • Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    It wont be ready tomorrow.

    Just preparing you now.
    Instead of trolling dont you have streaming to do that no one will watch? Whats that twitch stream again?
    im at work, and i was just prepping you, no need to get salty :)

    also, i stream to record. you are welcome that the videos are public for you to study in an attempt to git gud.
    Im already good. I have no desire to learn how to camp with insidious. The i only stream to record really means no one watches me because im sad and pathetic but in the official dbd forum people react to me so maybe im liked. Btw you said your at work what time does McDonalds close these days?
  • @fcc2014 said:
    Im already good. I have no desire to learn how to camp with insidious. The i only stream to record really means no one watches me because im sad and pathetic but in the official dbd forum people react to me ao maybe im liked. Btw you said your at work what time does McDonalds close these days?

    bad experience you wanna share?

  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    It wont be ready tomorrow.

    Just preparing you now.
    Instead of trolling dont you have streaming to do that no one will watch? Whats that twitch stream again?
    im at work, and i was just prepping you, no need to get salty :)

    also, i stream to record. you are welcome that the videos are public for you to study in an attempt to git gud.
    Im already good. I have no desire to learn how to camp with insidious. The i only stream to record really means no one watches me because im sad and pathetic but in the official dbd forum people react to me so maybe im liked. Btw you said your at work what time does McDonalds close these days?
    lol no you dont seem very good, and I dont use insidious.

    I would record on the pc but it causes framerate drop, so anyone recording would be dumb not to use twitch for it.

    Its spelled “youre” by the way. No worries, they will cover that in 3rd or 4th grade.

    Also, since your salty butthurt caused you to ask about me irl, yes im at work, doing corporate security for a major bank. Fortunately weve had no robberies today and thus with no paperwork other than a few idiots vandalizing our ATMs, I have time for this. Try to keep your salt in the shaker. You can catch me streaming later. gg


    Kuris said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    Im already good. I have no desire to learn how to camp with insidious. The i only stream to record really means no one watches me because im sad and pathetic but in the official dbd forum people react to me ao maybe im liked. Btw you said your at work what time does McDonalds close these days?

    bad experience you wanna share?

    he needs some pepper to balance out the seasonings.
  • #OfficiallyLate
  • @KING_DEDE said:

    OfficiallyLate

    It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    OfficiallyLate

    It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.

    It’s july 4th
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    OfficiallyLate

    It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.

    It’s july 4th

    It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    OfficiallyLate

    It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.

    It’s july 4th

    It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late

    Yeah counting weekends it’s been exactly three weeks
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    OfficiallyLate
    
    
    
    It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.
    

    It’s july 4th

    It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late

    Yeah counting weekends it’s been exactly three weeks

    Tomorrow is Wednesday....

  • i will pray for your families
  • @Lowbei said:
    i will pray for your families

    To buy a PC, right?

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    OfficiallyLate
    
    
    
    It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.
    

    It’s july 4th

    It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late

    Yeah counting weekends it’s been exactly three weeks

    Tomorrow is Wednesday....

    Where I’m at it’s Wednesday 
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @KING_DEDE said: OfficiallyLate It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.

    It’s july 4th
    
    
    
    It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late
    

    Yeah counting weekends it’s been exactly three weeks

    Tomorrow is Wednesday....

    Where I’m at it’s Wednesday 

    Well, it’s late, Thursday, 2PM, EST

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @KING_DEDE said: OfficiallyLate It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.

    It’s july 4th
    
    
    
    It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late
    

    Yeah counting weekends it’s been exactly three weeks

    Tomorrow is Wednesday....

    Where I’m at it’s Wednesday 

    Well, it’s late, Thursday, 2PM, EST

    So 37 hours, and 40 minutes from now

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @KING_DEDE said: OfficiallyLate It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.

    It’s july 4th
    
    
    
    It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late
    

    Yeah counting weekends it’s been exactly three weeks

    Tomorrow is Wednesday....

    Where I’m at it’s Wednesday 

    Well, it’s late, Thursday, 2PM, EST

    So you’re telling me even though it was released June 12th for pc 3 weeks later isn’t July 3rd
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @KING_DEDE said: Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:    OfficiallyLate        It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.
    

    It’s july 4th It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late

    Yeah counting weekends it’s been exactly three weeks
    
    
    
    Tomorrow is Wednesday....
    

    Where I’m at it’s Wednesday 

    Well, it’s late, Thursday, 2PM, EST

    So you’re telling me even though it was released June 12th for pc 3 weeks later isn’t July 3rd

    The timeframe didn’t start till the 14th. That’s when they said 3 weeks

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @KING_DEDE said: Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:    OfficiallyLate        It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.
    

    It’s july 4th It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late

    Yeah counting weekends it’s been exactly three weeks
    
    
    
    Tomorrow is Wednesday....
    

    Where I’m at it’s Wednesday 

    Well, it’s late, Thursday, 2PM, EST

    So you’re telling me even though it was released June 12th for pc 3 weeks later isn’t July 3rd

    The timeframe didn’t start till the 14th. That’s when they said 3 weeks

    Wow
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @KING_DEDE said: Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:    Jack11803 said:
    

    @KING_DEDE said: OfficiallyLate It ain’t even Thursday! It’s like I’m living a memory of a memory.

    It’s july 4th        It’s late after the 5th. On Thursday they said 3 weeks. So when it touches the next Thursday 2pm est, it’s late
    

    Yeah counting weekends it’s been exactly three weeks Tomorrow is Wednesday....

    Where I’m at it’s Wednesday 
    
    
    
    Well, it’s late, Thursday, 2PM, EST
    

    So you’re telling me even though it was released June 12th for pc 3 weeks later isn’t July 3rd

    The timeframe didn’t start till the 14th. That’s when they said 3 weeks

    Wow

    When boss says you’re late, and you realize you’re clock is running slow

  • its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?
  • Lowbei said:
    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?
    I have about 11 other games that could be played
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?
    I have about 11 other games that could be played
    you sure?
  • Lowbei said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?
    I have about 11 other games that could be played
    you sure?
    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League
  • KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?
    I have about 11 other games that could be played
    you sure?
    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League
    oh sweet. pac man versus is epic.
  • Lowbei said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?
    I have about 11 other games that could be played
    you sure?
    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League
    oh sweet. pac man versus is epic.
    It’s hell especially when you’re trying to score a 256
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:


    KING_DEDE said:


    Lowbei said:

    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?

    I have about 11 other games that could be played

    you sure?

    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League

    I played seven days to die once, online. Went to this concrete fortress, expecting to get killed, and the player and his friend gunned me down. I put a bed next to it though. I located the place because they had a public Minibike icon left there. I snuck in when a screamer attacked. They were outside for an entire like 15 minutes real time. I timed axe hits on boxes with their shotguns.

    I grabbed some armor, grabbed a ton of ammo, and a slug shotgun. Through a ######### ton of materials and stuff out their second story window, probably threw 2,000 hours of their work at the window. I mean a TON. One guy walked in, moved to his workbench, started working, then got brained by the shotgun I had. One hit death.

    His friend scrambled around outside, it then went silent. I grabbed the friends gear on his body, disposed of that as well, (they had a hotel style complex, they made a lot of windows, they’d never find the stuff before it despawned, they’d think I hid it practically, not be an ass). About 5 minutes of this, and he quit, so I was kicked out, and as theirs no server memory, I couldn’t join back unless I was lucky. I didn’t. He probably quit to rid me, as I basically took him, and all his work hostage.

    Long story short, I’m a spiteful #########, don’t cross me!

  • Lowbei said:
    i will pray for your families
    Every thread I've seen so far, you're posting some sort of negative comment. If you were abused or neglected as a child, that is honestly a shame but you should seek therapy or counseling instead of venting your frustated emotions on others.
  • Azakura said:
    Lowbei said:
    i will pray for your families
    Every thread I've seen so far, you're posting some sort of negative comment. If you were abused or neglected as a child, that is honestly a shame but you should seek therapy or counseling instead of venting your frustated emotions on others.
    i will pray for your families is negative? lol

    ironic that youve joined the ranks of the butthurt salties simply from reading some posts.

    feel free to cry on my profile about it.
  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:


    KING_DEDE said:


    Lowbei said:

    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?

    I have about 11 other games that could be played

    you sure?

    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League

    I played seven days to die once, online. Went to this concrete fortress, expecting to get killed, and the player and his friend gunned me down. I put a bed next to it though. I located the place because they had a public Minibike icon left there. I snuck in when a screamer attacked. They were outside for an entire like 15 minutes real time. I timed axe hits on boxes with their shotguns.

    I grabbed some armor, grabbed a ton of ammo, and a slug shotgun. Through a ######### ton of materials and stuff out their second story window, probably threw 2,000 hours of their work at the window. I mean a TON. One guy walked in, moved to his workbench, started working, then got brained by the shotgun I had. One hit death.

    His friend scrambled around outside, it then went silent. I grabbed the friends gear on his body, disposed of that as well, (they had a hotel style complex, they made a lot of windows, they’d never find the stuff before it despawned, they’d think I hid it practically, not be an ass). About 5 minutes of this, and he quit, so I was kicked out, and as theirs no server memory, I couldn’t join back unless I was lucky. I didn’t. He probably quit to rid me, as I basically took him, and all his work hostage.

    Long story short, I’m a spiteful #########, don’t cross me!

    I hate people like you in 7 days to die
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Lowbei said:

    KING_DEDE said:
    
    
    
    Lowbei said:
    
    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?
    
    I have about 11 other games that could be played
    
    you sure?
    

    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League

    I played seven days to die once, online. Went to this concrete fortress, expecting to get killed, and the player and his friend gunned me down. I put a bed next to it though. I located the place because they had a public Minibike icon left there. I snuck in when a screamer attacked. They were outside for an entire like 15 minutes real time. I timed axe hits on boxes with their shotguns.

    I grabbed some armor, grabbed a ton of ammo, and a slug shotgun. Through a ######### ton of materials and stuff out their second story window, probably threw 2,000 hours of their work at the window. I mean a TON. One guy walked in, moved to his workbench, started working, then got brained by the shotgun I had. One hit death.

    His friend scrambled around outside, it then went silent. I grabbed the friends gear on his body, disposed of that as well, (they had a hotel style complex, they made a lot of windows, they’d never find the stuff before it despawned, they’d think I hid it practically, not be an ass). About 5 minutes of this, and he quit, so I was kicked out, and as theirs no server memory, I couldn’t join back unless I was lucky. I didn’t. He probably quit to rid me, as I basically took him, and all his work hostage.

    Long story short, I’m a spiteful #########, don’t cross me!

    I hate people like you in 7 days to die

    If I walk up to you unarmed. And you shotgun blast me. Then I single handed my take down your fortress with basically my bare hands, it kinda has merit y’know?

  • KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:


    KING_DEDE said:


    Lowbei said:

    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?

    I have about 11 other games that could be played

    you sure?

    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League

    I played seven days to die once, online. Went to this concrete fortress, expecting to get killed, and the player and his friend gunned me down. I put a bed next to it though. I located the place because they had a public Minibike icon left there. I snuck in when a screamer attacked. They were outside for an entire like 15 minutes real time. I timed axe hits on boxes with their shotguns.

    I grabbed some armor, grabbed a ton of ammo, and a slug shotgun. Through a ######### ton of materials and stuff out their second story window, probably threw 2,000 hours of their work at the window. I mean a TON. One guy walked in, moved to his workbench, started working, then got brained by the shotgun I had. One hit death.

    His friend scrambled around outside, it then went silent. I grabbed the friends gear on his body, disposed of that as well, (they had a hotel style complex, they made a lot of windows, they’d never find the stuff before it despawned, they’d think I hid it practically, not be an ass). About 5 minutes of this, and he quit, so I was kicked out, and as theirs no server memory, I couldn’t join back unless I was lucky. I didn’t. He probably quit to rid me, as I basically took him, and all his work hostage.

    Long story short, I’m a spiteful #########, don’t cross me!

    I hate people
    well dont. thats rude.
  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Lowbei said:

    KING_DEDE said:
    
    
    
    Lowbei said:
    
    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?
    
    I have about 11 other games that could be played
    
    you sure?
    

    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League

    I played seven days to die once, online. Went to this concrete fortress, expecting to get killed, and the player and his friend gunned me down. I put a bed next to it though. I located the place because they had a public Minibike icon left there. I snuck in when a screamer attacked. They were outside for an entire like 15 minutes real time. I timed axe hits on boxes with their shotguns.

    I grabbed some armor, grabbed a ton of ammo, and a slug shotgun. Through a ######### ton of materials and stuff out their second story window, probably threw 2,000 hours of their work at the window. I mean a TON. One guy walked in, moved to his workbench, started working, then got brained by the shotgun I had. One hit death.

    His friend scrambled around outside, it then went silent. I grabbed the friends gear on his body, disposed of that as well, (they had a hotel style complex, they made a lot of windows, they’d never find the stuff before it despawned, they’d think I hid it practically, not be an ass). About 5 minutes of this, and he quit, so I was kicked out, and as theirs no server memory, I couldn’t join back unless I was lucky. I didn’t. He probably quit to rid me, as I basically took him, and all his work hostage.

    Long story short, I’m a spiteful #########, don’t cross me!

    I hate people like you in 7 days to die

    If I walk up to you unarmed. And you shotgun blast me. Then I single handed my take down your fortress with basically my bare hands, it kinda has merit y’know?

    You should’ve stated your business there
  • @KING_DEDE

    They has closed vault doors and everything! I had to do some metal gear ######### to get in there! And they left a door unlocked, another thing on my moral justification list

  • KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Lowbei said:

    KING_DEDE said:
    
    
    
    Lowbei said:
    
    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?
    
    I have about 11 other games that could be played
    
    you sure?
    

    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League

    I played seven days to die once, online. Went to this concrete fortress, expecting to get killed, and the player and his friend gunned me down. I put a bed next to it though. I located the place because they had a public Minibike icon left there. I snuck in when a screamer attacked. They were outside for an entire like 15 minutes real time. I timed axe hits on boxes with their shotguns.

    I grabbed some armor, grabbed a ton of ammo, and a slug shotgun. Through a ######### ton of materials and stuff out their second story window, probably threw 2,000 hours of their work at the window. I mean a TON. One guy walked in, moved to his workbench, started working, then got brained by the shotgun I had. One hit death.

    His friend scrambled around outside, it then went silent. I grabbed the friends gear on his body, disposed of that as well, (they had a hotel style complex, they made a lot of windows, they’d never find the stuff before it despawned, they’d think I hid it practically, not be an ass). About 5 minutes of this, and he quit, so I was kicked out, and as theirs no server memory, I couldn’t join back unless I was lucky. I didn’t. He probably quit to rid me, as I basically took him, and all his work hostage.

    Long story short, I’m a spiteful #########, don’t cross me!

    I hate people like you in 7 days to die

    If I walk up to you unarmed. And you shotgun blast me. Then I single handed my take down your fortress with basically my bare hands, it kinda has merit y’know?

    You should’ve stated your business there
    You can’t just go walking up to people’s forts and expect not to get gunned down
  • Lowbei said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:


    KING_DEDE said:


    Lowbei said:

    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?

    I have about 11 other games that could be played

    you sure?

    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League

    I played seven days to die once, online. Went to this concrete fortress, expecting to get killed, and the player and his friend gunned me down. I put a bed next to it though. I located the place because they had a public Minibike icon left there. I snuck in when a screamer attacked. They were outside for an entire like 15 minutes real time. I timed axe hits on boxes with their shotguns.

    I grabbed some armor, grabbed a ton of ammo, and a slug shotgun. Through a ######### ton of materials and stuff out their second story window, probably threw 2,000 hours of their work at the window. I mean a TON. One guy walked in, moved to his workbench, started working, then got brained by the shotgun I had. One hit death.

    His friend scrambled around outside, it then went silent. I grabbed the friends gear on his body, disposed of that as well, (they had a hotel style complex, they made a lot of windows, they’d never find the stuff before it despawned, they’d think I hid it practically, not be an ass). About 5 minutes of this, and he quit, so I was kicked out, and as theirs no server memory, I couldn’t join back unless I was lucky. I didn’t. He probably quit to rid me, as I basically took him, and all his work hostage.

    Long story short, I’m a spiteful #########, don’t cross me!

    I hate people
    well dont. thats rude.
    Lowbei said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:


    KING_DEDE said:


    Lowbei said:

    its not coming this week. might i recommend another title?

    I have about 11 other games that could be played

    you sure?

    Dark Souls 3, 7 days to die, Dark Souls Remastered, Destiny 2, Minecraft ps4 edition, PAC MAN 256, Monster Hunter World, Overwatch, Ark: Survival Evolved, Rocket League

    I played seven days to die once, online. Went to this concrete fortress, expecting to get killed, and the player and his friend gunned me down. I put a bed next to it though. I located the place because they had a public Minibike icon left there. I snuck in when a screamer attacked. They were outside for an entire like 15 minutes real time. I timed axe hits on boxes with their shotguns.

    I grabbed some armor, grabbed a ton of ammo, and a slug shotgun. Through a ######### ton of materials and stuff out their second story window, probably threw 2,000 hours of their work at the window. I mean a TON. One guy walked in, moved to his workbench, started working, then got brained by the shotgun I had. One hit death.

    His friend scrambled around outside, it then went silent. I grabbed the friends gear on his body, disposed of that as well, (they had a hotel style complex, they made a lot of windows, they’d never find the stuff before it despawned, they’d think I hid it practically, not be an ass). About 5 minutes of this, and he quit, so I was kicked out, and as theirs no server memory, I couldn’t join back unless I was lucky. I didn’t. He probably quit to rid me, as I basically took him, and all his work hostage.

    Long story short, I’m a spiteful #########, don’t cross me!

    I hate people
    well dont. thats rude.
    I meant I hate people like him in 7 days to die
1 2 3 4 5 6