So... I have a question...

Hello everyone, Got a question.


So...


Laurie Strode she's Level 50 and could get prestiged.


I have these perks unlocked for her:

-Dark sense [Teir 3]

-Decisive Strike [Teir 3]

-Deja Vu [Teir 3]

-Hope [Teir 3]

-Kindered [Teir 3]

-No One Left Behind [Teir 3]

-Premonition [Teir 3]

-Sole Survivor [Teir 3]

-Spine Chill [Teir 3]

-This is not happening [Teir 3]

-Left Behind [Teir 3]

-Lightweight [Teir 3]

-Unbreakable [Teir 1]

-Borrowed Time [Teir 1]

-Object of Obsession [Teir 1]

-Plunderer's Instinct [Teir 1]

-Slippery Meat [Teir 1]

-We'll make it [Teir 1]


I Also have these offerings:

-Petrified Oak

-Shiny Coin

-Vigo's Jar of salty Lips

-White Ward

-Fragrant Bog Laurel

-Fragrant Crispleaf Amaranth

-Fragrant Sweet William

-Macmillan's Phalanx Bone

-Strode Reality Key

-Cream Chalk Pouch (x2)

-Escape Cake

-Fresh Bog Laurel (x2)

-Fresh Crispleaf Amaranth (x4)

-Fresh Primrose Blossom (x3)

-Fresh Sweet William (x2)

-Salt Pouch

-Sealed Envelope (x3)

-Shroud of Union (x2)

-Tarnished Coin (x5)

-Bog Laurel Sachet (x3)

-Chalk Pouch (x3)

-Clear Reagent (x7)

-Crispleaf Amaranth Sachet (x4)

-Fain Reagent (x2)

-Primrose Blossom Sachet (x11)

-Sweet William Sachet (x3)

-Pustula Petals (x9)


I also have these Items:

-All Hallows Eve LunchBox

-Winter Party Starter (x3)

-Rainbow Map

-Alex's Toolbox

-Ranger Med-Kit

-Broken Key (x3)

-Commodious Toolbox

-Emergency Med-Kit (x2)

-Map (x3)

-Mechanic's Toolbox (x4)

-Sport Flashlight (x3)

-First Aid Kit (x10)

-Toolbox (x7)

-Camping Aid Kit (x8)

-Worn-Out Tools (x11)


I Also got alot of addons:

-Nah I'm not listing these lol... There's too many...


Soo..


Addons (x109)


So, is it worth Prestiging her just for a bloody torso? Or should I try to use all My addons Items and offerings before I do so?

Comments

  • Depends if you really want/like her P3. I personally don't prestige killers or survivors unless I really like their P3 for whatever reason. Personally I really dislike her P3.

    Only thing you're getting is a cosmetic and you're prolonging DBD's grind quite a bit by prestieing all characters so the decision is entirely yours.

  • p3 or get out (but save to a million before u do, this will give u time to use up your stuff)

  • @Kebek & @artist


    Yeah, since Laurie Doesn't really have any other cosmetics I decided why not, but I also decided to use all My Addons, Items, and offerings before I do. lol

  • I don’t have many p3 survivors. Only Kate and Meg. I have a couple of p2 and p1 too. But some die at lvl50 no-p.

  • Using up the offerings first is the best way to do it unless you have no interest in them (like me with mist/fog offerings). I have her p3 and definitely helps with not standing out as much in comparison to the normal bright blue top and pants but the head piece is messed up (does not look good at all, she looks terrifying 😂) I never wear it so constantly look like a p2 Laurie even though she’s my only p3-50 all perks. Ultimately though prestige is just for the grind (I consequently have Michael at eternal lv 50 nearly all perks w/ no prestige and that alone has taken a long time) so it’s up to you in the end.

    In regards to the perks, as long as you have the teachables for other characters unlocked you may get better perks, most of these seem base level. So wouldn’t really be a loss unless she’s your main survivor and this is all you have. But playing perkless isn’t all that bad. Probably better to use the bp to unlock good teachables if not already unlocked.

  • @Kiskashi said:

    Using up the offerings first is the best way to do it unless you have no interest in them (like me with mist/fog offerings). I have her p3 and definitely helps with not standing out as much in comparison to the normal bright blue top and pants but the head piece is messed up (does not look good at all, she looks terrifying 😂) I never wear it so constantly look like a p2 Laurie even though she’s my only p3-50 all perks. Ultimately though prestige is just for the grind (I consequently have Michael at eternal lv 50 nearly all perks w/ no prestige and that alone has taken a long time) so it’s up to you in the end.

    In regards to the perks, as long as you have the teachables for other characters unlocked you may get better perks, most of these seem base level. So wouldn’t really be a loss unless she’s your main survivor and this is all you have. But playing perkless isn’t all that bad. Probably better to use the bp to unlock good teachables if not already unlocked.

    Lol, yeah (I also have Myers at lvl 50 no prestige lol) I have claudette's teachables fully unlocked so I could possibly get her Self-Care without 6000 other things getting in the way lol.


    So good suggestion ^_^

  • Use all the holiday items before hand at the very least.

  • With the time you invested in typing this post you could have already gone to P2 at least

  • But bad jokes aside, you can google how P3 looks on Laurie and decide afterwards.

    She doesn't have any cosmetics for sale in the store so far, so perhaps she's one of the very few cases in which a P3 outfit will look better than any other option.

    About items and addons, you can play through them and save up a million points before hitting the prestige button. You can also level up another character until you empty your inventory. It's all up to you, really.

  • 🎵If you main it then you should’ve put blood on it.🎵

  • P3 will give you a more blending kind of outfit, it that works for you

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    With the time you invested in typing this post you could have already gone to P2 at least

    XD


    Love the joke (Looks at the time spent at typing post) Yep sounds about right XD

  • [UPDATE]: @Kebek @artist @Gorgonia @Kiskashi @Carpemortum @Condorloco_26 @TreemanXD

    Hello everyone, Got a question. So... Laurie Strode she's Level 50 and could get prestiged.

    Geez, it took forever to get 1,000,000 Bloodpoints during the Double Bloodpoints.


    But, I finally Managed to gain 1,000,000 Bloodpoints to Prestige her and to Level her up again.


    She's Now Prestige 1 Level 37


    Now Here's my question did I do good? What Should I equip first? YOU DECIDE! =P

    HERE'S WHAT I UNLOCKED FOR HER USING THE 1 MILLION BLOODPOINTS AFTER PRESTIGING....

    PERKS:

    -Botany Knowledge [Teir 3]

    -Dance With Me [Teir 2]

    -Hope [Teir 3]

    -No One Left Behind [Teir 3]

    -Premonition [Teir 2]

    -Self-Care [Teir 2]

    -Unbreakable [Teir 2]

    -Adrenaline [Teir 1]

    -Borrowed Time [Teir 2]

    -Dark Sense [Teir 1]

    -Decisive Strike [Teir 1]

    -Lightweight [Teir 3]

    -Object of Obsession [Teir 2]

    -Sole Survivor [Teir 2]

    -Spine Chill [Teir 1]

    -We'll Make It [Teir 2]

    -Flip-Flop [Teir 1]

    -Kindred [Teir 1]

    -Left Behind [Teir 1]

    -Plunderer's Instinct [Teir 1]

    -Slippery Meat [Teir 1]

    -This Is Not Happening [Teir 1]


    OFFERINGS:

    -Vigo's Jar Of Salty Lips

    -Charred Wedding Photograph

    -The Pied Piper (x2)

    -Creme Chalk Pouch (x3)

    -Escape! Cake (x5)

    -Fresh Bog Laurel (x2)

    -Fresh Crispleaf Amaranth (x2)

    -Fresh Primrose Blossom (x2)

    -Fresh Sweet William (x2)

    -Hazy Regent (x3)

    -Salt Pouch (x3)

    -Sealed Envelope

    -Shroud of Union (x4)

    -Tarnished Coin (x2)

    -Vigo's Shroud (x3)

    -Bog Laurel Sachet (x7)

    -Chalk Pouch (x9)

    -Clear Regent (x6)

    -Crispleaf Amaranth Sachet (x7)

    -Faint Regent (x8)

    -Primrose Blossom Sachet (x3)

    -Sweet William Sachet (x5)


    ITEMS:

    -Rainbow Map

    -Skeleton Key

    -Broken Key (x3)

    -Commodious Toolbox

    -Emergency Med-Kit (x3)

    -Map

    -Mechanic's Toolbox (x2)

    -First Aid Kit (x6)

    -Flashlight (x5)

    -Toolbox (x6)

    -Camping Aid Kit (x15)

    -Worn-Out Tools (x8)


    ADDONS:

    -Too Many To List... Soooo...


    Addons (x96)


    P.s. Love You all!

  • Adrenaline, Borrowed Time, Spine Chill and Decisive strike.

  • Regardless of whatever you have unlocked, the answer is always the same. No. Prestiging is not worth it. This is coming from someone who has prestiged a bunch of times. Why you ask? I'm not really sure. I guess I hate myself.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Adrenaline, Borrowed Time, Spine Chill and Decisive strike.

    I'm with this. It's a pretty solid build from the list.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    Regardless of whatever you have unlocked, the answer is always the same. No. Prestiging is not worth it. This is coming from someone who has prestiged a bunch of times. Why you ask? I'm not really sure. I guess I hate myself.

    Based on what I got when I prestiged Vs what I had before Here's The Results:


    Before:

    18 Perks

    76 Offerings

    59 Items

    & 109 Addons


    After:

    22 Perks

    81 Offerings

    52 Items

    & 96 Addons


    So I gained 4 More perks & 5 More Offerings.

    I lost 7 Items & I lost 13 Addons.


    But They were fairly Close to another. So I would count it as a win in my book lol Plus I got a new shirt for Laurie on top of it lol.

  • Might Give this a try one of these days =P Thnx

    @GrootDude said:

    Adrenaline, Borrowed Time, Spine Chill and Decisive strike.

  • Prestiging only REALLY sucks when you dont have an extra survivor or two decked out with perks and items to regain points with.

    But grats on the Laurie blood! Only two more times for her face!

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Prestiging only REALLY sucks when you dont have an extra survivor or two decked out with perks and items to regain points with.

    But grats on the Laurie blood! Only two more times for her face!

    Her face looks terrible loI might stick with P2 lol

  • I'd go

    Adrenaline, kindred, dark sense, spine chill. Mostly because I play solo.

    And I'd burn trough the luck offerings first, chests have good loot most of the time with them.

    I'd level David for the WGLF teachable before going P3 on any survivor though. That is, if you're not planning to farm most of your points while playing killer + BBQ3

  • I have 4 survivors fully equipped, so I play those to level any other. But, prestige ain’t always of my liking. Not all of them look worthy to me.

  • 923A4AFA-3AC9-4CB5-8F19-3F75B674B7F4.jpeg

    Nuh-uh! (She is lvl 50 now btw)

  • I took the picture before the update so they might’ve changed it.

  • It sucks but yes, they removed some blood from certain characters' outfits.

    I think Nea was also affected by it.

  • @Condorloco_26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533350#Comment_533350

    It sucks but yes, they removed some blood from certain characters' outfits.

    I think Nea was also affected by it.

    Also.. Question... did Laurie's hair get changed into the revamped hair? or is it the old weird looking hair..?


    Also is it me or is the Cat hat Nea head cosmetic look weird.. 100% of her hair should rest on her face/cheek like this {Attachment Added} now it looks like 25% of her frontal part of nea's hair looks like it was glued so it is near her shoulder...

    Annotation 2019-06-07 231429.png